Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Bai Rongrong knew she was done when she woke up.

    She couldn't be more impressed with what happened last night before she got drunk, that is, she had the audacity to reject Shen Ming's wishes, and then she remembered wandering the streets aimlessly, and then stopped at a barbecue restaurant on the side of the road , asked for two bottles of wine. And... did she pay?

    That's not the point! She tapped the useless head hard.

    The point is that she is now in the Shen family's own bedroom, under the soft bed, under the fragrant quilt, and is safe and sound, so there is only one possibility, that is, Shen Ming went back and picked her up.

    Ahhh! Drinking mistakes, drinking mistakes!

    At the same time that he regretted not being in the past, there was also an overwhelming sense of guilt that swept through the sky.

    Bai Rongrong suddenly felt powerless and didn't want to get up, as if she had lost interest in everything and couldn't feel happiness.

    It wasn't until the servant came to call her for breakfast that she had to go downstairs.

    She was a little ashamed to see the Shen family, and always felt that she was not worthy of their kindness to her.

    But when she got to the table, she realized that at least some of her worries were unnecessary, because Shen Ming was not there at all.

    Seeing the girl looking around secretly, Mrs. Shen explained knowingly: "Shen Ming, he went to work early in the morning, and he didn't have time to eat breakfast, so he said it was solved outside."

    Bai Rongrong was caught, and nodded a little embarrassedly : "Oh." The

    girl was very worried about the meal, and Mrs. Shen seemed to see something and took the initiative to stay after the meal.

    She took Bai Rongrong's hand and sat on the sofa, and asked with concern: "Rongrong, what's the matter? Did something happen? Whatever it is, you can share it with Auntie."

    Bai Rongrong said after hesitating for a while. : "Auntie, why don't I move out?"

    "Ah? Why?" Fang Xu was shocked, obviously the recent development of the two children is very good, and it can even be said to be the best in more than 20 years.

    She has selected several sets of wedding dresses, and the venue is also being planned. Even as long as the children have a little bit of wind, her invitations can immediately fly in all directions to the hands of relatives and friends from all walks of life.

    When she saw her son going out in the morning, she didn't think much about it. After all, this child has never been bored with a stick since he was a child. Someday when he really behaves as a normal human being, she will rush to send him. Go to the hospital for a full body check.

    But since Rongrong said so, then something must have happened in the past two days, and the two of them just went out for a meal last night.

    "Shen Ming drove you away?!" Fang Xu glared angrily, "I'll call him to get him back!"

    "Don't, don't! No, Auntie! Absolutely not!" Bai Rongrong quickly waved her hand and grabbed Fang Xu arm.

    "Then why is that?" Seeing the girl's guilty face, she sank in her heart and tentatively guessed, "Could it be that you don't like Shen Ming anymore?"