Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Although he didn't know why the little woman suddenly leaned into his arms so weakly, although he felt distressed, Shen Ming knew that now was not the time to explore these things.

    He only asked, "Are there any injuries?" The

    little woman had buried her head in his arms, and he saw the furry back of her head shaking.

    Shen Ming was in a complicated mood. He glanced around, and when he saw the three men who had passed out, his eyes widened.

    When he looked down at the little woman who was clutching the corner of his shirt tightly in his arms, he tightened the arm that was hugging her, and the other hand gently stroked her hair and comforted her.

    It didn't take long for the local police to arrive first.

    They quickly controlled several men with handcuffs.

    When they saw the man pick up the victim and were about to leave, they knew that this man was a great person, and they respectfully asked, "Mr. Shen, could you please come to the police station with us to make a record?"

    Bai Rongrong naturally agreed . Hearing their request, he just silently did not loosen the corners of his clothes.

    Shen Ming saw that she was holding the thin cloth, as if it was a driftwood that could save people, but she never made any demands, and was very distressed.

    "Later." He said lightly to the police, "I need to send the person back first, and when the situation is stable, I will definitely go to the police station to cooperate with the investigation."

    "Oh, we can help!" The police said quickly, " The ambulance will arrive soon, and then you can send Miss Bai to the hospital for a health check."

    "No." Shen Ming categorically refused, "I'm not at ease with others."

    "..."

    Seeing the other party say this , the police can't force it any more, after all, there was almost a fatal case in the area under their jurisdiction. And when they arrived, the robbers were in a coma and were brought under control.

    The physical and mental condition of the victim is unknown, which is indeed the most concerned thing as a family member.

    And in Shen Ming's arms, in the dark place that outsiders can't see, those uneasy almond eyes finally closed with peace of mind after hearing such an answer.

    Along the way, the little woman was surprisingly good.

    Let Shen Ming put his wide suit jacket on her, and obediently not resist.

    On the contrary, the whole person is covered in it, but it is more greedy for the temperature inside, which can give her a sense of security.

    She didn't say a word, only closed a pair of almond eyes, as if asleep.

    However, that frowning little brow told Shen Ming that the little woman still couldn't get rid of the shadow brought by today's events.

    He deliberately checked that the little woman was not injured, and the scene he saw when he came also showed that no matter what the reason was, the three men were not enough to pose a threat to him.

    So, what happened to make such a desperate little woman, who is usually a good eater and has no desires, show such a desperate look?

    A few hours later, they arrived at Shen's house.

    Shen Ning turned off the car, unfastened his seat belt, and got out of the car.

    Seeing this, Bai Rongrong also moved slowly. Although there was still no powerful weapon, he still reached out to open the door.

    She has self-knowledge, since she is fine, maybe Shen Ming can accommodate her fright at first, but it is impossible to indulge her all the time.

    However, before she could do it successfully, the car door was opened from the outside.

    She looked up at the tall man in confusion, and the man also looked at her without saying a word.

    Ten seconds later, Shen Ming suddenly bent down, one hand supported the slender and soft back of the little woman's heart, and the other hand crossed the bend of the leg and hugged her horizontally.

    Just like that, he carried her into the villa.

    Shen's parents have already learned about the whole process from the special assistant. Seeing the two children entering the door in such a posture, they immediately panicked.

    "Rongrong! How is it? Are you injured? Where? Is it serious?" Fang Xu came up and asked.

    "Does it hurt?" Shen Hongye looked at her nervously.

    "The doctor is ready, let's check it carefully first!" The old man Shen also reminded with a solemn face.

    Seeing that the three of them were worried about themselves, Bai Rongrong couldn't help but heat up in her eyes.

    It's just that she opened her mouth, but found that the most simple speech was a bit laborious at this moment, and it was difficult to do it.

    Seeing the reaction of the little woman in his arms, Shen Ming replied for her: "Mom, Mom, Grandpa, she wasn't injured, but she was a little scared. I'll take her back to the bedroom first and let the doctor take a look at it.

    " , When the three elders finally felt relieved, they all nodded again and again.

    "Okay, you go!"

    Since growing up, due to the rejection in his heart, although in the same villa, Shen Ming rarely walked into the little woman's bedroom.

    Once, he remembered that Bai Rong always imitated him everywhere in order to stick to him. Even the bedroom insisted on decorating it in the same style as his. It was clearly a girl's room, but apart from the cool tones of black, white, blue and gray, there were no other colors. It looked very cold and not in line with her temperament.

    It is precisely because of this that he felt bored in his heart, and he kept away from her more and more.

    But now, it was clearly a cold and hard room after the little woman had just been in a car accident.

    The curtains are pink, the quilt is pink, and even the carpet is pink. It's just that the material is different, either darker or lighter.

    No, there was something that wasn't pink, and that was a few ragdolls on the bedside. There are oversized orange carrots, fiery red foxes, and a big, chubby wolf that has been made.