Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    When Shen Ming returned to the villa, Fang Xu had been comforted by her husband skillfully, and she sat alone on the sofa drinking tea.

    Shen Ming walked over, sat on the single sofa beside his mother, hesitated a little and said, "Mom, can I... ask you a question?"

    Fang Xu was surprised.

    The son was precocious since he was a child, and since he was three years old, he knew what knowledge he wanted to learn. Moreover, for most things, he can see it at a glance, and there is no need for human education at all, so the tenure of tutors in their family has always been short.

    "Ask, ask!" Fang Xu was a little excited, "Although I might not know it."

    "..."

    Shen Ming was helpless, but he was very happy to see his mother so carefree and innocent.

    If possible, he hopes that the little woman can always maintain her current personality, but he is not sure if he can give her such a life.

    "Mom, when you and my dad get along, how do you feel about each other?"

    "Um...feeling? I don't know how your dad feels about me." Fang Xu seemed to be thinking seriously, "But I don't Your dad feels a little annoying!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    "Hahahaha!" Fang Xu laughed happily.

    But in the blink of an eye, he saw the expressionless poker face of his son.

    Alas, it's really boring, I can't even make jokes, and I won't give you a thumbs up.

    If Fluffy is here, you will definitely understand her!

    Fang Xu was serious, thought about it carefully, and then replied seriously: "If you want to know if you love that person, you can first ask yourself a question, that is, can you only accept her happiness and happiness? And can't tolerate anything bad happening to her? If you're asking about love, then it's a little more complicated."

    The first question, Shen Ming doesn't need to think about it at all. Of course, he wants the little woman to be happy all the time, and he doesn't want her to be hurt in any way. Even if he sends her on a surprising journey with difficult conditions, his original intention is to hope that she can become better. Okay.

    However, calmness and reason seem to be his nature, and he also clearly knows that this does not mean that he has any affection for little women.

    Because he has the same vision for his parents and grandpa.

    This is also one of the reasons why he trapped himself, hesitated, and fell into distress.

    "What kind of complicated method?" At this moment, he sincerely asked his mother for advice.

    A woman who is passionate from beginning to end.

    "Because people's thoughts are inherently complex, their feelings about a thing are often mixed with various factors, let alone a living person. Just like a polyhedron, how can it be summed up with only one emotion? But Love is the kind of emotion that cannot be ignored. If you want to find out whether it exists or not, my mother can try to teach you some stupid methods."

    Shen Ming smiled: "All ears are welcome."

    Fang Xu thought carefully and tried his best. Do your best to answer the question of a good son: "First, think back carefully. In daily life, it is inevitable that you will have intimate physical contact with each other. At this time, if you don't care or feel uncomfortable and immediately avoid it, Or will there be ripples in my heart, will I reminisce about that moment unconsciously?"

    Hearing this, Shen Ming frowned slightly.

    He is neither the first type, nor does he care about it, nor does he have a sense of rejection, but he also does not recall it over and over again afterward.

    Seeing that his son was in a tangle, Fang Xu was a little frustrated.

    However, she quickly narrowed her eyes and said the second way: "If you can't catch these subtle feelings, then you can try to imagine, bring yourself into, and imagine your future life, from all aspects of food, clothing, housing and transportation. Going to another person is like a shadow with you. For this kind of life, do you dislike and reject more, or do you expect more?"

    Shen Ming tried to think along the lines of his mother.

    But he found out that he didn't share with the little woman except for "clothing" now, and he didn't "live" in a room, and most of his life was already with her.

    And if joining has to combine these two aspects with the little woman, although she thinks about it, she will feel that she is clumsy and will have constant troubles, but it will not be disgusting.     Fang Xu on the side saw that her son's eyebrows were twisted like buns, and there was no "daigo" as she expected, and then she finally gave birth to the appearance of admiration for her mother, so angry that she gritted her teeth.     This is what her son forced her to do! She is not such a mother!     "There is one last way!"     Shen Ming raised his head suddenly.     In fact, he felt that there was no problem with his mother's words, it was just that he and Bai Rongrong were in a special situation, so he couldn't come to a conclusion.     Looking at his son's trusting eyes, Fang Xu thought, it's worth it!     She made up her mind and looked around to make sure that there was no one else, so she whispered mysteriously: "The last way is to test whether you will have the instinct of primitive desire for her."     "Primitive desire? Instinct? ?"     As his biological son, Shen Ming suddenly had an ominous premonition about what his beloved old mother was going to say next!     "That's right!" Fang Xu nodded confidently, "You can try to think about how it would feel if you kissed the other party's lips on lips? Is it disgusting? Or is it embarrassed and shy?"     "Ah?" know how to pick it up.     "If it doesn't work again!" Fang Xu looked like she was going to give it up today, "You can imagine yourself standing naked in front of each other..."     "What??"     "Stinky boy, don't think about it!" Fang Xu Be alert now.     Shen Ming: "..."

    It's not that he is thinking, it's that you don't talk nonsense, okay? ?

    "I mean you are naked, not someone's wife! Just imagine if you feel angry, resentful, or shy and uneasy. Hey! I understand!"

    "Mom, what are you talking about?!"

    Shen Ming Completely regret it, he asked the wrong person!

    "Tsk!" Fang Xu was anxious, "I'm not joking with you! If you really can't think of it, just do it!"

    She pouted, putting her index and ring fingers together, and placed them on her lips. On top, imitating a kiss.

    "Mom!"

    "You kid, why are you embarrassed by me?" After speaking, Fang Xu showed a wicked smile that "she knows all about it", "It's fluffy, right? , you're still stubborn!"

    Seeing that his mother seemed to have some door opened, and he wanted to discuss with him in depth, Shen Ming quickly got up and walked to the study without turning his head: "Mom, I still have work, so I'll go first. Busy!"

    Fang Xu was still looking at his son's decisive back, and shouted unwillingly: "I warn you! Don't bully Rongrong, or you won't be my mother!"

    Shen Ming: "..." The pace quickened !