Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The second phase of the amazing journey was recorded in Tong Ling's silent scolding.

    When the journey really started, everyone felt the endlessness and ups and downs of the journey.

    They spend most of the time on the mountain road, and the program team invited professional local people to go with them. The routes are designed in advance, which are not only thrilling, but also absolutely safe.

    It is said that it is possible to see wild national treasures with your own eyes in this hometown of national treasures.

    Even if Bai Rongrong thinks that he is one of the best old cuties in the spiritual world, he has to admit that although those giant black and white dumplings are equivalent to not knowing how many of them are stacked together, they are indeed diligently protecting their own lives with their lives. Stupid status.

    After half a day, the curiosity and excitement of a group of people have been exhausted, leaving only the exhaustion and the itchy mosquito bag up and down.

    The most unacceptable thing for them is that the director team said that their food must be sourced locally, and they also need to find it themselves!

    Compared to Bai Rongrong, who was extremely physically strong, Tong Ling sat slumped on the ground, doubting life: it's not worth it, it's really not worth it!

    She was clearly the one who swore to protect her stupid Rongrong, but it was herself who fell, and she even needed Rongrong to take care of her in turn!

    The director team told them that there are "good things" on this mountain, and there are all kinds of natural wild vegetables, mushrooms, etc. After giving them some reference, they asked them to look around.

    Before leaving, he told them slyly that he could trade vegetables for meat.

    This is a great temptation for the guests who are in urgent need of supplementing their physical strength!

    The six people stood up in an instant, eagerly went to find meat (not), and agreed to come back in half an hour to collect statistics.

    Tong Ling gradually realized the fun, and asked the cameraman while looking for it.

    "Is this right? Ah ah ah! There are also there!"

    She excitedly held up the unknown plant in her hand to the camera to show.

    Camera: I'm just an emotionless machine.

    Half an hour later, the six guests came back with their own cameras and dumped all the "wild vegetables" they found on the ground, waiting for the director's team to accept them.

    "This is not good, this is ordinary grass... This is poisonous."

    "..." Ji Jun smirked, very embarrassed.

    In the end, only one-third of it was edible.

    The program team walked up to Ye Lang's achievements again, and the local people's eyes lit up.

    I saw that the several kinds of wild vegetables I just mentioned were all available in the basket, and they were overflowing.

    They gave thumbs up and said in uncommon Mandarin: "An Yi! You are really amazing! Even we can't guarantee that we can find so many in such a short period of time, and there is no mistake at all, All of them are edible wild vegetables!"

    "Arang is great!"

    Bai Rongrong stared and took the lead in applauding.

    She knew that there must be food to follow with Alang!

    "Also, you are very lucky to be able to find radishes in the wilderness!"

    Ye Lang smiled slightly, as if the cool wind had blown away the heat of the weather: "Well, maybe some folks passed by. When the time comes, the seeds you accidentally spilled."

    Bai Rongrong only smirked.

    Next, is Ding Ren's basket. After pouring out all the things in it, not only the harvest is pitiful, but basically all of them can't be eaten.

    The atmosphere was a bit awkward. Although everyone saw it and didn't say it, no one was able to fully explain everyone's attitude.

    If he is like Ji Jun, even if he has no experience and finds a lot of useless things, it can at least prove that he has worked hard to find it responsibly.

    But there is no way to pass this, either in quantity or in quality.

    "I'm really sorry." Ding Ren still smiled softly, as if feeling a little guilty, "I grew up in the city and I haven't seen these wild vegetables, so I can't do anything, so I can only trouble you brothers and sisters to take care of them."

    After listening to it, Tong Ling couldn't help but pouted and rolled his eyes in front of the camera: Can you recognize my sister everywhere with a little white face? Who is old? !

    Originally, the other party had already "admitted mistakes", and everyone was embarrassed to blame again during the recording, although they were a little awkward in their hearts.

    But unexpectedly, the only one who stood up to express his attitude mercilessly was Ye Lang, who has always been gentle and elegant.

    He still had the same soft tone, but his attitude was obvious, and he didn't even give the director a chance to whitewash Taiping.

    "Did you grow up in the city? How do I remember that you once said on the show that your family was struggling and that you only got out of the countryside with excellent grades by studying hard?" The

    air suddenly became quiet.

    Ding Ren's "little white face" immediately turned green and then red.

    This is indeed what he said when he sold miserably on the show, but this happened a long time ago when it was not popular, and the show was also borrowed from the nameless. After the company bought him out and blocked the news, it was even more Fans of archaeology have not found it, but now, it has been directly pointed out by others.

    He could barely hide the hatred in his eyes, but he didn't dare to show it, so he had to bow his head and squeeze his fists white.

    And Ye Lang, from start to finish, didn't even bother to give each other a look.