Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    "Be good, let

    go." Shen Ming leaned over and gently pulled on the soft little body, but he didn't expect that Bai Tuanzi was hugging so tightly.

    "I'll be back soon, I promise to be in time for lunch."

    Rabbit Jing closed his big ruby ​​eyes: I don't listen, I don't listen!

    Shen Ming was completely unable to do so, so he could only sigh, spread out his palms and compromised: "Okay, let go, I'll take you with me."

    Bai Rongrong opened her eyes and immediately jumped into the man's warm palms flexibly. , Sit nicely.

    So, at the negotiating table today, they were having a good conversation, but the special assistant and the partner suddenly saw in shock that their boss Shen didn't know where to pull it out, and he pulled out a white rabbit like a trick. !

    The special assistant stared wide-eyed at the Bai Tuanzi, who was calmer than anyone who had ever stayed next to Mr. Shen, who was known as the cold-faced Hades. He even narrowed his eyes and accepted Mr. Shen's apparent inattentiveness. Gentle touch to the bone.

    He really wanted to learn from the scriptures. Where did this white dumpling come from so much courage and courage?

    Isn't she afraid that the big hand, which has never had the feelings of ordinary people, will crush her fragile-looking little head?

    The partner was also stunned for a while. Seeing this, Shen Ming reminded: "Mr. Wan continues, why didn't you say anything?"

    "Oh!" Mr. Wan responded, but he couldn't think of what he just said.

    He was fascinated by the wonders in front of him and couldn't take his eyes off it, and it was also very interesting.

    Mr. Shen, who has always been calm and rational to a bit ruthless, when did he like this small and tender little animal?

    However, the little rabbit squinting and enjoying under the big palm was indeed very cute, and even Shen Ming's aura softened a lot.

    Mr. Wan couldn't help reaching out to touch the white dumpling that looked easy to touch: "Is this Mr. Shen's pet? It's so cute!"

    However, before he even touched a hair, the man flew over with a knife.

    President Wan seemed to be really hurt by the pain in his hand, and a clever shrink back in an instant.

    It's an illusion! It's still Mr. Shen, who has his own air conditioner and can cool down at any time! !

    President Wan sneered, but listened to Shen Ming, who was usually cold and taciturn, and said: "If President Wan likes it, you can raise one for yourself and try it out."

    With that undisguised pride, who can't hear his true meaning? Woolen cloth!

    ——You try, no matter how you look all over the world, you can't find a cute and well-behaved white dumpling like my little rabbit!

    Special assistant: "..."

    For the first time, he felt that he was the more mature and stable one when he came out with President Shen to meet people!

    Seeing that his boss was holding the white dumplings like a baby all the way and not letting people touch them, the special assistant could only pray secretly in his heart, hoping that he would meet some acquaintances on this trip.

    However, they happened to come to the high-end restaurant to talk about work, but those who come here are either rich or expensive, and they are in the same circle.

    Just when they finished their work and were about to walk out of the door of the restaurant, they happened to meet Ye Lang, who was already surging in the hall.

    Thinking of the previous investigation results that could not be explained by common sense, the special assistant immediately became fully alert and watched each other's every move vigilantly.

    "I didn't know Mr. Shen was here, but Ye didn't come to say hello earlier, but I was not well entertained."

    Shen Ming was very calm: "This is your restaurant?"

    "Exactly."

    "Oh." He said lightly. Nodding, "It's okay." The

    special assistant could almost feel the taut string between the two, but they were both so calm.

    Ye Lang chuckled and didn't care, but asked, "I wonder if President Shen, as the boss, has noticed the whereabouts of your employee Bai Rong. I tried to contact him, but I couldn't get in touch with anyone. I'm worried."

    Hearing this, Shen Ming narrowed his eyes slightly, and after a long silence, he replied, "Mr. Ye can contact him again."

    Ye Lang frowned.

    It was true that he never saw the girl again after yesterday's event. He originally wanted to take the opportunity to stay with the girl for a while, but he didn't expect to find her at all.

    Hearing what the man said, he simply took out his mobile phone and called Bai Rongrong with a serious expression.

    After a few seconds, some familiar bells rang suddenly.

    Ye Lang couldn't hold back any longer, and asked, "Why is Rongrong's cell phone in your hands?!"

    "Oh, I forgot." Shen Ming seemed to have a sudden realization, raised his right hand to help the special assistant, and then The reader immediately understood, and handed over a cell phone with a carrot shell that was completely different from his image, "Rongrong's cell phone has always been with me."

    "Then she..."

    Ye Lang suddenly stopped before he could finish speaking. live.

    His pupils dilated, and he looked at the man's palm that he had been covering before, only to see the fluffy white dumplings jumping wildly at him with claws and claws.

    Bai Rongrong: Don't ask, don't ask! Ask me again and I'll reveal it! ! !

    Ye Lang choked suddenly, and clenched his fists tightly.

    For a moment, he evoked a sneer: "In any case, please protect Mr. Shen well, otherwise, I will definitely persuade her to move out of the Shen family!"

    Bai Rongrong twisted her head: Alang said this at this time what?

    Are you asking Shen Ming? It also made her a little moved!

    However, Shen Ming felt the little rabbit in the palm of his hand became quiet, and the tone was obviously a few degrees lower than just now: "It's not about Mr. Ye, it's not about worrying!"

    From the young woman's reaction, he saw it, and it turned out that Ye Lang knew everything.

    He was the one who was kept in the dark!