Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    When having dinner together, Bai Rongrong felt Fang Xu's enthusiasm as usual.

    I don't know why, Fang Xu seems to have a soft spot for feeding her.

    Not only did she press and press the rice in her bowl until it was real, but she also gave her some delicious and nutritious dishes from time to time, which she had obviously researched in advance.

    Due to Fang Xu's serious study and professional feeding, she has become Bai Rongrong's confidant when it comes to eating, and she knows what she wants to eat in her next bite better than herself.

    However, at this time, Fang Xu was a little worried: Rongrong was a little slow in eliminating food today!

    On this side, Fang Xu was troubled because the prospective daughter-in-law that he identified did not have the usual appetite. On the other side, the men of the Shen family were discussing external affairs.

    "Are there any clues from the police?" Mr. Shen asked while sitting on the main seat.

    Hearing this, Shen Ming first glanced at Bai Rongrong, who was absent-mindedly eating, and then said: "It's difficult, because one of the kidnappers has died, the reason is unknown, and... the death is a bit miserable.

    " His grandson glanced at the girl, and immediately realized that there was something hidden in it. But for a while, it was impossible to determine whether there was a problem with the person behind the plan, or simply because the grandson was afraid of telling the kidnapper's death, which would scare the two women in the family.

    Therefore, he avoided these two points: "This is indeed not conducive to the investigation of the case. Others will inevitably be afraid because of this incident and dare not tell the truth."

    "Yes."

    "This matter still needs to be Hurry up to do it, the other party has such ability, but I didn't expect it." The old man Shen sneered, "I really want to meet him, and see who is so good at it. However, the most urgent task now is to deal with the rest. The people here are strictly guarded, and there can be no more loopholes to drill." "It has been taken seriously, and now they are not only kidnappers, but also most likely witnesses of     the

    murder case."

    "Well."

But Bai Rongrong couldn't bear it any longer, covering her mouth while rushing to the bathroom.

    Everyone was stunned for a moment, and before they could react, they saw Shen Ming, who had just been discussing with the old man seriously, turned into an afterimage, chasing after him.

    Fang Xu first stared blankly in the direction of the bathroom, and after a while, she suddenly burst out laughing.

    Shen Hongye was frightened: "Madam, what's wrong with you? Why don't you go and take a look? Why are you still laughing?" In the past

    , Madam hurt Rongrong so much that he couldn't help but be jealous, but now he even laughed when he saw that Rongrong was uncomfortable. , it's so weird!     Fang Xu's face was full of excitement: " Rongrong

    wants to vomit, isn't she pregnant? However, if this is the case, I have to break Shen Ming's legs first!"

    "..."

Dong: "Madam, please let go of your son's leg first. Not to mention that it's true, you can't let Rongrong marry the lame Shen Ming. The main thing is, didn't the doctors just check it out yesterday?!"     After speaking, She hated iron for not becoming steel again: "Shen Ming is the real boy! Even the elders have helped him to this point, yet he still doesn't understand! Do you have to be alone and have no company for the rest of your life?"     "Yes Ah."     Shen Hongye was also worried, why didn't this son follow him?

    "... Oh."

    Fang Xu smiled awkwardly, "Blame me, I was too excited for a while."

    "How can this make us feel at ease in the future?"

    In contrast, the old man Shen was calm, and he said while eating calmly, "Not necessarily."

    "Dad! What do you say?

    " Looking straight at the old man, he instantly turned into a tens-year-old elementary school student, and his four eyes were full of curiosity.

    "Don't you know your son? He has been outstanding since he was a child, and his IQ and EQ are far beyond ordinary people."

    Shen Hongye sneered: "Dad, I agree with IQ, emotional intelligence? More than ordinary people? When she saw Rongrong, she even knew she was running over with her tail wagging!"

    Fang Xu: "...Shut up! Listen to Dad first!"

    Old Shen glared at his stupid son and continued: "Shen Ming's temperament is better than that of Shen Ming. Human beings are more like a solitary beast. They don't accept others because they don't need them because of their abilities, and they don't like to be with company. Just wait and see."

    "You mean...he's eyeing Rongrong?" Shen Hongye's eyes widened.

    "Yeah." Elder Shen nodded.

    "That's great! After more than 20 years, our pigs have finally learned to bow the cabbage!"

    Shen Hongye turned around and wanted to celebrate this big happy event with his wife, but unexpectedly came to nothing.

    "Madam?"

    He looked towards the living room, only to see that his wife had picked up the phone and was pressing it excitedly.

    "Ma'am, what are you doing?"

    "I have been watching the news of the wedding dress designer. I heard that she has been vacated recently, so I have to contact the contacts to make a decision! There is also an out-of-print Xiuhe suit that I liked before, which is especially suitable for velvet! Oh, name It 's called Longfeng Chengxiang!"

    Shen Hongye: "...isn't it faster?"

    After all, it took more than twenty years for their son to wake up!

    However, it was rare for Mr. Shen to agree: "Well, this has a good meaning!"

    Shen Hongye: "..."

    Well, he is just a blood tie in this family, in fact, it is no different from an ornament!

After I was dressed as a wealthy female partner, I was spoiled by the group (MTLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara