Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    "I-I'm not here now?" The

    man's deep eyes seemed to hide a whirlpool, even though they were in the bustling downtown area, surrounded by bustling people, when he looked at Bai Rongrong, he also let her have a kind of what he saw in his eyes. The only illusion.

    She was deeply attracted by those eyes, but hurried out before losing herself.

    Bai Rongrong dodged the man's gaze, obviously she had already thought about being honest, but when she spoke, she cowardly chose to avoid it.

    As soon as the words came out, she subconsciously spurned her selfishness.

    But how could Shen Ming let her get away with it?

    "You know what I'm talking about," he whispered softly.

    He smiled, indulged the little woman's escape and didn't care, but when he spoke again, he blocked all her paths: "Then I'll make it clearer. Bai Rongrong, you are willing to try not to think about other things, and treat me as a Do lovers get along?"

    Bai Rongrong stared at him blankly, her words had come to this point, and there was no way to avoid it.

    "I..." She sounded like a mosquito, almost as if she was talking to herself, "I don't think I can..."

    "..." Shen Ming froze.

    He thought about many kinds of results, and he was not so conceited that as long as he opened his mouth, the little woman would definitely agree.

    However, such an obvious rejection was completely unexpected.

    In order not to frighten her, he has been testing her mind repeatedly these days, making sure that she does not reject his approach, and he even dares to ask this sentence occasionally because of his throbbing.

    He thought that the little woman would say that he didn't know, so he could wait. He had never had the urge to join hands with a certain person for the rest of his life. It didn't matter how long he waited.

    But...

    Shen Ming's voice was dry: "Why?"

    "I..." Bai Rongrong twisted her small hands desperately, her skin turning white and red, she was still struggling, "I should be leaving."

    "When? Where?" Shen Ming chased after him.

    But how can Bai Rongrong give a definite result?

    "I don't know, I can't tell... In short, I'm sorry, but I shouldn't be here..."

    Shen Ming's throat rolled, with a rare hint of anger: "Then why did you come? Why don't you leave now? Facing such a question ,

    Bai Rongrong felt even more guilty, she looked at the man timidly: "I don't know, I have been preparing, but unexpected things always happen."

    She secretly gathered spirit I hope I can become stronger and find a way to return to the spiritual world.

    But she was too useless. Every time she made a small progress, all kinds of big things and small things would happen, and that little spiritual power would be exhausted.

    Been getting ready?

    Shen Ming was speechless. It turned out that she never wanted to stay. Was everything just his delusion?

    Looking at the silent man, Bai Rongrong's heart was cut like a knife. She didn't know what to say, but she anxiously wanted to do something to prevent such a gloomy face from appearing on the man's face.