Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    When Shen Ming went downstairs, he saw the two women hug each other affectionately, and even cried.

    Mrs. Shen hugged her little girl who was more precious than her son and didn't let go: "My fluffy, why don't you talk to my aunt about unhappy things? Those unreasonable people are like machine guns, swooping at whomever they catch, How dare you say that in front of you, hiding behind the keyboard is even more serious!"

    Although the publicity campaign has passed for a long time, Fang Xu still can't let go.

    The little girl who was so meticulously cared for at home, suffered so much grievance outside, what kind of mother fan would really feel her!

    Bai Rongrong quickly patted her on the back and persuaded softly: "It's okay, Auntie, they just talk about it, I don't care at all."

    Fang Xu was still distressed, after all, in this world Who really doesn't care about other people's slander? But the degree is only shallow, but if the scolding is too much, no matter how small the damage is, it can make people bruised and bruised all over.

    Moreover, if it was so easy to be open-minded, no one would commit suicide due to cyber violence.

    However, she was still very relieved: "Rongrong has really grown up, and she has become more and more transparent about the problem."

    "Hey!" Bai Rongrong suddenly smiled, no one dislikes compliments, not to mention it comes from a trustworthy close people.

    Suddenly, Fang Xu shouted in surprise: "Are you going to the company today?"

    Bai Rongrong followed her gaze and looked back, only to see the man in a straight suit, which set off his seriousness and abstinence.

    "Well." Shen Ming nodded to the old mother, "I haven't been there for a long time, there is a lot of backlog of work that must be dealt with."

    Fang Xu wondered: "Then why didn't you go earlier? We didn't stop you.

    " Stop it, but someone wants me to stay at home." The man grinned and looked at Bai Rongrong with words.

    Bai Rongrong froze all of a sudden, staring nervously at a pair of dripping eyes.

    The corners of Shen Ming's mouth twitched, revealing a successful smile, and he turned to his mother, "I'm joking, don't you want me to accompany you more at home?"

    Fang Xu shook her head without hesitation, and said indifferently, "It's really not that bad. I don't think it's necessary."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    "Okay, I don't understand anything about your work, so if I don't make trouble for you, I have to explain it to me. I'll go check the kitchen, Rong Rong is back, just add two more dishes!"

    Halfway through, Fang Xu thought of something: "By the way, Rongrong, how is your good friend?"

    "Ah? Who?"

    "You are the one who takes care of it. That strangely sympathetic little girl."

    Bai Rongrong looked bewildered, and subconsciously looked to Shen Ming for help.

    "Cough." The other party made a fake cough, put his fist against his mouth to cover it, and then gestured with his mouth: "Zhou—Tian—"

    "Oh oh oh! She's recovering well, thank you for your concern!"

    "Then Good." After speaking, Fang Xu left with relief.

    Bai Rongrong breathed a sigh of relief, then saw the man who was looking at her seriously, suddenly thought of something, and quickly assured: "Mr. Shen, don't worry! If the netizens are scolding reasonable, I will still select them carefully and try my best to correct them. !"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    He was really curious, how did the little woman's brain grow?

    He was helpless: "I didn't mean to say this."

    "Then what do you want to say?"

    Bai Rongrong looked at the man steadily, but the other party looked back at her in silence.

    For a long time, she couldn't help biting her cherry lip. She made up her mind and said with courage, "Shen Ming, I'm back."

    "Well." The man squeezed out a voice from his throat.

    "So, if you have anything you want to know, you can ask me now, and I will definitely know everything..."

    Before she could finish speaking, Bai Rongrong moved, her left arm was pinched by the man's right hand, and she staggered and fell forward.

    It was dark in front of her eyes, her broad chest greeted her, and she buried herself in the man's chest uncontrollably.

    Bai Rongrong was extremely shocked, she only felt that her waist and back were wrapped around strong iron arms, unable to move at all, so she could only cling to the man's body.

    "Shen, Shen Ming?"

    "You don't need to say anything, just come back." The

    man lowered his face to the side of her neck, the breath he exhaled while speaking was hot and itchy, obviously not very comfortable, but strangely It calmed her urge to struggle.

    Shen Ming's voice was low, but every word came into her ears clearly: "You know how worried I am?"

    "I..." Bai Rongrong felt guilty and guilty. She had always been very nervous and thought about it. Anything that doesn't work will give up automatically.

    However, she has never been so entangled. After the battle between heaven and man, she could only bite her lip hard and say, "I'm sorry!"

    Shen Ming did not answer her words, but continued to discuss with the girl in a tone so gentle as if it had no weight. : "Promise me, when you make important decisions in the future, can you tell me in advance? I try not to stop you, but some things are beyond my control, and it is difficult to reverse. In this way, I will be afraid."

    Bai Rongrong's heart She was shocked and never thought that a man would confess his fears in front of her.

    As powerful as Shen Ming, is he even afraid?

    However, she didn't dare to ask what he was afraid of...

    "Yeah!" She nodded vigorously, "Okay, I remember!"

    Hearing this, Shen Ming smiled contentedly, closed his eyes, and at this moment truly On the little woman in his arms, he took a deep breath.