Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Seeing that the little woman was truly aware of the seriousness of the matter, Shen Ming stopped being too harsh.

    After all, looking at those crystal clear eyes like the sea, no matter how much anger, it will disappear like a drop of water falling into it.

    Well, the little woman has amnesia, her brain is not good, she is stupid and she is reasonable!

    When Shen Ming spoke again, his tone was still light, but he had changed the subject.

    "Why did you suddenly think of coming to the parking lot to wait?"

    Bai Rongrong knew that the man would no longer pursue it, and cleverly borrowed the donkey: "I am an employee, you are the boss! Since you have even signed the sales contract, it is better to take the initiative. , so you don't always have to pick it up, and one day it will make President Shen dissatisfied."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Why does this sound so awkward!

    I don't know why, but he subconsciously swept the special assistant in front of him, just in the rearview mirror and hit the other side's line of sight.

    Facing the sharp eyes of his own boss, the special assistant quickly moved away, coughing out of nothing.

    Shen Ming retracted his gaze and said solemnly: "Speak well!"

    Bai Rongrong quickly straightened her body: "I want to thank you in person, and help me release the surveillance video to clarify the facts!"

    Hearing this, the man actually Seeming to suddenly become indifferent, he looked out the window and just gave a faint "um".

    Seeing this, Bai Rongrong suspected that she did not express her gratitude clearly and was not sincere enough.

    She turned to face Shen Ming, and bowed to him very formally, her little head almost touching the leather seat of the car.

    "Thank you very much, if it weren't for you, I would have been hung up on the Internet today and scolded for a long time!"

    Shen Ming looked at the little woman whose little head was close to him, but she didn't expect her to look careless and careless. Lung, actually really care so much about those unfounded bad comments on the Internet.

    He sighed and said, "I just did what a boss should do for employees, and it would be the same for other people. You don't have to worry about it."

    After listening, the special assistant on the co-pilot couldn't bear it. Suspicious slander: It is true that other employees are also the same, but which one, boss, you will use the hot search on the Internet to avoid the reason of good people being misunderstood, and urge the police to quickly send a clarification post? !

    People even have an account now!

    "Oh." Bai Rongrong nodded this time and smiled understandingly, "I just said, it should be like this."

    Such an answer caught Shen Ming's attention: "What? Who else is different? What do you think?" The

    special assistant silently bb: Me!

    "Ao, nothing." Bai Rongrong didn't hide the words, it was just a joke between a few people, of course, she didn't say her name, "It's just that someone said that you liked me because you liked me. She will take extra care of me. Haha! How is this possible?" The