Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After being silent for a while, the director team could only forcefully change the topic with a haha.

    Next, the director team began to count the fruits of the female guests' labor.

    When it was found that Bai Rongrong was the same as Ye Lang, all the ingredients he was looking for were available, but the quantity was slightly inferior, and even the well-known pampered child spirits were one-quarter correct, the atmosphere was extremely embarrassing.

    Originally, Ding Ren's plan was that if it was really unreasonable, he could also sell a wave of stupid and cute characters with superior family conditions but not good at life.

    And even if he pretended to look at the female guests pitifully, under normal circumstances, his appearance would win their sympathy. But in the surprise trip, he took the initiative to please Bai Rongrong of the company, but he had no communication with the other male guests except Ye Lang, and Tong Ling and Zhou Tian had only Bai Rongrong in their eyes!

    The director's team is full of resentment against Ding Ren. God knows they have been investigating for a long time, how could they choose such a good thing!

    It really is that the more people lack something, the more they will brag about what they have! But he didn't even look at the people around him. Bai Rongrong and Tong Ling had their backs on the two major families in Kyoto. Which one was better than his!

    And when Zhou Tian was filmed bravely, the people in the director's team were too embarrassed to raise their heads for Ding Ren.

    Zhou Tian's basket was full, and the ingredients in it were even richer.

    In order to adapt to the strength of the six guests, what the locals mentioned before were all wild vegetables that were easy to identify and find, but Zhou Tian found more than ten kinds of them.

    "Eh? Fungus? It hasn't rained recently. How did you find it?" The local asked subconsciously in a local accent.

    Everyone was dumbfounded at first, but Zhou Tian casually replied with the same accent: "On the mountain over there, there is a small waterfall in the shade. The environment is cool and humid all the year round, and a lot of fungus grows." The

    director was stunned. Then I remembered that it seemed that the data said that Zhou Tian was from the province.

    "Zhou Tian, ​​are you from Yunling City?"

    "Oh, no, I just grew up here." Zhou Tian explained without changing his face, as if it was just an ordinary life experience.

    "I am an orphan. I grew up in a welfare institution. I was adopted by my parents when I was seven years old. Later, I came to live in Yunling City together.

    " She always knew she was an adopted child. And her adoptive parents are open-minded and very good to her, so they don't reject it, and she doesn't mind bringing it up on the show.

    No one imagined that this would be the case.

    Tong Ling asked subconsciously, "What about your original parents?" As soon as she said

    that, she felt a little regretful and wanted to knock herself twice. This brain really doesn't grow no matter what it has experienced, and it says nothing if it doesn't want to. What if it touches other people's pain?

    But Zhou Tian didn't care, and said calmly: "I was placed at the door of the orphanage when I was a baby. At that time, the conditions of the orphanage were poor and there was no surveillance to verify, and I came to the orphanage in this way. I have a lot of children, most of whom were abandoned by their biological parents. My current parents are very kind to me, and I love them very much, so I never thought about tracing the whereabouts of my biological parents."

    After she finished speaking, there was silence on the scene . , or the locals said: "It doesn't matter, the female doll has a relationship with our Yunling City, and it is our Yunling baby!"

    Zhou Tianchong smiled obediently to the fellow, obviously he really didn't care about what happened before.

    Bai Rongrong was a little angry that such a sweet human girl was abandoned by her biological parents.

    Don't human beings always raise their children before letting them go out? Such human parents are really unworthy of being human, they are cold-blooded animals!

    All in all, in the end, they all ate the "game" hot pot with meat and vegetables. The wild vegetables were refreshing and delicious, and the food was much more fragrant than the usual meals. Like hungry wolves rushing for food, vying with everyone to snatch me.

    The director team was taken aback. They thought that the artists would be picky, but not only did they not object to such a one-pot-eat-all method, but instead took advantage of the director team's unpreparedness to grab a lot of meat from their pot. .

    But on the second day, the guests complained again.

    They have never had such an intense amount of exercise before their hands and feet were sore, especially the female guests, they couldn't get out of bed at all.

    After confirming that the three female guests who were sleeping together in the tent were all neatly dressed, the director team asked, "Has anyone volunteered to wake up our three sleeping beauties?"

    Ji Jun said, "You are teasing me" Expression: "The fighting power of a sleep-deprived woman is equivalent to a stimulant for a bear child. The director has always tried every means to treat us as a fool, won't his conscience hurt?"

    But Ding Ren smiled softly and said with a good temper: "Since Brother Jun doesn't like it, then I'll go."

    After that, he was about to walk in the direction of the tent.

    Suddenly, an equally gentle but irrefutable male voice said, "Let's all go together."

    "No need, Brother Ye." Ding Ren said quickly, "I can do it alone."

    But Ye Lang seemed to be As if he didn't hear him at all, he raised his eyebrows at Ji Jun: "Let's go, brother."

    Ji Jun wailed suddenly, but could only follow.

    Ding Ren gritted his teeth silently when he saw the two people bypassing him without waiting for him at all.