Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Seeing a group of women who were still pointing fingers at other people's lives just now, they shrank like quails, but Tong Ling didn't plan to let them go.

    She pointed out sharply: "I have known for a long time that you people are taking various high-end education courses. On the surface, the figurines are made luxurious and noble, but in fact they are all dark inside!"

    This can be said to be very serious. However, no one dared to object.

    Only Gu Li stood up with a gentle and generous smile, and took the initiative to say hello to Tong Ling: "Miss Tong? You misunderstood, we really care about Rongrong, and we are afraid of her being hurt, so there is no malicious intent."

    "You shut up. Mouth!" Tong Ling didn't give any face at all.

    She sneered and said directly: "In addition to money, our Tong family has a lot of illegitimate children who can't be on the table. I can smell the smell of green tea on your body, I can smell it from a distance! Do you really do it for fluffy? Dare to swear? If you don't, you will be hit by five thunders!"

    Gu Li froze in place, unable to utter a word, and the expensive foundation covered it all. His face turned red and white for a while.

    Tong Lingding didn't even plan to leave her face, so let Bai Rongrong find a place for her first.

    "Also, who said that there are no friends in our family? Where do you put my child spirit? We are a life-threatening friendship! Let me hear it next time, and tell it to your house carefully, so that they can take good care of it. Come on, look at how the wealthy and noble women who think they are superior to others have become uneasy and kind-hearted women outside!" After the

    warning, she pulled up Bai Rongrong's wrist and led people away from the smoky right and wrong. Before leaving, he did not forget to glared at the group of women, making them tremble all over, but they could only be as quiet as chickens.

    Arriving at the clean place, Tong Ling immediately looked at the girl angrily: "Are you stupid? Just let them bully like this?"

    Bai Rongrong pointed at herself in surprise: "So they are bullying me?"

    Tong Ling: " …”

    "I really can't do anything to you! The big eyes look very energetic, but I didn't expect it to be stupid! In short, the group of sluts just now were clearly the weasel who gave New Year's greetings to the chicken--I'm sorry, don't pay attention to them next time!"

    "Oh, oh ." Bai Rongrong nodded obediently.

    Looking at her soft and cute appearance, Tong Lingqi couldn't get angry anymore, she frowned heavily: "Is the Shen family really bad for you? Otherwise, why don't you come to live at my house? There is enough food and drink and pocket money. Like me, as long as I don’t make trouble and make my eldest sister angry, there are many!”

    After listening, Bai Rongrong burst out laughing: “They are talking nonsense. The uncles, aunts and grandpas of the Shen family are very good to me. Yes, I let the kitchen cook a lot of delicious food for me every day, and I will also protect me in front of Shen Ming. Oh yes, such a beautiful little skirt was chosen for me by my aunt!"

    Tong Ling then carefully looked at the girl's dress . It was a pink and diamond-studded tutu skirt, shining like a Disney princess, very cute.

    She said why Bai Rongrong looks so good today, and why is the skirt on her body so familiar! This is clearly the one she bought for her after crying and yelling at her mother for several days, but the eldest sister refused to let go!

    This time, it was her turn to sigh: "That's right, I'm willing to spend the money of a villa to buy you a small skirt. Wouldn't it be good for you?"

    "What? Is this, this skirt so expensive??" Bai Fluffy is incoherent.

    "Don't you know?" Tong Ling collapsed, "Oh my God, what kind of immortal friendship is this! In comparison, my hard-hearted eldest sister is simply a plastic sister! Forget it, change the subject, don't mention this again. Sad thing."

    Bai Rongrong felt uncomfortable all over, and quickly lowered her head to check, only to be relieved when she saw that the skirt was clean and the cream of the small cake was not rubbed against it.

    However, since then, she subconsciously hangs her two small arms in the air, not daring to touch this sky-high villa, no, skirt.

    "However." Bai Rongrong was inevitably influenced by Gu Li, and she said a little distressedly, "I did a lot of wrong things before, and Shen Ming really doesn't like me."

    Who knows, hearing this, Tong Ling's eyes widened: "Are you kidding me, sister? President Shen hates you?"

    "Well." Bai Rongrong bowed her head a little disappointedly.

    "You don't really believe what that green tea watch said, do you? I think she is clearly jealous! How could President Shen hate you? On the contrary, he cares about you very much! Otherwise, why would he take the initiative to help our Tong family solve that mess? What?"

    "What's the matter?" Bai Rongrong's small face was embarrassed.

    "It's..."

    "Bai Rongrong!"

    Tong Ling was about to explain excitedly, but was interrupted by a sudden male voice.

    Bai Rongrong turned around when she heard the sound, only to see Shen Ming standing behind them.

    At this moment, the man was holding an expressionless face, and said lightly: "Grandpa is going to cut the cake, don't you go?"

    "Oh, go go!"

    Bai Rongrong hurriedly called Tong Ling. Say hello, then follow the man away.

    Tong Ling just nodded, not daring to breathe the whole time.

    This President Shen really lives up to his reputation, the momentum in this body is too terrifying! !

    She was looking at the backs of the two of them, and just wanted to take a breath, but when she saw the man suddenly turn back, the breath suddenly got stuck in her chest.

    I saw Shen Ming quietly put his index finger in front of his thin lips without Bai Rongrong noticing.

    Tong Ling immediately understood, and quickly put a fork on his mouth with his finger to show his loyalty!