Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "Wow!"

    Bai Rongrong couldn't help sighing ever since she entered the door.

    This is a single-family villa with an area of ​​more than 1,000 square meters. It has three floors on the ground, and how many floors are underground. It looks simple and atmospheric on the outside, but it has a very simple design style after entering the door.

    It's just such a big place, only one person lives, and there are only some vases and paintings as decorations, it seems a bit empty.

    "Alang, how much money do you have?" Bai Rongrong stared blankly at the person in front of her like a village girl who had just entered the city, waiting for the other person to say an astonishing number.

    Ye Lang, who was pouring tea, was stunned for a moment, tilted his head for a while, and finally said, "Well, I don't know, I've never counted it."

    Bai Rongrong clapped her hands instantly and clapped: "Amazing, really low-key person It's even more shocking to pretend to be forceful!"

    Ye Lang frowned: "Where did you learn these vulgar words?"

    Bai Rongrong immediately became cowardly: "Internet, Internet."

    "Don't talk about it later!"

    "Oh, good!" She nodded her head.

    "However." Ye Lang was never reluctant to criticize the girl too much, so he smiled instead, "My money is your money. I'll pass it on to you first. Buy whatever you like, small skirts or carrots."

    After saying that, the man took out his mobile phone and operated it skillfully.

    "No need, no need." Bai Rongrong quickly refused, how could she keep sticking to Arang like a greasy worm, "I'm rich! Besides, I've grown up all these years after you disappeared. I'll take care of myself! Look, I'm still making money myself now, and I've heard that I'll give you a lot!"

    Seeing her insistence, Ye Lang paused for a moment, with a moment of obscurity in his eyes.

    He touched the top of the girl's head and said nonchalantly, "Yeah, our fluffy is awesome!"

    "Hey hey hey." Bai Rongrong squinted and smirked, then curiously stuck out her little head to look at the screen of Arang's phone, "However, how much did you plan to transfer me?"

    "Because there are restrictions on online banking, so I can only ask the assistant to transfer one billion to you first."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    Is it too late for her to give up her self-reliance now? ?

    She quietly pinched herself twice by her side, gritting her teeth in pain, she wanted to remember this lesson for herself! Then quickly change the subject and divert attention.

    "By the way, Alang, what's the matter with your tattoo?"

    Ye Lang pulled up his sleeves, and the very deterrent lone wolf above his wrist was clearly visible.

    "Because I also came here in a confused way. When I first came to the human world, it was still very early. In their current words, it was still in the ancient period of BC. At that time, I couldn't find a way to return to the spiritual world, and I didn't know that I wanted to How long will I stay here.

    But the lifespan of human beings is extremely short. If I don’t get old and do not enter reincarnation from beginning to end, I will definitely arouse their suspicion. At that time, this scar will become evidence that I cannot explain. There is a saying in human beings called "Those who are not my race will be punished", so every time I change my identity, I will try to cover it up."

    After hearing this, Bai Rongrong felt distressed and self-blame.

    She felt distressed that Arang was exiled alone in the alien world for thousands of years, and blamed herself that the scar was caused by her reckless play with Arang.

    "It's alright now!" Rabbit Jing opened his big obsidian-like eyes, which made people look full of hope. "With me here, you are no longer alone!"

    "Yeah!" Ye Lang smiled softly and softly. Doted on, "You too, no matter what troubles you encounter, you have to tell me!"

    "Mmmm!"

    Bai Rongrong's almond eyes narrowed into crescents, extremely satisfied.

    Suddenly, she thought of something: "Arang, I really have a favor and need your help!"

    "What's the matter?"

    "Can you change back to your original shape? Can you give me some hair?"

    Ye Lang: "..."

    Although he didn't know what the girl wanted these for, he left without hesitation to get some The previously removed hair. After all, as a wolf demon who has cultivated for tens of thousands of years and is only one step away from flying, the hair that has been replaced is also the best of the best, and sometimes it is very useful.

    For example, now, the girl he wants to protect most wants.

    Bai Rongrong happily accepted the brocade box.

    She knew that Arang was the best for her! There is absolutely no temper in front of her!

    "Ruffy?" Ye Lang called softly.

    "What?" Bai Rongrong admired the hair of the demon king who used to be a realm of the spiritual world.

    There are many works of art with the spirit of kings, and Alang has a lot of them, but he is not stingy at all!

    "Would you like to move out and live with me?"

    "Ah?" Bai Rongrong looked up, her face full of surprise.

    "It didn't matter if I wasn't by your side before. Now that I'm here, how can I trouble others to take care of you?"

    Ye Lang's tone sounded very natural, but he quietly clenched his fists in a corner where the girl couldn't see.

    Bai Rongrong never thought about this problem. Naturally, she didn't want to trouble the Shen family, but she also didn't want to rely on Alang to live.

    However, worried that it would hurt Alang's heart, she still tried her best to explain: "I don't need it for now, right? My current identity is Bai Rong. Come out and live with someone they don't know, so it doesn't make sense!"

    After speaking, seeing the man's depressed mood, Bai Rongrong suddenly felt guilty, and quickly said, "You can go see me, as my friend This weekend is Grandpa Shen's birthday, can you come as my friend? I don't know who I can invite!"

    Ye Lang looked at the girl's pleading clear eyes, and finally showed a smile, he nodded lightly: "Yeah."

    But the fist on his side was squeezed even tighter.