Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    When Bai Rongrong went downstairs for lunch for the second time in a day, various delicacies were more abundant than usual, filling the entire table.

    Seeing the girl's hesitation, Fang Xu thought she was ill, and hurriedly stepped forward to help her.

    "Rongrong, how are you feeling? Still uncomfortable? Do you want to ask a doctor for another checkup?"

    "No no." Bai Rongrong quickly shook her head, knowing that Mrs. Shen had misunderstood, and explained, "I'm fine, Auntie, It's just that I'm still a little weak, and I'll get better with more rest. Auntie, what about Shen Ming? Haven't you come back yet?"

    "Yeah. He called and said that he was still at the police station, so there was no need to wait for him. Fang Xu said indifferently: "

    That's fine, look into this case carefully, and dare to rob someone in broad daylight, how bold! You don't have to worry about him! This is what he should do as a boss, Ben It's his responsibility, it's nothing to be hungry for a meal or two!"

    "..."

    Bai Rongrong defended in a low voice that she didn't care about Shen Ming, but her voice was too low to be ignored by Fang Xu.

    She pursed her lips, silently receiving the meticulous care from the elders, and her heart was warm.

    Shen Ming didn't return to Shen's house until after dark before dinner.

    Seeing that the servants were putting food one after another on the table, setting meals endlessly, I suddenly had a headache.

    His mother's concern is really as warm as ever!

    "Mom, where's fluffy?"

    Mrs. Shen was busy squeezing carrots and other girls' favorite dishes to her usual place, and placing them all over the place was unsatisfactory. She always felt that this was also a girl's favorite, and that one was also good for nutritional supplements. benefit.     She looked up in her busy schedule: "You're back. Rongrong

    is resting upstairs. You just happened to go up and tell her to come down for dinner!

    "

go.

    Standing at the door, he knocked on the door, but no one responded.

    After trying it a few times, he opened the door by himself, walked to the bed and saw that the light pink quilt had puffed up a small bag, and at the top showed a small white and tender head with a puff of sleep on his cheeks.

    Suddenly, he froze.

    I saw that between the smooth and soft black hair, there were actually a pair of ears that were more than a finger long and had white fluff.

    Jian eyebrows furrowed tightly, Shen Ming couldn't help breathing heavily.

    He couldn't control it, and regardless of the possibility that the little woman would be woken up, he reached out to touch the long pink and soft ears.

    Bai Rongrong was never defensive in the Shen family, or in other words, even if she was worried about her identity at first, her vigilance gradually dissipated in the Shen family's meticulous care and maintenance of her.

    She slept soundly, unaware that the "dangerous" hand was coming.

    The big hand finally touched the light pink long ears that were so tender and translucent. They were soft and felt very good.

    Shen Ming couldn't help pinching the thin soft flesh, as if he was itchy, and his long ears twitched instinctively, which was very novel.

    He suddenly thought of the childish nursery rhyme that the little woman used to talk about on weekdays.

    ——It’s really white and tender, loves to eat radishes, and is especially cute.

    The corners of his mouth were smiling, complex and mysterious, with the certainty that he was bound to win.

    But more than that, it was an obvious, unrestrained love.

    I don't know if he was too immersed in Rua's rabbit ears, and he forgot to restrain his strength for a while.

    Bai Rongrong frowned twice, Shen Ming quickly let go of his hand when he saw this, but just looked away, and the person was still standing beside the bed.

    After some struggle, the little woman really opened her misty almond eyes.

    "Shen Ming? Are you back?"

    The voice that just woke up was hoarse, but it was so soft that people wanted to pity and love her, just like those long pink ears.

    Although, they had disappeared instinctively after the little woman woke up.

    The fingers on Shen Ming's side rubbed quietly, feeling a little regretful.

    "Hmm." He nodded with a smile.

    "How was the matter at the police station handled?" Bai Rongrong asked hesitantly, "Have they... confessed?"

    "It's not going well." Shen Ming said bluntly, without any concealment, "They were still a little hesitant. , maybe after another interrogation, everything will be said. However, one of the three was just trying to go to the bathroom, but suddenly died suddenly. And the death was tragic, and the cause of death was unknown. When the police realized something was wrong, they rushed in. At that time, he had broken bones all over his body, and after a preliminary test, all his internal organs were rotten, and his face was bleeding from the seven orifices, which made people unable to bear to look directly."

    Bai Rongrong couldn't help but gasped, the whole rabbit was not well.

    "How could this be?!"

    "Are you scared?" Shen Ming was calm and rational, "I don't think it's bad. People always have to pay a price. If he moves someone who shouldn't move, he must be prepared to endure anything. Preparation for the result."

    Bai Rongrong pursed her lips, although the man's ruthless appearance was a bit scary, she knew that it was all because of her.

    "What about the others?"

    Shen Ming sighed, and he knew that the little woman was soft-hearted again.

    "The others are fine, but after knowing the news of the man's death, they didn't dare to say anything."

    "Oh." Bai Rongrong calmed down and nodded her head.

    Shen Ming reached out and squeezed her round face: "It's dinner time, come down quickly."