Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Bai Rongrong finally ate nothing, Fang Xu took care of her back to the bedroom, while the men of the Shen family gathered in the study.

    "Tell me, what's there to hide?" Old Master Shen asked first.

    Shen Ming replied seriously: "There is no way to tell the truth directly at the dinner table. One is because the kidnapper's death is too tragic, and he is worried that it will affect everyone's appetite, and he is also afraid that the two ladies will not accept it. On the other hand, it is because, although there is no evidence to Identifying the person behind, the other two kidnappers refused to confess because they were too frightened. However, I have a general direction in my mind for those who have these permissions and who are suspected."

    "What kind of cruel method?" Shen Hongye was curious. .

    "The whole body is fractured, the internal organs are rotting, and the seven orifices are bleeding. According to the preliminary identification of the forensic doctor, this person's face is twisted, and he should have suffered great pain before death, and the death process lasted for a long time. In other words, it should be alive and feeling a little bit. When it comes to the pain of the body, it is even difficult to determine whether he died because of pain or because the internal mechanism of the body was destroyed."

    Hearing this, Shen Hongye couldn't help but shudder: "But what kind of death method is this, I have never heard of it before. Ah."

    "That's why the whole thing looks weird. Also, the news of this incident was blocked when it happened, so how the other two kidnappers learned about it is also a mystery."

    "Then your guess . , who is it?" Old Master Shen asked with frown.

    Shen Ming was about to speak, when suddenly the phone rang.

    Seeing the caller ID, he became more serious and answered the phone: "Did he say it?"

    "Yes! According to your instructions, he doesn't care about the safety of his family, relatives and friends at all, but looks at himself in the end. We use His previous dark history still had Xue Zang to force him, and it didn't take long for him to confess. The person behind him is exactly as you thought!"

    "Okay, I understand."

    Shen Ming hung up the phone, feeling complicated.

    He knew that although the little woman looked careless on the surface, she was never downright silly and sweet. It can be seen from her performance that she already has her own ideas, but she just keeps them in her heart.

    However, just thinking, she was so sad that he really didn't know how to tell her the truth.

    Shen Ming explained what he had done to the two elders who were full of doubts: "Actually, when she was at the airport, Rongrong was vigilant. She tried the three kidnappers, but they had a certain understanding of her. I understand, and the answer is fluent. After that, plus an artist from the same company to help them with false evidence, saying that they are indeed Shen's people, Rongrong finally chooses to believe them."

    Shen Hongye: "Why does that person do this? Do?!"

    "So, I got him under control, and after the kidnapper's death, I told them as soon as possible, not to let him out of sight for a minute or a second. Under such circumstances, after coercion and inducement , he said the mastermind behind the scenes." The old man

    Shen said seriously: "Who is it?"

    "The daughter of the Gu family, Gu Li, is also the director and vice president of our Shen Group, in charge of entertainment affairs."

    "I have an impression of this child. "Even though he is 80 years old, the old man Shen is still young, with a clear mind and a strong memory. "But isn't she a friend who played with Rongrong from childhood to adulthood?"

    "Yes, but the fact is obviously not her. Deliberately disguised. Before this, something happened."

    Shen Ming knew that he would be scolded after he said it, but this was the price he should bear.

    God knows how much he regrets now that he didn't take action after that incident, which gave the bad guys a chance.

    "Rongrong once took over a play. At that time, her agent was worried that the producer of the crew was plotting against Rongrong, but she couldn't get away with something else, so she asked Gu Li, who is the vice president and Rongrong, to help take care of it. , Who knows that Gu Li promised very well, but he didn't do anything, which made the quilt take away by the uneasy and kind producer, which almost made a big mistake."

    "Is there such a thing?" Shen Hongye's eyes widened, "Then what are you doing?!"

    "..."

    Shen Ming really regretted it.

    The old man Shen also sighed: "Listen to the child first."

    "Then the economic man found me, and we rushed over to save the person. Gu Li was flustered, but he pretended to be pitiful and said that he was too busy and gave this matter to him. I forgot. Actually, thinking about it now, I have overlooked too many problems. Just because she is the vice president in charge of entertainment and someone close to Rongrong, she never doubted that she would be bad for Rongrong, even if she didn't fully I believe in the media, but I haven't actually understood Rongrong's true thoughts."

    "You only know!" The old man Shen sneered, "I said long ago that you will regret this day!"

    "It's me who is too much Self-righteous." Shen Ming smiled bitterly.

    He has never hated his own reason like he is now, always analyzing and measuring everything in cold blood, and only after he understands everything will he make a move.

    He couldn't imagine, what if the little woman was really hurt? If this is the case, he will never forgive himself!

    "However, this can't be entirely your fault. Who would have expected that the people around you who grew up with you would have such vicious thoughts." Old Shen couldn't help feeling alarmed at the shrewdness of this girl in her twenties. .

    "Yeah, the ancient family believes in Buddhism and has always been generous and kind. Who would have expected such a ruthless person?" Shen Hongye also sighed.