Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    The wild wolf appeared strangely and disappeared suddenly, but in an instant.

    If it wasn't for the special assistant and the driver seeing fear in each other's eyes, they would probably think that the ferocious giant wolf was just an illusion created by them.

    At this time, the wild wolf has dodged and hid in no man's land, turning into a tall and handsome adult man.

    Ye Lang frowned, unable to calm down for a long time.

    He originally only planned to shock this man named Shen Ming, who could be by Rongrong's side openly.

    But he never imagined that there was a huge secret hidden in the man's body!

    As a human being, no matter how firm the individual's will is, when he sees a demon wolf like him that violates their so-called natural laws, he will definitely show timidity, such as the special assistant beside Shen Ming.

    However, Shen Ming had no intention of being afraid at all. Instead, like a real strong man, he confronted him with all-out vigilance, and he did not fall behind.

    Ye Lang could never have misunderstood. In the deep eyes of the man, there was infinite power hidden in it.

    That power definitely does not belong to an ordinary human being!

    Who is Shen Ming?

    Could it be that he is of the same kind as them, but an intruder in the human world?

    However, Shen Ming, who made the Wolf King ponder and wonder, remained silent.

    Although he felt something wrong inside his body, it seemed that something was rolling over again.

    That feeling is like an extinct volcano that has been lost in the years and lost its ability to move, suddenly ignited Mars, and then gradually ignited a piece of magma, churning in the body.

    This was only noticed after the wild wolf disappeared and relaxed. Before, he was only vigilant and didn't notice it.

    It's just that he can't grasp this feeling, it's inexplicably familiar and unfamiliar.

    In the end, the power returned to calm, and Shen Ming did not investigate any further, but looked at the tender white dumpling in his hand.

    Bai Tuanzi was stunned, as if he was frightened by the fierce giant wolf, and he didn't react.

    Shen Ming held her carefully with one big hand, while the other gently stroked the little back.

    "Are you scared? Don't be afraid, I'm here!"

    Special assistant: "..."

    Doesn't the boss think that he, a living person, needs more comfort than a rabbit who doesn't understand human language?

    "Mr. Shen, that was just now..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Shen Ming: "It's just a dog who ran out of someone I don't know. Don't worry about it." The

    special assistant and the driver were even stunned. The Bai Rongrong of the "..."

    In ancient times, deer were referred to as horses, but today, wolves are referred to as dogs! ,

    Although times have changed, they are all talking nonsense with their eyes open!

    Bai Rongrong finally came back to her senses. Although she was also overwhelmed by Arang's sudden appearance in front of humans, her little head looked at the location of the wolf just behind her, and then looked at the man in front of her:

    Shen Ming, are you frightened? !

    Shen Ming saw her regretful little eyes and knew what she was thinking.

    He reluctantly held down the little head that was turning around, and ordered to the two who were still in a daze: "Since you are out, let's go to the hospital by the way." The

    special assistant asked reflexively: "Look at it. An ophthalmologist?"

    "..." Shen Ming's voice was low, "Look at Zhou—Tian—"

    Only then did the special assistant realize what he had said, and quickly closed his mouth.

    He is insane! How can you say such a bold and mindless thing! He is a shame for the industry of special assistants!

    None of the people spoke again, and a subtle atmosphere of silence lingered in the car, and they went all the way to the hospital.

    The people who had been in the ward all the time told them good news: Zhou Tian had calmed down, and miraculously his body was recovering quickly.

    Seeing Shen Ming coming, Zhou Tian was very surprised.

    In fact, she was also very surprised when the manager told her after waking up that the first person who found her fainted in the bathroom and helped her find a professional famous doctor for treatment was President Shen.

    And today, not only did President Shen come to see her specially, but... he also brought a rabbit?

    The experience from being a child in a welfare home to growing up and entering the entertainment industry taught her not to ask questions that shouldn't be asked, and to keep her curiosity in her stomach.

    So, Zhou Tian just said hello and thank you.

    She wanted to use her arms to support her body, but couldn't. Realizing her current situation, she had to give up and lie on the hospital bed and said solemnly: "Mr. Shen, thank you very much for everything you have done, such a great kindness is really unreturnable. It's just that I don't have any skills. If you have anything that can be used for me, please tell me!"

    "You lie down, don't get up." What did the doctor say?"

    "There is no doubt that it is a genetic disease." Zhou Tian smiled bitterly, but he was calm, "I didn't expect my biological parents to give me nothing, but left an indelible pain imprinted on my body. ."

    Hearing this, Shen Ming just said: "Sai Weng lost his horse, how can you know that it is not a blessing, Miss Zhou

    is too pessimistic." "Really?" Zhou Tian muttered to himself, "Am I pessimistic? I have been working hard all the time. I never slack off in dealing with life, but bad luck always seems to follow me, as if I was tied to my body, no matter how I can escape."

    Bai Rongrong listened quietly, and couldn't help drooping. Under the invisible little eyebrows, the whole rabbit was mourned.