Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Except for Tong Lingwei's foot and the sudden appearance of an annoying Ding Ren, the recording of the second phase of the amazing journey went smoothly.

    Even though everyone was exhausted, the moment they saw Lanyin Lake, they seemed to be really washed by the blue, sky-like lake water.

    The director took the opportunity to elevate the height of the program and said: "The meaning of travel is that at the moment when you reach the end, when you see the beautiful scenery, you look back and find that the hard work and exhaustion on the road are worth it. And this is not life. Meaning?"

    Seeing the girl frowning seriously, she looked thoughtful and thoughtful.

    Ye Lang smiled softly: "What's wrong with Rongrong? Do you feel anything when you see this natural beauty?"

    Bai Rongrong suddenly returned to her senses, with a confused look on her face, and then became very excited: "Naturally? Well, Alang, I heard that the cumin mutton here is very famous, shall we try it?"

    Ye Lang: "...good." On the

    last day, the director team finally found out with conscience and kindly gave them time to move freely. , and gave an impassioned introduction, saying that the Lanyin Lake is as beautiful as a fairyland, and the Lanyin Temple is also like a Buddha sitting in a queue to listen.

    As long as everyone sincerely wishes and works hard, they will surely be able to realize their wishes.

    Bai Rongrong and Ye Lang looked at each other.

    That being the case, cultivators like them who come from the spiritual world and believe in the way of heaven must go visit.

    Different from the temples or Taoist temples that Bai Rongrong has seen with wood as the main material, the outer walls of Lanyin Temple are made of stone, and the colors are mainly red and white. The appearance looks simple, flat and atmospheric.

    She looked curiously at the loudspeakers wearing red cassocks, but Ye Lang and the others didn't plan to do anything.

    Of course they are not atheists, they just feel that their beliefs are different and they don't have to conform to the crowd.

    However, just as they were about to leave after visiting the Lanyin Temple with admiration, a Juemu who also wore a cassock and a headscarf stopped them.

    "Aren't the two of you going to leave as you wish?" Lao Juemu's voice was low and hoarse, making it sound as if it had a dry bark-like roughness.

    Ye Lang frowned.

    He has lived in the human world for thousands of years. In order to improve his understanding of this world and to escape and return to the spiritual world as soon as possible, he has traveled all over the country. Naturally, he knows this religious sect and has been there. their Buddhist temple.

    But this was the first time he was stopped and asked if he wanted to do something.

    "No need." He flatly declined.

    After that, he reached out and pulled the girl's wrist, wanting to take her away.

    Unexpectedly, after trying it twice, he found that the girl looked at Lao Juemu blankly, her eyes wandering, she was thinking about something.

    "Fluffy?" he reminded.

    However, the girl was caught in the thoughts and couldn't extricate herself.

    On the contrary, Lao Juemu pulled out a smile and slowly said to them: "You can also tell me your wishes, and I will pray for you."

    Seeing Lao Juemu standing in front of the two of them, the girl did not respond for some reason. Ye Lang suddenly had a bad feeling.

    But despite being irritable in his heart, he did not get angry in public places, but said directly with a pun: "My wish is to get out of here." After

    listening, Lao Juemu raised his eyes, and under his drooping eyelids, a pair of turbid pupils were extremely He looked at him penetratingly, and then smiled knowingly, as if he really understood the meaning of his words.

    Then, she turned to the girl again: "What about you? Girl?"

    Bai Rongrong finally recovered, and looked at the old man with clear and shining eyes: "As long as the heart is sincere, will the wish come true?"

    Lao Juemu smiled Laughs: "Not necessarily."

    Bai Rongrong/Ye Lang: "..."

    Shouldn't I tell tourists that sincerity is good? ?

    "I won't allow it." Bai Rongrong also smiled, only the fair and beautiful face in her early twenties showed an open-mindedness and relief that did not match her age. With no sustenance for the whole world.

    "Anyway, I don't have any wishes. God let me live for a day, so I'll just enjoy it."

    Although these words were in line with the girl's personality, Ye Lang couldn't help but think sensitively: Does she really care about their love for them? Is there no hope for the future?

    Or, is there no expectation of him?

    Lao Juemu nodded and said solemnly: "Okay, I wrote it down!"

    Ye Lang: "..."

    What did you write down? What's the difference between them saying nothing?

    But to his surprise, the girl nodded seriously, and saluted reverently, saying goodbye to Lao Juemu.

    Until the end of the program recording, a few people returned to Kyoto, and she always said very little to the girl who was flustered on the plane. She looked out the window, the blue sky and white clouds, the scenery passing by, and the human world in front of her.

    When the plane landed, the girl seemed to finally recover, and she became as happy and relaxed as usual, as if she had nothing to worry about.

    After getting off the plane, the staff who were already waiting here swarmed up.

    Bai Rongrong searched for a long time and couldn't see Gao Qian or Zhao Jiayi. Just when she couldn't help scratching her head and wondering, several burly men jumped up. came out.

    "Excuse me, are you Miss Bai Rong?" Bai Rongrong Rong

    didn't know them, and nodded hesitantly, "Yes, I am."

    A few people smiled attentively, and took the initiative to take the luggage from her hand: "We are The company sent to pick you up!"