Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    In the prison, the third child calmed down.

    During the interrogation, no one believed him, no matter how excitedly he described his bizarre experience to the police.

    He also understands that no one can believe that there is such a strange and chaotic existence in modern society without personal experience.

    Now, as long as he thinks of the scarlet bloodthirsty eyes at that time, he will tremble involuntarily.

    What kind of monster is that girl! Or, because it was on a wild mountain, could it be possessed by something?

    In short, instead, now, he will feel more secure in this high-walled, airtight prison.

    After all, for people like them, it is better to die than live.

    Since things can't be done, they can't be rich and rich, and it's not bad to be a good person and have a meal to eat.

    It's just that, in case he goes out one day in the future, he must hide from that little star!

    He was wearing a prisoner's uniform and went to the toilet in a leisurely manner.

    Feeling the waste coming out of his body, he narrowed his eyes comfortably.

    Suddenly, he shivered, and quickly looked around—no one was there.

    When he came back to his senses, he saw that his pants were splashed, and he couldn't help cursing a few swear words and continued to excrete.

    After everything was completed, he turned around and walked out. Although he really wanted to have some free time, this was not a good place, and there were prison guards waiting for him outside the door.

    Who knows, as soon as he turned around, he saw a woman standing behind him.

    "Yes, is it you?!" He instantly became nervous.

    Although the big brother was talking about everything, he had also seen this woman, who was the vice president of the legendary big company that hired them to take the starlet's life.

    The robbers who were arrested and brought to justice without completing their tasks became subconsciously vigilant in front of their old employers.

    It was a desperado, the third child quickly reacted, and he asked with a threat in his tone: "How did you, how did you get in? Do you know this is a prison?!"

    However, the woman seemed to have not heard him. , staring at him with a pair of eyes: "Have you run into a hostage?" The

    third child knows that this person is not simple, and the look she looks at him comes from the unique contempt and disgust that the superiors have for people like them. .

    Although he has always looked down on these people, he clearly uses them and takes what he needs. Who can be more noble than the other?

    But since a woman can come here, she definitely has the ability that he can't think of.

    He suddenly regretted it. He should not listen to his elder brother's words and have a heart for the little star.

    "I, I just wanted to tease her!" Then, he suddenly thought of those blood-red pupils, and couldn't help swallowing, "Besides, are you kidding us? You let us kill, where is that? Human? It's a devil at all!" The

    woman frowned: "What are you talking about?"

    "Don't you know? It's just that little star, she's not human at all! Her eyes are red, and they will shine at night, just like Like... like a vampire!" The

    third child recalled the scene at the time, his throat rolled and his hair stood upside down.

    "And, and she is so powerful that she can control me from a distance, and she slammed me against the wall with just one look!" The

    woman's brows were tightly furrowed, and after a moment of silence, she said, "You Are you sure you saw this with your own eyes? Did the other two people see it too?"

    "No, it's only me!"

    "Why?" The

    third child's eyes flashed away: "...because, because they were both drunk and unconscious. Personnel." The

    woman saw the strangeness of the matter, slightly raised the corner of her mouth, and sneered: "Oh? Then why are you the only one sober?"

    "I..." The third child knew that he couldn't hide it, but the woman didn't refute like the eldest brother and the second brother and the police. He suddenly stressed as if he saw hope, "Anyway, that little star is really not a human being! You have to believe it. Me!"

    "Yeah."

    Strangely, the woman nodded: "I believe you."

    "Really?" The third child was very excited.

    "Really—" the woman dragged her voice.

    She slowly raised her head and looked at the man.

    The moment he saw her eyes clearly, the third child froze. He instinctively ran out and shouted, trying to attract the attention of the police at the door.

    However, after only one step, he could no longer move, because an invisible force was born out of thin air behind him, pulling him firmly.

    And his throat seemed to be strangled, and he opened his mouth in vain, but could only make a "hehe" sound.

    Gradually, his face flushed, and he fell to the ground, scratching the restraint of his neck with both hands, but he couldn't catch anything, and even scratched the skin, and blood flowed out of it.

    And it didn't take long before he could no longer manage the throat that couldn't speak.

    Because of the pain that came from all over the body, limbs and bones, he was in excruciating pain.

    He saw the woman slowly walking towards him calmly, his pupils dilated, and he was extremely frightened.

    The woman smiled and admired everything in front of her, and said softly, "Is that what you said?"

    I saw that the whites of her eyes, originally human, turned brown at some point, and those pupils were turbid. It was pitch black, emitting a violent and bloodthirsty light.

    It was clearly a pair of oval vertical pupils similar to cat's eyes.