Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The Amazing Journey plays to the second day's footage.

    The barrage burst into laughter when I heard Ji Jun say that "actors don't sell themselves" and the director said that they are absolutely law-abiding and serious variety shows.

    --Ha ha ha ha! Look, my handsome brother is scared, and there is a psychological shadow!

    ——The director's desire to survive is so strong! But when you say this, don't you feel guilty? ?

    ——I like this kind of show that operates a set of variety shows! !

    Then, the four guests started a new round of lottery, which decided their project experience for the day.

    When Tong Ling was dumbfounded and got the same bungee jumping ticket as Bai Rongrong, the happy audience suddenly remembered what would happen next.

    ——There is a picture of Tong Ling almost falling off the bungee jumping platform, right?

    ——Does Miss Sister have to doubt life? Suddenly I can't bear to watch.

    ——Don't think too much, it is impossible for the program team to broadcast all of them~

    In front of the screen, people couldn't help holding their breaths. Although they knew that the child soul would be rescued in the end, the thrilling scene still made people very nervous.

    The screen turned to the bungee jumping platform. Tong Ling wanted Bai Rongrong to jump bungee jumping first, but failed. The two decided to scissors rock-paper-scissors.

    --it's so cute!

    - Cute! Like a quarrel with little friends!

    After the dots of barrage, the audience invariably stopped their typing hands, and the screen became clean.

    Afterwards, they saw Bai Rongrong's face full of astonishment, and they asked the photographer, after confirming that Tong Ling was about to bungee jump, suddenly it flew out like a bullet shot out of a gun chamber.

    The picture flashed by, and the slender and petite body was lying on the edge of the bungee platform, and almost half of its body was sticking out. Tong Ling's deafening scream sounded immediately, and people were stunned for a moment, and then they flew forward one by one, helping the girl to pull them up.

    At first, the staff obviously blamed Bai Rongrong for suddenly going crazy. Then, under the latter's gesture, they wound the rope from the hook in shock. If Tong Ling really jumped down like this, he would definitely die, and it would be extremely miserable!

    Out of the protection of Tongling, the program did not show the picture of her being frightened and pale.

    But the barrage could not calm down for a long time.

    - I got goosebumps!

    ——In the last minute, after the catastrophe, it is good to live!

    ——Bai Rong's reaction was too fast! The staff didn't even notice!

    ——I really did not expect a small body, a big energy! Flexible and agile! One word - handsome! !

    ——The key is that she really dares to rush up! God knows that there are no protective measures. If you can't hold someone down, but you are taken down, wouldn't that even kill you? ?

    ——I have to apologize for my previous remarks! I even suspected that this was the hype of the two great masters working together!

    - Who dares to stir up such a thing? !

    ——I began to understand why Miss Sister would surrender the thief with her bare hands! In the future, if I hate Miss Sister again, I will have no heart!

    -Ahhh! Bai Rong not only captured Tong Ling, but also captured my heart! !

    ——Dedicate my heart +1! ! !

    Seeing this, Bai Rongrong finally felt a little proud.

    snort! She is obviously a kind and well-behaved rabbit! These humans know nothing about her cuteness!

    The mood improved, and Bai Rongrong ate two more bowls of dinner.

    Seeing this, Shen Ming shook his head helplessly. Only his mother would think that girls who are strong are healthy. The more a little woman eats, the happier she is.

    At this time, the old man Shen suddenly said: "Rongrong, there will be a banquet at home this weekend. If you have any friends, you can ask them to come over to play."

    Bai Rongrong immediately matched from his memory that the banquet was a gathering of many people. Together, eat, drink and chat.

    Such a lively scene... She was a little frightened!

    "Grandpa, I won't participate." She said a little embarrassedly.

    "Why?" Old Man Shen asked with concern, "Have you been tired from work recently?"

    Bai Rongrong quickly shook her head: "No, I'm not tired at all! It's just that there are too many people, it's too lively!"

    "Hey! Can you be afraid of the excitement?" Old Shen frowned and said in disapproval, "The family is full of older people, Shen Ming, this kid, he was born like a little old man, it's very boring! You Qian Don't imitate him, young people have to look like young people, rampage, and grandpa is there, what's so scary?"

    Shen Ming, who was lying on the gun inexplicably, said: "..."

    Seeing the girl still hesitated, the old man Shen emphasized: "This is It's grandpa's 80th birthday, can Rongrong have the heart not to spend it with grandpa?"

    "No, of course not!" Bai Rongrong said quickly.

    In fact, she understood that Grandpa Shen wanted her to relax after knowing what she had gone through. He was also afraid that she would be bored at Shen's house. He was taking care of her as much as possible, and he even paid attention to not mentioning the incident itself.

    She couldn't refuse, and was even more moved, so she had to agree: "Okay, Grandpa." The old man smiled contentedly, but Bai Rongrong was thinking in her heart, where could she have any friends she could invite?

    Do not! She really has it now! !