Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Ye Lang was just about to explain to her that wolves and dogs were two different species, and he had absolutely nothing to do with this silly little thing, when the crew of the crew came over and told the girl that someone was looking for him.

    "Sister, who is looking for me?" Bai Rongrong patted her butt and stood up and asked curiously.

    The crew has gotten along pretty well with her these days.

    After a long period of contact bit by bit, people realized that the girl was not a arrogant and domineering eldest lady, and it could even be said that she was not involved at all.

    First of all, because shooting in the wilderness, the conditions in all aspects are extremely limited, but the girl never dislikes it. She lives with everyone, and has never asked to be treated differently, and she has a rare good appetite, which is delicious.

    Besides, the girl's work can be said to be very hard. I have heard that when she is filming intimate or sports scenes, she has to have a double, but under the high intensity of hanging on Weiya all day, she is completely unable to. Screaming bitter and tired, it seems that there is still a little fun in it.

    According to the staff in charge of Wia, the girls are so light that they don't have to work hard at all.

    Therefore, after making up their minds, people secretly feel sorry for this good-tempered girl. No matter what she was in the past, now she is indeed a poor little girl who is willing to endure hardships, is responsible for her work, and pays attention to maintaining her figure.

    Although after seeing the girl's appetite, they silently overturned the last definition in their hearts.

    I have to say that the girl, this strong man, has such a good figure with such a good appetite is really enviable, jealous and hateful.

    "I don't know either, but that man is really handsome!"

    Hearing this, Bai Rongrong frowned, it seemed that he was a man, not a man known to the public.

    But her circle is so small, who could it be?

    Ye Lang also stood up and accompanied the girl to check, but when he saw the man who nodded slightly at him, he stopped.

    Although he was upset, he could only let the girl leave with the other party.

    White fluffy was taken away from the crowd until the voice of the crew could hardly be heard.

    Seeing the familiar back, she quickly ran over happily, and the special assistant also left consciously.

    Hearing the voice, Shen Ming turned around and looked at the figure of the little woman jumping up and down, his thin lips evoked a small smile.

    Suddenly, he frowned slightly.

    In a trance, Bai Rongrong's lively figure overlapped with the white dumpling in the dream. Although they were two different species and had no similarities in appearance, he could feel that the emotions of the two were exactly the same.

    Bai Rongrong had already come to the man, her obsidian-like glittering eyes widened excitedly, and she stopped to look up at him.

    "How do you..."

    Before she could finish speaking, she was hugged by the man on the back and pulled over irresistibly.

    Bai Rongrong was stunned for a moment, and when she came back to her senses, she was already in the man's broad and firm arms, clinging to his chest.