Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    The three men were sucking the instant noodles, and the eldest grabbed the third one and bit the beer from the bottle cap.

    "Don't drink it today!" The

    third one was empty, his eyes flashed slightly, and then he said: "Brother, it's time to work now, what if you don't have some wine. And look at how pitiful the second brother is. You need to be brave!"

    Hearing this, the boss looked at the second child, and the other party sneered at him, and kept wiping the sweat from his forehead with his sleeves.

    "Alas." He sighed, and handed the wine back to the third child with a "look at it" face.

    "It's alright, it's up to you, just don't drink too much, just don't delay the business!"

    "Follow the order!" The third brother gave the two brothers a good drink with a smile, and graciously handed it over.

    While quietly pouring alcohol on his brothers, he took the initiative to stir up topics and divert their attention.

    "By the way, big brother, do you know why that woman wants to kill this little star for us? Could it be that she was robbed of her husband? Tsk, this little star doesn't look too old, and it really is a mess!"

    "Don't mess around!" Speak!" The boss who was paralyzed by alcohol was not as cautious as before, and he talked a lot more, "That woman is not an ordinary person, she is the vice president of a big company. Shen Group, you know? The industry spreads all over the world, The boss is still a hairy boy in his twenties, but he can cover the sky with one hand."

    "Bah! What boss? It's not a good fate!" The third child spat fiercely on the ground, and said cynically, "It's not all something to sit and enjoy! If we can cast an embryo into such a family, we will All of them are bosses! What's so cool about a young boy? We don't want to rob the people under his hands?" The

    boss didn't say anything, just gave a wry smile, and drank the beer in his hand.

    Seeing this, the third hurriedly opened a new bottle and handed it over. This time, the eldest did not refuse.

    The third child strikes while the iron is hot: "If you want me to say, there's nothing wrong with being people like us, at least the fate is in your hands, so what if you have money? It's not like being calculated by others and killed in silence. In the mountains?"

    Such a remark is exactly on the heart of the boss: "You are right! In the world of rich people, even brothers can't be trusted, how can we entrust our like-minded brothers and sisters? Come, Let's touch one!"

    He raised the wine bottle, and the third child toasted eagerly.

    He didn't forget to call the second brother, let him drink more and let go of drinking, if he is really afraid, he can take the main part instead when he starts.

    The second child was moved, and now he let go of his hands and feet and drank freely.

    Several people drank so much that it didn't take long for the eldest and the third to become confused.

    The boss struggled to get up and muttered, "I still have business to do..."

    It was just that he stumbled and couldn't stand still. After a while, he lay back on the ground, and he didn't know about the personnel.

    The third pushed him with a gesture: "Big brother? Big brother!" The

    man just hid in vain, and fell into a deep sleep. Second child, the same is true.

    The third child smiled triumphantly, with an oily and flushed face, rubbing his fat palms into the next room.

    The girl squatted on the ground with her knees in her arms, which made him subconsciously stunned for a moment, and then he smiled indifferently.

    "Yo, it's quite clever, we don't know when the rope was untied." He slowly approached the girl, "I didn't run away, so good, let your third brother come to praise you!"

    He With a greedy smile, he stretched out his hand to the beautiful and tender girl who still buried her head in her arms.

    Suddenly, the fat hand stopped in mid-air.

    The third child paused and exerted his strength again, but couldn't move half a point.

    The girl's slender, white fingers grabbed the man's wrist. Although she couldn't completely wrap the sturdy arm, she could teach him to stay still.

    Just when the man was shocked and anxious to stretch his other hand, but still couldn't regain control of his arm, he panicked.

    The girl finally said softly: "What is the name of the person who hired you?"

    "How do I, how do I know?" The man replied subconsciously, and then realized that the person in front of him was just a hostage they had held up. Biansheng.

    "Let go quickly, or don't blame me for being rude!"

    "I ask you, what's that person's name?" The girl remained calm.

    The man reacted bluntly and realized the strangeness of the matter: she was just a girl in her early twenties, how could she have such great strength? !

    He quietly released his other hand, reached to his waist and pulled out the dagger he carried with him, panting and slowly aiming at the girl's buried head.

    Just as he was about to strike, the girl looked up.

    "Her name is Guli?" The

    man froze instantly, and the dagger was suspended in mid-air, unable to fall.

    The girl's unkempt hair was hidden in the shadows, and her eyes were bottomless, as if a vortex had caught his mind.

    And those crystal clear pupils actually flashed a strange scarlet color.

    Such eyes, in contrast to the pale and cold face, looked even more indifferent and bloodthirsty.

    It's like a cold-blooded and ruthless vampire...