Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    On weekend nights, the Shen family villa was brightly lit.

    After professional design, all kinds of flowers and refreshments have been placed indoors and outdoors. It is simple and atmospheric, but all of them reveal exquisiteness and sophistication.

    Most of the people who came to the birthday banquet were wealthy families from all walks of life. The men gathered to talk about business and the economy, and the women competed in lavish evening gowns.

    After Bai Rongrong left Fang Xu to chat with the other ladies, she secretly found a dark and inconspicuous corner and stayed away from the crowd.

    She was very successful. Twenty minutes passed, and no one found her.

    But at this time, looking at the table full of small cakes in the bright light outside, Bai Rongrong couldn't help swallowing.

    After some psychological struggle, she finally made up her mind, pulled her hair forward indiscriminately, lowered her head deliberately, and walked away from the crowd.

    The process went smoothly, she finally reached her destination, and no one stopped her.

    "Hehe."

    Bai Rongrong was somber and immediately started eating.

    Well, this one is delicious, what kind of delicacy in the world is that? ! And that soft, glutinous, smooth and fragrant cream, my God! It's worth it! !

    She was eating deliciously, but unexpectedly, she was discovered.

    "Rongrong?" The

    voice was a bit familiar, Bai Rongrong turned around, and saw Gu Li, who was dressed in a capable and beautiful black dress, standing with several women with the same familiar faces.

    She is a little confused about her relationship with Guri now. From Bai Rong's memory, she and Gu Li should have been good friends who grew up together. There were even many times when Bai Rong, who lost her parents, was bullied by the children around her. Gu Li stood up to protect her and taught others a lesson.

    But judging from what happened to the greasy producer last time, this woman doesn't seem to like her that much, at least she doesn't care about her personal safety.

    Bai Rongrong greeted them with a smile, probably knowing that they might be the "little sisters" in Bai Rong's circle.

    "You guys are here."

    Although Bai Rongrong was not enthusiastic, Gu Li still held her hand affectionately and asked with great concern: "I finally see you, Rongrong. I saw the news, although I heard Amin say You are all right, but you can rest assured if you see it with your own eyes!"

    "Amin".

    She called so kindly...

    Bai Rongrong suddenly felt uncomfortable. A man who lived with her could be called "A Ming" by others, but what about her? But he could only call him Shen Ming or "President Shen".

    Sure enough, no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't integrate into the human race, was she recognized?

    "Well, I'm fine, it's just a surprise." She replied with a smile.

    "Alas." Gu Li sighed, frowning his delicately groomed eyebrows, guilt and self-blame, "I knew this variety show was so dangerous, when Amin insisted on taking the next step for you, I should have stopped him. In the end, things turned into this. Not only did you have to record with the second miss of the Tong family who didn't like you, but something happened."

    "Yes." Someone next to him echoed, "Rongrong, go and ask Mr. Well, if you really can't, then go and ask Mrs. Shen. For the sake of the deceased aunts and uncles, they might agree to let you withdraw from this deceptive variety show."

    "I didn't expect that President Shen would be so cruel, it seems He really hates you."

    Listening to your words, Bai Rongrong suddenly felt a little short of breath, and her whole body was stuffy.

    She tried to explain: "I can't completely blame him. I did make mistakes before, and I am also an employee of the company. This is my responsibility.

    " There are so many artists in my family, who should I send?"

    "Yes, Mr. Shen is clearly avenging his personal revenge, and bears a grudge against you!"

    "Hate?" Bai Rongrong murmured softly.

    Not to Bai Rong, but to her who has passed through, is it the same?

    "Don't talk about it." Seeing that she was unhappy, Gu Li tried to stop her, "Amin's side, I will try my best to persuade. But next time you encounter something else, Rongrong, don't do it again. I rushed forward stupidly, so as not to involve you."

    "Yeah, you are alone anyway, and you don't have any friends, so you can't make fun of her."

    Hearing this, Bai Rongrong couldn't help frowning: "I didn't..."

    Before she could finish speaking, a clear and loud voice suddenly sounded sharp.

    "So what you mean is that I should be damned, right?"

    Everyone looked at the sound, only to see Tong Ling in a flamboyant red dress holding his arms and looking at them coldly.

    Several people suddenly froze, and their mouths were stunned.

    They were in the circle of the upper class in Kyoto, and they were of the same age, but they had already heard about this little devil.

    The little devil is arrogant and domineering, but she has her capital. The Tong family was the second-echelon family after the Shen family. They dared to speak ill of Bai Rongrong because she was an orphan who was fostered in the Shen family, and she was not liked by Shen Ming, the person in charge of the Shen family. .

    But for Tongling, they never dared to do that. If they offended her, it would be considered a minor thing for them to be torn by the little devil. !