Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When Bai Rongrong came out of the tent, she saw that Ye Lang had poured water and squeezed toothpaste and was waiting for her.

    Seeing Pink's unfamiliar toothbrush, she blinked her slightly confused almond eyes.

    "Alang, this isn't mine, did you get it wrong?"

    Ye Lang looked up at her and smiled: "I know, I brought this to you, it's brand new, the toothbrush is soft, and the toothpaste is soft. It smells of fruits and vegetables."

    Bai Rongrong was stunned for a moment, and a burst of warmth flowed through her heart.

    Arang looked at her so fondly, as if she was still the little bunny who would only be lazy and not cultivate in the spiritual world.

    After a long time, she said softly: "Alang, in fact, you don't have to take care of me that much, I have known for so many years that I will grow up sooner or later! You see, I didn't take good care of myself while you were away. Are you alright?"

    Ye Lang's smile closed, and Danfeng's eyes narrowed slightly.

    Bai Rongrong couldn't see his emotions, but he could feel the loneliness around him.

    She quickly waved her hand to explain: "Alang, don't misunderstand! I'm not complaining about you, you have your own responsibilities, your own pursuits, and you work hard to undertake and realize them. This is a good thing. I am I support you very much! I just don't want you to be blocked because of me and not be able to do what you want to do!"

    "I know."

    Ye Lang's bitter smile was fleeting, and when he looked at the girl again, it was already Soft and kind.

    "Come and wash, Rongrong, or the water will be cold in a while."

    "Mmmm!" Bai Rongrong suddenly smiled.

    She didn't know if she had expressed it clearly, but since Arang came back, she has been much better to her than before.

    When she was in the spiritual world before, Arang would at least ask her to cultivate to strengthen herself. Although when her mother was there, every time she found her in troubled waters, Arang would be the first to stand up to help her cover. When she was bullied by other goblins, Alang would aggressively help her find her way back, but at least for her There is some discipline.

    But now that they are reunited in the human world, instead of blaming her for causing a catastrophe because of the fun, Arang even condoned her privately taking the hair that he valued to give away.

    During the time when Arang suddenly left and she was forced to wander in the spiritual world by herself, she inevitably suffered a lot and learned to look people in the eye.

    And if she's not mistaken, what is in Arang's eyes so intense is guilt?

    She doesn't think it's necessary!

    Alang is the wolf king and has his own responsibilities and missions. What right does she have to pester him and prevent him from pursuing his own way?

    Ye Lang stood up and walked aside, as if he really no longer took care of the girl's every move so meticulously.

    The camera turned his back to him, so he couldn't capture the wry smile on the man's face again.

    What Ye Lang was most worried about still happened - could it be that the years he missed really couldn't be made up?

    The memory drifted to the spiritual world ten thousand years ago.

    At that time, the majestic wolf king was still a little wolf cub who couldn't even change shape.

    When the she-wolf went out to hunt, he stayed in a hidden cave, waiting for his mother to return with food.

    Not long after, the powerful she-wolf really returned to the cave, holding a white dumpling the size of his head in her mouth, which was shivering non-stop.

    The mother wolf shook her head and threw the white dumpling at the feet of the wolf cub. The white dumpling immediately slammed into the crevice of the rock and buried her small head, only revealing her round buttocks and continued to shiver.

    The little wolf cub was a little confused: "Mother, what is this white dumpling?" The

    mother wolf looked at the cub seriously: "It's not a white dumpling, it's a rabbit."

    The little wolf cub tilted his head: "Is it the kind of rabbit we usually eat?" The

    white dumpling trembled even more!

    "Yeah."

    "So cute?" Xiao Yelang was a little excited. This was the first time he saw a living little rabbit. There was only such a tiny, white mass, which was cuter than the mouse he caught in the hole to relieve his boredom. too much!

    But the female wolf said coldly: "Alang, we are wolves, and it is our nature to prey on rabbits."

    "But she is so small!"

    "That's why I brought her back to you."

    "Play with me. Mother? Do you also know how lonely it is for me to be alone in the cave? Mother, you are so kind!"

    "..." She wolf said lightly, "No, I brought you to practice."

    "Practice for what?" Little Wolf Cub suddenly had a bad feeling.

    "Arang, you are a wolf. Sooner or later, you have to hunt like a mother. You are more likely to have your own wolf pack in the future. This rabbit cub is the first step in your training." After that, the female wolf turned around and left. Go, "Arang, don't let me down." The

    little wolf cub looked at his mother's back, and his watery wolf eyes stared wide.

    After a long time, he ran to the white butt ball and touched it lightly with the pad.

    Feels good! Slippery and soft, I don't want them to be as rough as wolves at all!

    "Bai Tuanzi!"

    Bai Tuanzi shrunk into the cracks of the stone again, but his helplessness was already the limit, and he couldn't put all of himself in it any more.

    "Bai Tuanzi!" Xiao Yelang touched again.

    Seeing hiding, he couldn't hide, this little wolf cub was not as vicious as his mother, the little rabbit held the last ray of hope, slowly showing a pair of long rabbit ears, and then a pair of red rabbits Eye.

    "You, are you going to eat me?" She asked cautiously in a milky voice, very pitiful.

    "I don't know." Little Wolf Cub was honest.

    He didn't want to eat it originally, but he was afraid that his mother would really be disappointed in him.

    The little rabbit hurriedly shook the smaller rabbit's head, and the two long ears also vibrated: "Tutu is not delicious! Really! It's not delicious at all!"

    "Have you tried it?"

    "...Of course not!"