Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    After asking a few more questions, the moderator's interview time ended.

    The atmosphere on the stage was peaceful, and everyone could see that the relationship between the five guests was really harmonious.

    And since so many fans came to the scene, there will be no shortage of interaction time between fans and idols.

    The chance to ask questions will be randomly assigned to fans by drawing lots. If fans of a certain guest get too many opportunities, the host will also reconcile them and act accordingly.

    However, no matter how rich the experience of the host and the strong ability to adapt to changes, he did not expect a series of bold questions from fans amid the laughter and laughter. Got a few black powders.

    "I want to ask Miss Tong's family." Well

    , as soon as I heard this title, I knew that the visitor was not good.

    "You are so rich, why do you want to enter the entertainment industry?"

    Tong Ling knew that she had many black fans, and she was not afraid of their sharp questions.

    Although the logic of this question was not logical, she didn't want to mess around and affect them when she thought that she was surrounded by acquaintances with good relationships.

    She patiently said: "The two points you said are not enough to constitute the cause and effect. I do have money, but why can't I enter the entertainment industry if I have money? If you simply ask me the reason for entering the entertainment industry, it is probably a My major is acting, second, I want to work, and third, I like it."

    "But you will take up a lot of opportunities for people who were originally excellent!"

    "Huh?" Tong Ling's face was full of words, but he was still patient With a temper, "What do you mean?"

    "Of course I'm not stupid enough to say the name of my idol, what if I get revenge?"

    Tong Ling: "..."

    Where did this headless Hanhan come from?

    If this person can give examples of the people she "bullied", she can stop being too lazy to explain, and then explain the reasons to make people convince.

    But what kind of weird operation is it to put a big hat on her first?

    Tong Ling only felt a burst of anger rising from his heart, and he was about to break through the forbearance that he had finally built up because he felt an unprecedented love and care these days.

    She was about to step forward to refute, but a soft and smooth little hand around her grabbed her arm and pulled it back.

    Tong Ling turned her head and saw her little benefactor and good sister stand up.

    Bai Rongrong still had the same crisp and pleasant voice, but it was no longer as soft and waxy as before, but firmly said:

    "If the opportunity you said was the quota for this amazing journey, then I don't think we What took away from him. Because we did not use improper means to get a certain role, or occupy a certain music list, and take away any actor or singer's position. Variety shows are based on the popularity of the artist's traffic and popularity. The variety show effects that can be presented are used to select guests, so what you said is not true." After speaking

    , Shen Ming, who did not show up in the dark place under the stage, was taken aback.

    When did the always confused little woman become so articulate?