Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Bai Rongrong was subconsciously attracted by the small snacks that rolled to the ground, and squatted down to pick them up one by one, not forgetting to rub them on her body before putting them in a paper bag.

    But after picking it up, she realized: No, she should be mad at the little fox now?

    The little rabbit who came back to his senses pushed the paper bag into the hands of the fox spirit, turned around and walked towards the entrance of his vegetable garden.

    The fox spirit was obviously stunned, and then quickly trotted to catch up: "Rongrong!"

    "Rongrong, wait for me!"

    Bai Rongrong wouldn't wait for her.

    The little fox is so dishonest! She is so angry!

    So she hummed loudly, very cold!

    Although she still disliked her integrity and left the door.

    The fox spirit was surprised and delighted, and followed behind and asked, "Rongrong,

    are you mad at me?" Said, "They all said that you have long since returned from the human world. I was afraid that it would affect your retreat and practice, so I have not dared to disturb you. But a few days ago, you clearly went to the market to go to the market, I just found out. It turns out that you have already left the customs. You have never come to me, it is really disloyal! I am so worried about you!" The

    fox spirit was stunned and stood there motionless.

    He just looked at the person in front of him incredulously, but for a moment, there were tears in his eyes.

    Seeing this, Bai Rongrong, who had a heart of tofu in the mouth of the knife, panicked: "You, don't cry! Why are you still crying? Actually, I'm not very angry!"

    However, the more she persuaded, the more sad the little fox cried, and the tears burst Pop down like no money.

    "Okay, okay, I forgive you! Don't cry, okay!" The

    little fox couldn't stop, so he cried for a while, and finally burst into laughter.

    Two goblins are sitting in a row in the vigorously growing carrot field, eating snacks with crunchy carrots, very fragrant!

    The little fox thought of something, but still couldn't rest assured, and asked Bai Rongrong anxiously: "Rongrong, do you really not remember?"

    "What?" The little rabbit Jing looked confused.

    "For example, Shen Ming?" The fox spirit mustered up the courage to ask tentatively.

    Seeing that the girl still didn't respond, she continued, "What about Bai Rong?"

    "Bai Rong? Who is this? It looks like my name! Wait a minute, little fox, you haven't been here for so long, it's not because you're outside. A rabbit?!"

    "No!" The vixen waved his hand quickly, and even raised his hand to swear, "I must have only you one rabbit! If there are other rabbits, I will be punished to death!"

    Bai Rongrong stared With big eyes, he quickly spit several mouthfuls of saliva on the ground: "Bah, bah, how can you say such a heavy word, little fox? You know, practitioners can't talk nonsense, otherwise they will be punished by heaven!"

    "Mmmm!" The fox spirit smiled sweetly, and answered honestly, "I won't say it."

    "However, who are you talking about Bai Rong, and who is the god?" The

    fox spirit's eyes flashed slightly: "It's nothing, this... it's just... It's just the characters in the book I read in the human world."

    The little rabbit spirit, who has not left the spiritual world for a long time, is curious: "Does the human world also have a book of words?"

    "...Well." The fox spirit nodded reluctantly, "Yes. It's just that they call it a novel now."

    "Oh oh." Bai Rongrong became interested, "This person is so similar to my name, what is the novel about?"

    "Uh..." The

    vixen was a little confused, But she couldn't stand Bai Rongrong's entanglement, so she bravely told her about Bai Rong's life.

    After listening, Bai Rongrong touched her small mouth, and even the carrots in her mouth felt bad.

    She never imagined that this woman named Bai Rong, even though she had a name similar to hers but a little less cute than her, would actually do something bad that so many people and gods were outraged about!

    The Shen family treated her so well, and she kept trying to kill her! So much trouble for people! And she and her fiancé were originally arranged marriages. The fiancé didn't like her, so it was good to get together and break up, and he even kept pestering others, just like a piece of cowhide candy!

    It's pathetic and hateful!

    "Oh, let's not talk about her anymore, change the topic, change the topic!"

    This female supporting role's name is so similar to hers, it's bad to think about it!

    The fox spirit changed the subject and asked cautiously, "Have you been in the spirit world all this time?"

    "Yes." Bai Rongrong said carelessly, "I am the only one who planted such a large piece of carrots! But it's so fulfilling! If you want me to tell you, you will spend extra time to save your life. If you are not careful, you will die, and you will miss so many carrots! What a pity!"

    Hearing this, the little fox smiled and nodded. : "Well, you're right!"

    Bai

    Rongrong opened her eyes. Although he had just woken up, his mind was clear.

    She remembered that since the little fox came back from the tribulation, they had never met since they had seen the only side.

    The little fox seemed to disappear again and never came to her again.

    Now that I think about it rationally, the whole thing is indeed revealing that something is wrong everywhere.

    Bai Rongrong came back to her senses, and only then did she feel that her hand was still tightly held in the palm of a big hand, and she didn't even let go of a little sweat.