Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    A few days ago, the filming of Surprise Journey started in Yunling City in the south.

    Yunling City is located in a basin and is connected to the largest plateau in China, and the mission of the second phase is to let the guests walk through the barren mountains and mountains, and the destination is Lanyin Lake on the plateau.

    This also means that they will spend a period of hardships.

    In order to increase the effect of the program, the director team elevated it to "a spiritual pilgrimage".

    Tong Ling directly and mercilessly pierced their small thoughts: "Come on, the old lady's belief is herself, just worship a mirror at home, you don't have to look at the lake!" The

    director team: "..."

    So we also Frightened by the resentment of the rich and powerful, and actively begged to terminate the contract, why did you refuse? !

    In fact, Tong Ling was indeed hesitant.

    Originally, the culprit who designed her to come to this variety show in a fit of rage has been arrested, and her family has persuaded her to stop embarrassing herself to participate in this series of wonderful variety shows.

    Tong Ling at that time was righteous and gave a sincere speech: "No! After walking through the gate of hell this time, I also figured it out clearly. I have to do things with a beginning and an end! I have to be worthy of the fans who love me deeply!"

    But in fact, what she thought in her heart was that she can go to tm with a beginning and an end! She is dying! If it wasn't for her family being so stupid, she didn't even know that others harmed her at the banquet, and she wouldn't have come to be a flower protector just because she was worried!

    As for the fans, um, confirmed the truth, it's something she can't have! There are 18 million black fans!

    Unable to offend this aunt who has let herself go, the director team decided to go straight to the next part with a cheeky face.

    "Today, we are honored to announce that there will be two new guests on the amazing tour!"

    Ji Jun also sneered: "Do you think you are not enough entertainers?" The

    director team: "..."

    Are they shameless? ?

    The two artists appeared, the boy named Ding Ren smiled softly.

    Tong Ling blatantly bit her ears with Bai Rongrong: "Wow! Look at Rongrong, he's a handsome guy again! He looks good! I doubt if the director is shaking his S, if he has any quirks, he just likes to watch us. A beauty like a delicate flower suffers."

    Director: "..."

    Did you forget to bring your microphone? No matter how well it was hidden on the surface, he could still hear it without a word!

    Bai Rongrong blinked a pair of ignorant big eyes and wondered: "What is shaking S?"

    Tong Ling looked at her in surprise: "Oh yo, we are cute Rongrong, we don't even know shaking S!"

    She was suddenly excited , even couldn't help rubbing his hands: "Have you heard of SM..."

    "!!!" The director hurriedly shouted: "Please don't whisper to the guests!"

    He didn't want to test on the edge of being interviewed!

    Tong Ling obviously knew what he was thinking, and asked with a smile: "We dare to say it openly, the key is the director, do you dare to broadcast?"

    Director: "..." He really dare not!

    However, with this little episode, Tong Ling stopped popular science in the end.

    Bai Rongrong didn't care, but she didn't really agree with Tong Ling's opinion.

    I don't know why, although the man also smiled softly, but the smile did not make her look as comfortable as Alang's, and there was always a strange feeling that the opposite of the extreme.

    Of course, she knew that the variety show would be shown to everyone in the future, but she just thought about it in her heart and didn't say it.

    Immediately afterwards, the female guest also came out.

    The girl smiled sweetly and greeted everyone politely: "Hello everyone, my name is Zhou Tian, ​​I'm an actor."

    In order to liven up the atmosphere and enhance the familiarity between several guests, the director took the lead in raising the topic: " Welcome Tian Tian! We heard the news that you like Bai Rong very much, right?"

    Bai Rongrong was surprised.

    This is the first time I've heard someone say they like her!

    Although Zhou Tian was shy, he expressed himself very generously: "Yes, I admire Sister Rongrong very much!"

    "Why?" The director asked instead of everyone.

    Because it is undeniable that Bai Rongrong has a bad reputation. If you openly show that you like her, you will inevitably be questioned, or even tied up, and be abused by black fans together.

    Zhou Tian was a little excited, and looked at Bai Rongrong, who was confused and a little uncomfortable: "Because Sister Rongrong is so handsome! I have watched Sister Rongrong catch thieves and rescue them many times. A video of a person! A strong figure, self-sacrificing, self-sacrificing, is my idol!!"

    Bai Rongrong's pair of almond eyes completed the crescent moon and smiled at her: So shy! !

    Seeing that she couldn't even say a word, she was about to be in the cold, Tong Ling took the opportunity to answer, and looked at the direction of the director team with disgust: "It's amazing, my great director, after watching the video, you can be fooled by you. Come here! How did you tell the little girl? Are you recording a show? The kind that might kill a guest if you're not careful?"

    Director: "...Hahaha, Tong Ling is so humorous!"

    It's not unreasonable that you have so many black fans!

    And Ding Ren, the male guest who came out before, suddenly interjected at this time: "I also like Rongrong!"

    Everyone looked over, and the director asked again with great interest: "Oh? Where does Ding Ren like Bai Rong?" The man seemed to be With an affectionate smile: "I like it everywhere."

    Everyone: "..."

    Tong Ling unabashedly exaggerated and shivered: So greasy!

    Ye Lang changed his inattentiveness before and looked at the man lazily but indifferently.