Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The author has something to say: Little cuties, don't blame me for always asking you for collections, let's take a look at the clicks of this article, which are seriously inconsistent with collections.

    If you only put it in the recent reading list, it will not increase the number of favorites! Ah le is not on the list!

    Do you want to show a river of tears? Are you patient? ? ?

    Surprise Journey, as the name suggests, is both thrilling and bizarre. It is committed to allowing artists to experience experiences that they cannot experience when they are alive.

    Gao Qian was also very embarrassed to see Bai Rongrong, who had drooping shoulders and looked up at the sky reluctantly.

    "Haha, haha... It seems that we really misunderstood you, Mr. Shen really doesn't like you, otherwise, how could he cheat his own artist like this."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    He just doesn't like it, It is clearly to torture her for pleasure!

    If it weren't for her weak spiritual strength, fear of fainting, fear of being discovered, fear of being sent to a mental hospital, fear of being caught by humans for research, fear of being eaten by fancy rabbits... Well, she is cowardly, and she doesn't dare to take revenge on Shen at all. bright.

    It is a shame for the spiritual world to think that the rabbit spirit she had lived for tens of thousands of years was actually suppressed by a human doll who had just grown up! Although she has always been ashamed of the spiritual world who does not want to make progress, eats and waits to die...     I don't know if it is out of guilt. Until she left to participate in variety shows, she never saw Shen Ming again, and she said yes at first. I was busy with work, and later said it was a business trip, and no one was in the capital.     O man!     The schedule has been confirmed. The Amazing Journey Variety Show quickly applied for an official account, and then the official lineup of guests for the first issue was announced, but it turned out that there were only four artists.     Bai Rongrong seriously suspected that because of the theme of the variety show, they could only recruit the four of them who were ruthlessly betrayed by the company.     The four people are, boys: Ye Lang and Ji Jun; girls: Bai Rongrong and Tong Ling.

    Due to her own situation, she was often accused of inexplicable crimes, and Bai Rongrong didn't read the information about the other three guests on the Internet.

    However, she didn't watch it, but she couldn't stop the enthusiasm of imaginative netizens to create melons to eat without melons. Before the show even started recording, there was a group of netizens who were watching the fun and betting that it was a big deal. It depends on who wins and who loses between the two masters.

    The black fan even took the opportunity to sneer:

    ——She is a real "Pride of Heaven" after all, such as a fake Tong's eldest lady, what kind of onion can she be compared with others in Bai Rongrong?

    ——It can’t be said that Bai Rongrong has no chance of winning, doesn’t she still have the Shen family to rely on?

    ——Yeah, relying on the friendship between the two families, this woman brazenly tied up Mr. Shen, and finally was slapped in the face by Mr. Shen, it makes me happy to think about it!

    ...

    Of course, after the last time, Bai Rongrong is also a female artist with her own fan group! Although they are ruthlessly crushed by black fans in number, because they are black fans themselves, the fighting power of the girls is also great!