Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    His strength has reached the level of a demon king, and he has faintly been able to spy on heaven's secrets.

    He was in awe of the heroes, and the thunderstorms could not help him at all. The only thing he was worried about, and he was very sure of, was that this catastrophe would definitely involve her.

    Having been together for thousands of years, he knew the girl and knew that her nature was like this. She was wise in life and death, but emotionally ignorant, she was an extremely timid and vigilant rabbit spirit.

    She has experienced the pain of parting, so she will never give up her feelings easily. He doesn't want to force her to prove himself with day after day company.

    No matter how long it takes, he is willing to wait and enjoy it.

    But the way of heaven is hard to break, but they can't wait for the two to pierce that layer of window paper.

    The demon king felt sorry, if it wasn't for him, the girl would not have been involved in danger for nothing.

    The girl scratched her head inexplicably: "Is it possible to negotiate to be with someone else?" The

    always calm and calm face of the demon king in the past was slightly red at this moment, and his speech was a bit stumbling: "This is not the person who has overcome the calamity. You can be around."

    "Yes." The girl nodded in agreement, "But don't worry, I will do my best to protect you during your retreat!"

    Seeing her good friend's stance, the demon king Qing Qing With a sigh, he pursed his lips and had to tell the truth, even though it might frighten the girl, he didn't want her to be kept in the dark when it happened.

    "Rongrong, what I want to cross is love robbery."

    "Oh, what's so special about love robbery..." The voice stopped, and the girl's eyes widened in fright.

    She stared blankly at the Demon King, and the other party returned her anxious and sure look.

    The air suddenly solidified, she stood up suddenly, and the chairs were knocked to the ground: "I, I'll go water the carrots!"

    "I've already watered it."

    "Then, then I..."

    The clenched little fist was pulled, and the girl's body trembled slightly.

    "Rongrong, if you can, I really don't want you to go through all this! The danger of transcending the calamity is unpredictable, and our consciousness may not be preserved, but I have no time. I know that if you transcend the calamity, you will be with me. The person we're with...it must be you!" The

    girl stopped talking, how could she not know that the demon king's mind had quietly changed.

    It's just that this is really incredible, she can't believe it, compared to the honor of being liked by the powerful demon king, she feels that she can't afford it.

    Moreover, the other party has been indulging her, and she has been avoiding it.

    Now, it is inevitable.

    "It's all your fault!"

    After a long time, the girl turned around, and suddenly a soft fist hit the chest of the tall man, not realizing that there was a cry in her voice.

    "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have fallen into unknown danger. After a few years, I would be struck by lightning again! How dangerous is that thing from the sky, do you know?!" The