Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Originally, when such a thrilling accident happened, fans kept their demands to a minimum.

    They didn't have great hope that the program team would be able to release the shooting record of the moment when the accident happened on the bungee jumping platform.

    After all, when it comes to life safety issues, the safety of the program and the corresponding protection measures will definitely be questioned, and even investigated by the above.

    No one knows how the amazing journey negotiated with all parties, but the surprise is that the show aired as usual.

    With the statement of Tong's family, many netizens have changed a lot about Bai Rongrong. Some people say that saving a life has infinite merit, and even if you have made mistakes before, you should at least have the opportunity to correct them. But some people say that this does not erase the evil things she has done before, whether it is disrespect to the work or disrespect to the staff, it is also a harm to others.

    Seeing this, the fan group was full of anger.

    ——Let's not say whether the previous reports are true or false and whether there is an exaggeration problem, we did not say that my sister can make up for the merits and demerits, just think that my sister is getting better, I hope everyone can treat it fairly and don't be prejudiced. bar? ?

    ——Why are the words of this gangster so familiar and disgusting? Oh yes, that's what it tastes like: although you survived the catastrophe of falling head-first into a patty from an altitude of 80 meters, they are really sad! So we can still scold when we want to! mouth area! !     However, no matter how arguing between fans and black fans, at least it can be seen from the barrage of the show that this incident has turned many black fans and passers-by into passers-by, at least a lot less abusive remarks.     The amazing journey was launched during the biggest heated discussion on the entire network.     In the first scene, Bai Rongrong sits on the floor, quietly and alone. From the more chaotic background sound, it can be seen that this is a picture taken when the people have not yet arrived and the program has not officially started recording.     Here, time is accelerated, the minute hand turns, and half an hour goes by in a flash. Although the girl on the screen is obviously bored, she is obediently not bothering anyone.

    Finally, the girl was lightly tapped twice on the shoulder. She blinked her big eyes and turned back ignorantly. After listening to the other party's words, she took the paper cup filled with water, and immediately took several sips without any scruples. After finishing, the almond eyes narrowed into crescent moons, smiling politely with a sweet smile.

    The face of the person delivering the water is not shown on the screen, but it can be seen from the bones and skin that it should be a little brother. The highlight is that the picture of the little brother's body, leaving with the same hands and feet, was specially marked by the subtitles.

    The barrage burst into laughter.

    --Ha ha ha ha! The little brother is so cute!

    ——Miss is so nice! It's like a kindergarten friend who is obediently waiting for the teacher!

    ——Am I the only one who noticed that Bai Rong took the paper cup and drank it without hesitation? It was reported earlier that the young lady only drinks imported water, which is really suspicious!

    -Ahhh! I want to have such a sweet smile too!

    ——Envy little brother!

    Similar barrages are still popping up one by one, and time is accelerated again. I saw the white fluffy on the screen, and the paper cups fell one by one with a "dong dong dong", and the people who came to "deliver water" looked like they were blind. An endless stream.

    --puff! I suspect they heard us!

    --Ha ha ha ha! Are they trying to kill young lady?

    ——Don't send water anymore, you can change to a snack! !

    ——These straight men make me anxious to death! !

    Then, the famous scene came, Tong Ling took the lead, and was disgusted with Bai Rongrong, and didn't even bother to say hello.

    Know how the barrage will follow:

    ——Miss Tong Ling, take it easy! After a while, you will know how fragrant Miss Bai Rong is! What should you do if you offend others and don't save you! !

    -You calm down upstairs! What has happened will not change!

    ——What should I do if I have a sense of CP for no reason? Isn't this the crematorium of the legendary wife who abused her for a while? !

    - +1 upstairs! ! !

    After that, Ji Jun appeared, and the tight T-shirt wrapped the fleshy muscles, which made people think.

    - Mom asked me why the screen is wet? How could I tell her it was her innocent daughter who licked it? !

    ——Suddenly thought of a sentence: You are so coquettish...

    ——Ah ah ah! Go ahead! You give me a pair of eyes that can look at Brother Jun normally! ! !

    Next is Ye Lang.

    ——The people of Mo Shang are like jade, and the gentleman is unparalleled in the world. Mom, I'm in love!

    ——Young Master Ye, the little girl is twenty-eight years old and has not yet been married. Now it seems that you and I are destined for fate!

    - Above, where's the face? Twenty-eight is also worthy of saying Fangling? Brother, the slave family is twenty-seven, just one year younger than the above! Kang Kang me! !

    After the four guests met, it was the shot of the dormitory.

    Tong Ling arrogantly and squeamishly asked about Bai Rongrong's bed, obviously embarrassed and unable to hold her face, but Bai Rongrong left only a "casual" and left.

    The barrage once again exerted endless imagination.

    ——The visual sense of a quarreling couple! Although the husband was angry, he still kept pampering the little wife. This candy is so good! ! !

    I was also chasing my first variety show and saw Bai Rongrong of this barrage: "?"