Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Shen's Group Building, President's Office.

    The special assistant stood in front of his boss, reported important matters, and waited to receive new instructions.

    Shen Ming explained: "Pay attention to the trend of the stock market, especially the scattered stocks with relatively large shares, and don't ignore them." The

    special assistant was stunned: "What do you mean?

    " The situation has suddenly increased, and most of the buyers are newcomers. Although the overall number is not to be feared, it is inevitable that some people are behind the scenes. If you want to accumulate more, you should pay more attention."

    "Yes!" The special assistant hurriedly Should come down, this is a situation that he didn't even notice, and now being brought up by the boss first, he is very ashamed of dereliction of duty.

    "Also." Shen Ming seemed to ask casually, "Has the second phase of the surprise tour been planned?"

    "It's already down. At that time, the four guests and the program team will go to Yunling City to shoot, there are many more Keep away from the crowds for the wilderness."

    "Well." Shen Ming thought thoughtfully.

    "President Shen?"

    "Speak?" Shen Ming raised his eyes.

    "We also have a branch in Yunling City."

    "..."

    "You can also go there for business."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    When will he be able to replace this stupid assistant with high IQ and low EQ? !

    "Cough cough." Shen Ming fake cough.

    The special assistant frowned, did the boss not go this time?

    Immediately after that, he heard the boss, who seemed to be upright, said indifferently, "We'll talk about it later."

    "...Yes."

    When he returned to the Shen residence, before Shen Ming entered the door, he walked out and carried a A large team of people with big bags and small bags.

    Walking into the villa, he saw that his beloved mother was exchanging something with the little woman excitedly, and the latter blushed with excitement.

    Hearing the movement, Fang Xu turned around and said, "Oh, is Shen Ming back?"

    That's right, in daily life, the elders of Shen's parents have always called Shen Ming by his first name. Of course, she tried to give her son a cute nickname, but those warm times only stayed before Shen Ming was three years old.

    Who made him precocious since he was a child, he broke away from childishness when he was Xiaodouding, and was silent all day, as if he was disdainful of wasting a word with people who were stupider than him. Faced with such a little old man, the elders of Shen's parents would no longer be able to call out those cute hyphenated nicknames.

    "Mom." Shen Ming shouted, and then asked with concern, "What are you doing?"

    "Hey hey hey!" Fang Xu looked mysterious, even though she was middle-aged, she still retained rare treasures under the protection of Shen Hongye. Sincerity and simplicity.

    She glanced up and down at her son, obviously waiting to see a good show: "I won't tell you, this is a secret between us women, what do you know as a man?"

    At this time, Shen Hongye happened to be gone too. When she came out, seeing Madam happy, she also asked curiously, "What are you conspiring with Rongrong?"

    Madam Shen ran over immediately, dragged her husband away, whispered in his ear, and pointed at her son from time to time. Shen Hongye suddenly realized that he also put on the same expression of watching the excitement.

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Isn't his dear father a man? Even if it is to fool him, can you find a better way to make excuses?

    But Bai Rongrong stood up, squinted at his almond eyes, twisted her little head, for fear that he would inaudibly "hum" aloud, and then left arrogantly with her little feet upside down.

    Shen Ming: "..." I

    was pushed out by the whole family!

    I don't know if it was influenced by the experience during the day. That night, Shen Ming had a very heavy dream, as if he had experienced it himself.

    The environment in the dream is very beautiful, the sun is shining, the green trees are lush, the crisp chirping of various birds is endless, and everything is clean and harmonious, like a fairyland.

    In the green grass, the snow-white little rabbit jumped around, fluffy and bulging, like a soft white dumpling.

    In the dream, Shen Ming watched all this quietly from the edge of the grass, and his heart was very peaceful.

    The years are quiet, but such simple days bring him full satisfaction, and he will not be bored for a long time.

    Suddenly, the little rabbit who was playing with the butterfly stopped, turned back with a pair of big ruby ​​eyes, and looked in the direction of Shen Ming.

    Seeing the person coming, it immediately jumped excitedly and ran towards him. Even if it was of a different race, Shen Ming could feel its happiness, as well as its unreserved trust and love for him.

    He wanted to reach out to catch the excited bunny, but for some reason he couldn't.

    He was so anxious, but he could only watch the little rabbit jumping so high, the last one bumped over...

    In the middle of the night, Shen Ming woke up suddenly, sitting on the bed for a moment in a trance.

    The white dumpling in the dream is so clear and lovely, so intimate with him that even if he is awake, he feels a warm heart in reality.

    Shen Ming smiled helplessly, it seems that he really listened to the little woman humming "Little White Rabbit White and White" so much that he couldn't forget his dreams.

    However, the little woman was right, the white dumpling in his dream was really cute...