Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    The next day, the four guests woke up early and gathered for breakfast.

    The camera is naturally turned on, and the cameraman is accompanied to record the whole process.

    The program team is very attentive, and the breakfast is sweet and delicious.

    Seeing that there was a plate of diced radish in front of him, Ye Lang subconsciously handed it to Bai Rongrong who was suffocating.

    Seeing this scene, Tong Ling and Ji Jun who were at the table immediately had food in their mouths and forgot to chew.

    The camera brother, who was carrying the camera and had been capturing the picture, also tilted his head from the front of the machine, unbelievable what he saw in it.

    However, Ye Lang didn't seem to notice. Seeing the girl was eating so much, he couldn't raise his head at all, and called her softly, "Rongrong, try this."

    Bai Rongrong finally raised her eyes, with a small cherry red mouth. After eating it brightly, seeing the carrot in the man's hand, she laughed so big that her eyes were bent into two crescents: "Wow! Thank you Alang!"

    She took it unceremoniously, while Ye Lang was doting on his face.

    Tong Ling and Ji Jun looked at each other, dumbfounded: Didn't the two of them just nodded their heads yesterday? When were you so close? !

    Is it a show in the show? This is too much!

    And the cameraman didn't have time to think about whether this was the effect of the show. He only took a frantic close-up of Bai Rongrong, who took the food naturally and rightly, and Ye Lang's obviously raised mouth.

    After breakfast, the four of them headed to the shooting location together.

    On the way, Ji Jun couldn't help but avoid the camera and asked Ye Lang, "Have you and Bai Rong known each other for a long time?"

    Ye Lang nodded: "     Yes

    ."

"Yes, we have known each other for a long time. Even older than you."

    "What?" Ji Jun looked confused.

    Ye Lang laughed, patted him on the shoulder, and only said, "You forgot, I'm older than you."

    "Oh."

    Ji Jun nodded, subconsciously slowed down, and then looked at the man's back. Suddenly thought: "No, you are older than me, but Bai Rong is much younger than me!"

    Does it mean that Bai Rong knew her parents before she was born?

    They had expected it right, and the mission of the first episode of Marvel was to let them experience the work of the playground. The allocation method is determined by drawing lots.

    Before the lottery began, Tong Ling had been clasping his hands together and praying nervously. She didn't dare to go to the gloomy place like a haunted house, and she had to stay in it for a whole day. I'm afraid she would scare herself to death before she could scare others!

    Bai Rongrong doesn't care. She has lived in a spiritual world beyond the imagination of human beings for tens of thousands of years. Since she was a child, she was forced to practice cultivation by her mother. Although after her parents soared, she completely let go of herself and began to eat and drink. life, but every time his lifespan was approaching, he had to force himself to raise his cultivation base to prolong his lifespan. Therefore, in the next few thousand years, she really "can go to nine days to catch the moon, and can go to five oceans to catch turtles"!