Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Bai Rongrong has always felt that the sun-dried weeds are the most comfortable, and sleeping in a cave just enough to accommodate her body is the most secure.

    But it wasn't until today that she realized what a rabbit she was in the bottom of a well!

    Spacious room, soft big bed can be really fragrant!

    As for the dazzling sunlight that disturbs our dreams, after the thick curtains made by humans are drawn, nothing can penetrate!

    So much so that when Mrs. Shen sat on the edge of the bed and gently caressed her tender and tender cheeks, Bai Rongrong woke up with an ignorant face, thinking that the sun had not yet dawned.

    "Rongrong, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something before going to bed?" Mrs. Shen said softly, as if she was afraid of scaring the little girl who had just woken up.

    Bai Rongrong blinked her misty eyes, and the memory in her mind was much clearer than before she went to bed.

    She remembered who the person in front of her was, and likewise, she also remembered what the previous female pair called her.

    Mrs. Shen's real name is Fang Xu, she is Shen Ming's mother and the person who loves the female supporting actress the most in this family.

    The composition of the Shen family is simple, and since the marriage, Shen Ming's father, Shen Hongye, has always loved his wife very much. pity.

    Although the Shen family has passed down through three generations, no girl has ever been born.

    However, it may be precisely because of this that the elders of the Shen family are extremely tolerant of female supporting roles, especially Fang Xu.

    After the female supporting role was adopted, the Shen family held it in their hands for fear of falling, and kept it in their mouths for fear of melting. They were never willing to ask her to do anything. Therefore, the names for people were always the same as "Uncle" and "Uncle". Aunt".

    Now that I think about it, Bai Rongrong is a little embarrassed.

    Thinking that she followed Shen Ming to call Mrs. Shen "Mom" the day before, as if she had become someone else's daughter-in-law, she wanted to dig a rabbit hole on the spot and hide herself.

    Bai Rongrong blushed and whispered, "Auntie."

    Fang Xu's eyes moved slightly, and she didn't know why the child changed her name again, but she still let her dote on her and didn't ask any more questions.

    "Hey, get up and eat something, little lazy pig, you've slept for a day and a night!"

    She couldn't feel it when she fell asleep. When she woke up, Bai Rongrong realized that her belly had shrunk unknowingly. .

    "Hmm!" She nodded heavily.

    The shriveled bunny is not cute at all!

    "Then I'll ask them to prepare some dishes that you like to eat." Fang Xu looked at the petite little girl with pity.

    Seeing that the girl is pink and tender, she sighed countless times that her daughter and son are different.

    That bastard Shen Ming had never let her enjoy such a warm experience.

    Shen Ming Zaohui is more than his father Shen Hongye, and he is so self-disciplined that he has measured every move with a ruler. When he was still a little beanie, his temper was like a little old man. He neither liked to cry nor laugh. If he hadn't been able to speak and move, Fang Xu would have suspected that he had given birth to a beautiful doll!