Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Everyone was stunned to see all this, and finally came to their senses. When they quickly turned their heads to look for the staff who had just bundled the equipment for Tong Ling, they could no longer find him.

    It turned out that as early as everyone was busy pulling the person up, that person had already fled away in a hurry.

    How could it be possible to run away?

    It's just that his guilty actions basically proved to people that things are not as simple as they seem to be negligent.

    Fortunately, although the program team was brave enough to let the guests experience such a thrilling project, the preparations were considered perfect, and a medical team was hired just in case, including a psychiatrist.

    If something like this happens, the bungee jumping can't go on any longer, and the recording can only be paused. The first surprise tour on the girl group's side was considered to have come to an end.

    Tong Ling was receiving professional psychological counseling, while Bai Rongrong was waiting alone in the dormitory.

    Originally, the director team also wanted Bai Rongrong to be treated together, for fear that she would leave a shadow in her heart after seeing and participating in the whole thing.

    Bai Rongrong repeatedly said that she would not, but everyone in the director team took turns to go into battle, and was very worried that this little sister who smiled sweetly and cutely would suffer psychological damage.

    In the end, it was the psychiatrist who reluctantly stopped the enthusiastic people: "Miss Bai really has no problem! I promise! And have you all forgotten? In that case, she was the one who found the problem and flew out to save Miss Tong. This psychological quality is comparable to that of a special soldier, so you still need to be coached??"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    So her actions are so brave in the eyes of others?

    She is obviously a "bumpy and so cute" bunny!

    The director team was at a loss for words.

    That's right, the one who subdued the gangsters with bare hands before seemed to be this cute-looking girl...

    Bai Rongrong was bored alone in the dormitory, so she turned on her phone to read the news.

    Then, eating and eating melon, he ate himself.

    It turned out that wise fans had found clues from the pilot trailer released by the program team and recognized the shooting location. Since they could not arrive in a short time, they have been paying attention to the local trends on the Internet. And this attention, as expected, did not waste their efforts, and directly allowed them to discover the small videos released by foreign netizens on the Internet at the first time.     Netizens were stunned.     - What the hell is going on here? How could this be?     ——Is it part of the program setting? It's too big to play!     - No, what is this white fluffy doing? Don't let people dance?     - Could something happen? Don't know the truth, no comment.

    In the video, the exclamations on the ground came one after another, and the tourists didn't care about having fun, all of them looked up in the air with their heads and mouths open.

    The camera pans over to see a girl hanging on the bungee platform, shaky. Although she has a jump rope tied to her leg, she is pulled tightly by a slender arm sticking out of the platform for some reason. The girl screamed heart-to-heart, and cried in despair as she cried.

    Fans immediately moved the video to the domestic Internet, and hung up the topic of the surprise trip, writing:

    [Wow, this is what happened in the amusement park where the show was filmed. Looking at this figure, why do I have an ominous feeling? hunch? ? Is there any technical master, can you zoom in and make the video clearer? ? 】

    After hanging up the topic, the number of readings increased rapidly in just a few minutes, and as expected, someone responded very quickly.

    And when the technical master released the adjusted video, he could feel his "indescribable words" from the blog post he accompanied: [Don't say anything, just watch the video...]

    Netizens were confused and opened In the video, when the screen is enlarged and the faces of the two parties are clearly displayed, even passers-by can clearly see that it is the actress Tong Ling who is hanging in the air. And the owner of the slender arm who was pulling her with blushing face and blushing veins, who else could it be if it wasn't Bai Rongrong?     - What can happen? Is the bungee cord not attached? Is she ignorant or trying to beat the flow? Silly white sweet person pretense too much, right? !     ——Yeah, Tong Ling's equipment is professional and complete, so I can't see what's wrong!     ——I feel sorry for Miss Tongling, I searched and searched the bungee jumping setting of this amusement park, 80 meters high! It's gotta be a shadow for the rest of my life, right?     ——Some time ago, I thought that Hei Rong had repented, but I didn’t expect Sao Jiu to be waiting here!     ——But the question is, if you want to hype, it depends on the occasion, right? If you catch a thief, you want to set up a savior? !     ...     Bai Rongrong watched the speculations of netizens become more and more outrageous, and there was no turbulence in her heart.

    However, the human imagination is too rich now, right? Even if she really wants to do something, she still has a small life!

    If she hadn't thought that Tong Ling's condition could still be rescued, she wouldn't be a hero when her spiritual power was weak!

    After all, even in the spiritual world, rabbit spirits that have lived for tens of thousands of years are rare animals!