Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    In the last few episodes of the amazing journey, whether it was the program crew, the guests or the audience, they all noticed the change in Bai Rongrong's temperament.

    In the past, although she didn't talk much, she just squinted her eyes and smiled at Tong Ling and others, but after the second issue, such a calm and comfortable smile rarely appeared.

    She became fascinated from time to time, her almond eyes like black gems were much dimmed, as if something had taken away the brilliance inside.

    She still has no temper, no matter how tossed by the program team and how difficult the shooting conditions were, she could adapt well and never complained.

    So the black fans were shocked to find that they had nowhere to be black?

    People don't even say a word, and they are so low-key as a machine without emotions. This teaches them where to find black spots? !

    On the contrary, the girl's screen shot of the show was screened by the audience, and after it was put on the Internet, it was widely circulated.

    In the picture, the girl is sitting on the grass facing the sunset, her eyes are empty, as if she is thinking about nothing, and seems to be full of the accumulation of years. She casually held a roadside wildflower that children in the countryside often sip on sweet nectar. Under the setting sun, it was so beautiful that it seemed to merge with nature.

    - What kind of fairy beauty is this? !

    ——It feels like she is about to disappear and merge with the surrounding natural beauty... ——Why

    do you feel so depressed, are you too tired recently?

    ——The same feeling, to be honest, a bit like when I was depressed before.

    ...

    Shen Ming pursed his thin lips. On the tablet computer, there is a beautiful picture of a little woman under the sunset, which is one of the nine grids that netizens cut from the show.

    Below are messages from netizens, including speculation on Bai Rongrong's emotional state.

    A pair of sword eyebrows were deeply wrinkled, and of course he also discovered that the little woman had been depressed since the kidnapping case.

    The direct manifestation is that her appetite has dropped sharply, and her body has visibly lost a lot of weight, especially her originally round face has become sharper. Although the small chin is exposed, it still teaches people to like it very much.

    However, he hopes that the little woman will always be happy and carefree.

    As for growing up and maturing, he doesn't think it's something everyone has to go through. If he wants to stand in front of her, he can avoid it if he can.

    Therefore, although Shen Ming had done his best to go back to Shen's house to accompany Bai Rongrong silently after finishing his work on weekdays, he still took the remaining work home to deal with after seeing the keen speculation on the Internet today.

    Coincidentally, just in time for the afternoon, a group of people carrying large and small bags came to the Shen family.

    Seeing this familiar posture, Shen Ming asked his mother, "Mom, what are you doing?"

    Mrs. Shen was excited, just like a child who was eager to dress up her own doll.

    "Isn't Rongrong going to participate in the promotion of that irritating variety show? I want to choose clothes for Rongrong. When that time comes, I will be stunning and shocking!"