Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    After "pacifying" Gao Qian, the situation was temporarily stabilized, and Bai Rongrong continued to close her eyes.

    But it was no longer for rest, but to fight against the power in his mind, to let himself break free from the fog that enveloped her, trapped her, and made her unable to think normally.

    When the man saw the girl "falling asleep" again, the hard arm beside him also quietly relaxed.

    He winked at the two in the front row in the rearview mirror.

    The car continued to head out of the city.

    Shen house.

    "Shen Ming, are you busy with work? Remember to take a break when you are tired!"

    Mrs. Shen began to ramble on as soon as she answered the phone.

    Indeed, this son of hers is so relentless as a work machine!

    "Oh, I'm looking for grandpa, wait a minute."

    She handed the phone to her father-in-law, knowing that their men might have a job to discuss, so she didn't ask anything.

    "Dad, Shen Ming is looking for you."

    "Well." Elder Shen took it over, "What's the matter?"

    Although Fang Xu was happy and leisurely and never bothered to take care of the affairs of the Shen Group, it didn't mean that she didn't care about her family.

    When she noticed that her father-in-law had always been calm, with only a little more kindness and humanity than her son's face, and as time passed, it became gloomy at a speed visible to the naked eye, and she couldn't help but worry.

    After finally hanging up, she hurriedly asked, "Dad, what happened?"

    Seeing that his daughter-in-law was worried, Mr. Shen immediately returned to calm and smiled at her: "It's okay, you don't need to think about it, call Hongye Lai. I'll come to the study."

    "..."

    Fang Xu promised her father-in-law on the face, but after seeing the person walking away, her delicate brows wrinkled, feeling that the matter was not simple.

    After conveying the message to her husband, she repeatedly urged: "If it's about the children, be sure to tell me! I don't know what's wrong, since Shen Ming's phone call, my heart has been beating non-stop. "

    Wife, don't think about it, this heart is going to stop and something big will happen!"

    Fang Xu: "..."

    "Also, you don't know the son you gave birth to, that's a perpetual motion machine! You can't leave the burden to your son so early, and take care of your life gracefully, hahahahahaha!"

    "..." Fang Xu glared at him, "Besides my son is a perpetual motion machine, I will make you a scrap machine!"

    "..."

    Shen Hongye hurriedly kissed his wife's hand to please his wife, and hurriedly ran to find the old father.

    Shen Ming didn't want to disturb the family at first.

    After all, they are getting old, and Shen shi has been taking care of it in his hands. To really use human and material resources to find people, he still needs to do it.

    It's just that he didn't have time to go home again, and he didn't want to waste time on this useless journey.

    In addition to this, there is another reason, that is, he feels that it is unfair to her to always replace the little woman and hide her suffering from the elders who care about her.

    Time passed, and the Shen family couldn't wait for Bai Rongrong to return home, and they became more and more aware of the seriousness of the matter.

    Shen Ming went to the airport non-stop. He was the first to check the video before everyone else. He watched the whole process from Bai Rongrong's landing to hesitation and finally choosing to get in the car.

    When he noticed that the little woman was not defenseless, but after careful consideration and verification, he walked with the group of men who claimed to be Shen's employees, his fists were clenched and his eyes were split.

    When he saw another artist intervening and taking the initiative to give false evidence, he directly ordered the special assistant to firmly control the man first.

    The special assistant saw his boss's thin lips pursed tightly. Although he appeared calm on the surface, he knew that this was just the tranquility before the storm.

    Just by looking at those reddened eyes, you can tell what kind of anger is hidden under such calmness.

    This made his hair stand up, and he was more energetic than usual. Because this is something he has never seen when the company is experiencing the toughest opponents and the biggest fluctuations.

    After confirming the license plate number, Shen Ming used all relevant contacts and immediately began to search the city for this daring car.

    Under the influence of absolute money and power, this nanny car, which was obviously specially modified to be indistinguishable from Shen's Entertainment, was quickly discovered.

    However, due to the time difference, they were still a step late. When they confirmed that the car had been out of the city for a long time, it was driving on a mountain road that was not monitored.

    Without hesitation, Shen Ming drove into his fastest sports car and chased after him.

    The special assistant was left behind to communicate with him at any time.

    In the nanny car that drove out of Kyoto, the man in the co-pilot shouted "third child" into the rearview mirror, and then glanced to the other side.

    The man called "the third child" understood, stretched out his hand and pushed the sleeping woman beside him.

    The woman slumped and slammed into the car window with a thud.

    It must have been a solid touch, but she didn't respond.

    Seeing this, the third child relaxed, put on the most comfortable and relaxed posture, and slumped on the chair.

    "It's okay, brother, don't worry! Even if you fuck her now, you won't be able to wake up." After that, he laughed proudly.

    "Well, it's better to be careful this time, the other party wants a photo."

    "Hey, eldest brother, you are just too cautious. Not to mention the employer, the only requirement is not to leave alive, let's take ten percent of the amount, and besides, even if she wakes up, it's just a woman, she's all there This is a barren country, what can I do?" The third eldest waved his hands, "Big brother, I'm hungry, let's get some stuff and go!" The

    man hesitated for a while, but still said: "Then you Hurry up when you buy something." The

    third child seemed to be dissatisfied with such a rough dinner decision, but when the car stopped, he resigned himself to get out of the car.

    After the car door was closed and locked immediately and discreetly, Bai Rongrong, who was the only one left in the middle row, half-opened her eyes.

    The almond eyes became long and narrow, and the thick eyelashes could not hide the scarlet eyes.

    And what is faintly flickering inside is the surging killing intent of the Wannian Great Demon who was deliberately suppressed...