Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Several "aunts" didn't realize the arrival of the cold-faced Yama, and they were still there to urge the girls:

    "Rongrong, put your hands down! Don't be shy, beautiful things should be boldly displayed for everyone to appreciate!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    God tm everyone appreciates it! He just wanted to close the door and no one could see!

    With the encouragement of everyone, Bai Rongrong finally gathered up the courage and slowly lowered the little hand covering her chest.

    The moment he saw the whole picture, Shen Ming only felt that his breathing stopped for a moment.

    Whether it is Bai Rong before the car accident or the little woman after the car accident, her clothes have always been more traditional.

    Although the former has a hot personality, he is very arrogant and full of thoughts about his own body. Only his own man has the right to appreciate it, while the latter is soft and honest, and his only hobbies are eating and carrots. Well, like this kind of "troublesome" clothes that require attention at all times, she only felt that it would delay her free activities.

    Therefore, Shen Ming never imagined what the body under the clothes would look like.

    Having seen the pink dress of the birthday banquet, he once trembled slightly because of the bumpiness of the little woman, as if being caressed by countless feathers, it was difficult to calm down.

    It's just that I hadn't determined my mind at that time. Now that I think about it, isn't that a sign of temptation?

    He is the person in charge of the Shen Group, and he has always had all kinds of women who have come forward to offer their own pillow seats, and there are not a few people with more exaggerated figures, but he only feels superficial and vulgar, and it is too late to reject and dislike him.

    Like never before, a heart is beating wildly.

    Shen Ming couldn't take his eyes away, but he still wanted to cover the clothes, so he pushed up the clothes and wrapped his body with a perfectly curved body, so that it would not be seen by the staff or even his mother.

    He grabbed a dress with a complete collar and sleeves at a glance, walked quickly to Bai Rongrong, threw it in front of her and held it down, not allowing him to take it off.

    "You are not allowed to wear clothes like this, change them quickly!"

    His serious voice was filled with urgency that could not be concealed.

    "Hey, don't block it! How beautiful is this fluffy! I've never seen it before!" Mrs. Shen tugged at her son's hand.

    Shen Ming remained motionless and confident: "Why should you show it to others?!" The

    designer subconsciously explained: "If you can show your beautiful side to the audience through suitable clothes, it will also be a good thing for the artist. It 's a good thing!"

    "I'm an artist of the Shen family, and I don't need to use my body to win the favor of others."

    After speaking, Shen Ming turned to Bai Rongrong and said irrefutably, "Change it and wear this one.

    " The woman stared at him with wide-open almond eyes, he noticed the bluntness of his tone, and quickly softened: "Be obedient, we don't wear this kind of clothes. Besides, publicity activities don't need to be very formal, most of the time is just interviews and small games. It's just interaction."