Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The author has something to say: fairies, ball collections and reviews! !

    Ah, I'm going to cry! !

    Zhao Jiayi didn't see until the lobby of the clubhouse, where can there be so many drinks to move?

    Plus fruit desserts, etc., more than a dozen people are enough, and she is the only girl here!

    However, the boys were also gentlemen, and they did not give her any free time for work.

    When she went back, she still wondered, why did she have to go to her? Is this the legendary cast discrimination? Group violence?

    Going empty-handed and returning empty-handed, she just went out for a walk to fill up the number of people.

    Just thinking about going back to Sister Rongrong, who is fragrant and soft, to purify her mind, Zhao Jiayi, who walked to the original position of the box, suddenly froze.

    The person behind was blocked and patted her: "What's the matter? Why don't you leave?"

    Zhao Jiayi grabbed the person sitting next to her, whether she knew it or not, she asked with a trembling voice, "Have you seen my artist

    ? When they were all negative, she panicked completely.

    An assistant with a familiar face reminded her: "Don't worry, maybe you're going to the bathroom? "

    So, Zhao Jiayi hurriedly ran to the bathroom, shouting and knocking on the door, but there was still no response from the person she wanted.

    She ran back again, and the box was lively, but Bai Rongrong was still nowhere to be seen. Mrs.

    Shen Entertainment's manager meeting is grand, although many managers bring several artists at the same time, or even more, but due to the large scale of the company, all the economic people gathered together, there are as many as three digits.

    Even the president of the entire Shen Group, Shen Ming, all came to observe the meeting.

    He did not participate in the presidency, but only understood the inspection situation from the perspective of a bystander.

    And the moderator is Guri.

    At this moment, she is standing at the front, speaking to everyone.

    Suddenly, Gao Qian's phone vibrated.

    Since she didn't follow Bai Rongrong to attend the first meeting and dinner of the crew in person, she was always very restless, so she didn't dare to mute the phone directly to prevent emergencies.

    She took out her mobile phone and put it under the table to check, it was Zhao Jiayi.

    Gao Qian was thinking about how to take a leave to answer the phone when she heard her name being called.

    "This agent, please mute your phone during the meeting!" Gu Li said sternly, "Please respect the speaker, listen carefully, and respect your leader!"

    Gao Qian frowned. Although Guri didn't call him by name, many people watched it.

    The entertainment industry has been leading the charge with artists for so many years. Even though she has only brought Bai Rongrong in recent years, she has lived a lot more comfortably, and because of her special status, she has faced a lot less intrigue, but this does not prove that she even You can't even tell someone's attitude from their tone of voice.