Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Shen Ming still rested his hands on Bai Rongrong's waist, motionless, as if he was pinned to the ground by a little woman who weighed less than 100 jin.

    Bai Rongrong closed her eyes tightly, biting in vent, trying to force but not really exerting much force.

    The small sharp teeth caught the ear bone in the mouth and sank slightly, turning into nerve fluctuations, washing Shen Ming's stiff body again and again.

    The two big hands exerted force unconsciously, and squeezed the slender waist in the palms, which was full of softness.

    It seems like a century has passed, and it seems as short as a moment, which makes people nostalgic and hard to let go. The small teeth that made Shen Ming tingle and tingle slightly, finally let go of the tip of his ear like a charity.

    Bai Rongrong had already stood up angrily, and she said fiercely to the man who was still lying on the ground: "If I treat me badly next time, I will bite you! Remember?!"

    Shen Ming's throat rolled and his voice was low Dumb: "Hmm."

    "Humph!"

    Bai Rongrong turned her head arrogantly and left, leaving only Shen Ming staring at the roof in a trance.

    -Shen

    's study.

    The old man Shen and his excellent grandson sat opposite each other, and between the two, there was a chess game that was facing each other.

    Old Master Shen moved his "army", ate the opponent's "elephant", and blocked the "cannon" in the corner, and then asked calmly, "You meddled in the Tong family's affairs?"

    Shen Ming knew This matter will be asked sooner or later, and I didn't plan to hide it: "It's just a lesson."

    "A lesson? You are making people bite on this matter and help the boss of the Tong family to find evidence. , with a posture of never giving up until the third child of the Tong family is sent to prison, you just told me a lesson?" Mr. Shen sneered.

    "Just let them know that it doesn't matter how much you fight, you shouldn't involve innocent people." Shen Ming replied lightly.

    "Heh." Old Man Shen sneered, "Should innocent people be involved, or people who shouldn't hurt you, Shen Ming?"

    Shen Ming paused: "You think too much."

    "Then what do you say? The trip was filmed in the United States, and you also happened to be on a business trip to the United States at the same time. Is this also a coincidence?"

    "Well."

    The old man Shen was so angry that he threw the waste chess in his hand: How on earth did their family give birth to such a gentle scum who dislikes integrity and pretends to be? !

    However, this person is surprisingly shrewd and skilled, leading the Shen Group to the top unstoppable.

    "Hmph." The old man Shen sighed with resignation, "I'm afraid that group of people will not know until they die. The reason for their failure is just that the little girl from the Tong family is standing next to the person you Shen Ming values."

    Shen Ming raised his head slightly . Eyes, looking at the old man who is unrelenting, he opened his lips indifferently: "Are you sure you want to take this step? I'm going to be a general." The old man

    Shen looked at the chessboard suddenly, and saw that he had just proudly slapped Shen Ming After the "elephant" was eaten, the "army" just fell between his "handsome" and the opponent's "cannon".

    He hurriedly retracted the chess piece, and shyly put the "elephant" he had just eaten back, and then pretended that nothing had happened, stroked his beard and thought deeply.

    Shen Ming silently cooperated with his performance.

    -

    It turns out that Shen Ming did not lie to Bai Rongrong. Later that day, Tong Ling's company released an official statement.

    The whole process of Bai Rongrong's rescue was solemnly explained above, of course, ignoring the conspiracy part behind it. Then, they emphasized that on behalf of Tong Ling and even the entire Tong family, they would express their sincere thanks to Bai Rongrong! Even, the statement also stated that during this period, the account that maliciously speculates and insults the benefactor should be sent a lawyer's letter to defend their rights to the end!

    As soon as the statement came out, the entire network exploded instantly, and the hot search immediately rushed to the headlines and was automatically marked as "exploded".

    ——I, I really don’t know what to say, being a woman becomes a chivalrous woman, I want to drink a mouthful of fat house happy water to slow down!

    - Is this serious? If I remember correctly, I said before that the bungee jumping platform is 80 meters high, right? I'm freaking out, okay? !

    - A real warrior! What about being squeamish and coquettish? ?

    ——As a fan who has just lost his way and just turned into a fan, I just want to laugh at the "hia, hia" of keyboard warriors who started spraying without knowing the truth! Wait for the lawsuit! !

    ——Not a fan, but a friendly reminder from passers-by who are struggling to become a fan, Bai Rong has been officially reported to catch a thief before!

    ——Although Tong Ling must have been miserable at that time, I really want to watch the video of Bai Rong's heroic rescue at that time! Kneeling and begging to be transported by the external network! !

    --Yes! At that time, Bai Rong should not have any protective measures. How dare she run over and grab an adult who is about to fall freely with that small arm? ?

    -Want to see +1! I just don't know if the amazing tour will release the pictures taken. If you are afraid of affecting the victim and causing her to have a shadow, it is better to only put the part of Bai Rong! !

    ——Want to see + Pi remove the decimal point! !