Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    When Bai Rongrong woke up again, she found herself lying on the big bed of the hospital again, her eyes were still white, the same as when she first passed through.

    She opened her eyes dizzily, only to see Shen Ming's cold lines and handsome face staring at her.

    Seeing that he was awake, he leaned closer and leaned in, worried, "How is it? Is there any discomfort?"

    Bai Rongrong recalled everything that happened before he lost consciousness, and then suddenly burst into ecstasy!

    She never imagined that after she came to the human world, she could still use spiritual power! Does that mean that when she is strong enough to return to her original cultivation, she can return to the spiritual world?

    She suppressed her excitement. Of course she couldn't let Shen Ming know about this. The goblins who came back from the tribulation have said that most of the human beings today don't believe in their existence. His beloved used his spiritual power to expose himself at a critical moment, and then he was locked in a place called a mental hospital. He finally managed to find a way to escape and return to the spiritual world, and finally failed to escape the calamity.

    Moreover, there is also a bold and highlighted sentence flashing in her memory - after the founding of the People's Republic of China, you are not allowed to become elite!

    As soon as she was in a good mood, Bai Rongrong suddenly had a thought that she was not afraid of death: she wanted to tease Shen Ming!

    Who made this man always despise and tease her? snort!

    Bai Rongrong pretended to be ignorant, and asked hesitantly in a long voice: "Who are you?"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    No way? Amnesia again? Is this man's head covered in paper? It's broken when you touch it!

    But this time, he didn't fall down.

    He narrowed his eyes and looked at the little woman in front of him seriously.

    Under such sharp eyes, Bai Rongrong could not bear to dodge, feeling like a light rabbit without hair, with nothing to hide.

    She couldn't help but secretly spurned herself. She had lived for tens of thousands of years, but she couldn't compare to a human doll in her twenties or thirties!

    "Heh." Shen Ming sneered, "I'm your father."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    This kind of person will be killed sooner or later in the spiritual world!

    Just as she rolled her eyes and didn't know how to get down the steps she built and raised herself, the door of the ward was suddenly opened.

    At the door, Gu Li walked around Gao Qian and Zhao Jiayi who were bringing water, seeming to be too anxious, bumped the two of them and staggered without noticing.

    She came to the bed, and as soon as she grasped Bai Rongrong's hand, she was about to burst into tears as if she was remorseful.

    "Rongrong, are you alright? After hearing the news, I was scared to death!"

    Bai Rongrong was puzzled. She didn't know why she looked like this, especially with a face exactly like the little fox, which made her feel even more. Strange.

    Gao Qian came from behind and handed the water to the artist who looked like a beautiful flower.

    Bai Rongrong took the water and pulled out her hand.