Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Shen Ming silently listened to the doctor's description of his condition, with a very solemn expression on his face.

    After listening, the first thing he did was order the special assistant to help Zhou Tian contact relevant experts and make sure to diagnose as soon as possible.

    In addition, Zhou Tian must be transferred to the intensive care ward and be closely guarded. Not only is there real-time monitoring, but he cannot leave the bodyguard's supervision 24 hours a day.

    Although now, the special assistant has completely failed to understand the idea and purpose of his boss, but he can also sense the seriousness of the matter and implement the instructions without stopping.

    By the time everything was arranged properly, and when I finally got home, it was already very late.

    Seeing her son entering the door, Mrs. Shen ran over excitedly, looked around her son and looked around: "Where's Fluffy?"

    Shen Ming pursed his lips, sometimes he even had an illusion that his mother still loved him and tolerated him like an iceberg squat At home, because he was still holding on to the hope that he could marry the little girl back home without leaving the Shen family.

    But today's incident is really not so easy to get away with, it can only be concealed for a while at most.

    "...Well, the female artist who participated in the event with Rongrong suddenly fell ill. They were in a good relationship, and Rongrong was a little worried, so she took the initiative to stay and take care of her."

    "Oh, is that the little girl named Zhou Tian?

    "You know?" "

    That's right, I've watched the show! And everyone in the fan group has discussed that they felt that Rongrong was alone before, but now I finally made two friends. It's quite easy to chat when you get up, and I'm very happy for her!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    You are keeping pace with the times, and you have entered the fan base.

    If today's group of fans knew that the legendary Mrs. Shen, who rarely appeared in the video, had been among them, they would have no idea how they would react.

    He couldn't help but smile: "Yes, it's her."

    "Oh, then remember to help if you can. That girl has no biological parents around since she was a child, so it's a pity. Also, let Rongrong pay attention to rest!"

    Shen Ming nodded: "Okay, I'll write it down. It's gone."

    This matter, I'm afraid it can't be solved by "helping".

    "By the way, you haven't had dinner yet, have you? I'll let them prepare, do you have anything you want to eat?"

    "Just make it simple." Shen Ming suddenly thought of something and added, "By the way, Mom, You can get me two fresh carrots."

    "Carrots? Raw?" Mrs. Shen was surprised.

    "...It should be."

    After speaking, Shen Ming turned to go upstairs, leaving only Mrs. Shen to go to the servant to give instructions to the servant.

    Walking into the bedroom and closing the door, Shen Ming breathed a sigh of relief.

    He didn't know how to answer any more questions.

    He sat directly on the carpet in front of the bed, took the soft pillow over, then raised his arm carefully, reached into the cuff with the other hand, and gently caught the small thing inside.

    The little thing is fluffy and extremely soft. Even if the force is too light, the slender fingers can easily sink into the warm little body.

    Let Shen Ming's heart be lifted, for fear of hurting such a fragile white dumpling.

    But who knows, after putting the white dumplings on the pillow, they found that they closed their eyes and slept soundly.

    If you listen carefully, you can also hear a small snoring sound.

    It's a big heart!

    Shen Ming thought helplessly.

    Unable to wake up the tired little thing, he put the soft quilt on Bai Tuanzi's body lightly, and then locked the door uneasy, carefully packed it up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    For the whole day, Bai Rongrong did sleep soundly.

    Originally, I was in a coma just because my spiritual power was exhausted, and I was still struggling subconsciously to wake up. When I got to the back, I don’t know if it was because I smelled the familiar breath and felt the safety of the surrounding environment, so I gradually gave up and went to sleep with peace of mind. past.

    This feeling was very deep, and strange pictures flashed in my mind like a movie.

    For a while, it was a forest in the spiritual world. The flowers, plants and trees retreated rapidly. Bai Rongrong felt that she was running at a high speed, as if there were dangers hidden around her, but she didn't know what she was avoiding.

    She ran for a long time, and finally came to a hidden and deep hole. She felt scared, but she walked in without hesitation.

    After a while, the dream changed, and she returned to the human world.

    The sky was overcast, lightning flashed, and there were speeding vehicles around, but she was faster than any of them.

    She saw the solid bridge column getting closer, but she couldn't help rushing towards it.

    "Bang" with a loud noise.

    Bai Rongrong kicked her calf and woke up. She wanted to scream, but she opened her mouth, but she couldn't make a sound.

    She opened a pair of big red eyes and looked around vigilantly.

    The dark and monotonous decorative design made her feel inexplicably familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it for a while.

    Suddenly, her long ears trembled, and she heard the twisting sound of the door lock.

    Bai Rongrong immediately dodged and hid, staring at the direction the voice came from.

    A second later, the bathroom door was opened.

    A man with a naked upper body, neat abdominal muscles, wet hair dripping water on his smooth and firm chest muscles, and his lower body only wrapped in a white bath towel walked out.