Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Bai Rongrong followed the hand-washing method taught by the nanny aunt, and rubbed Shen Ming's clothes. After a while, her two slender arms were sore and could no longer be lifted.

    Seeing the unwashed clothes piled up and piled aside, she couldn't help scolding: a big man, why do you need so many clothes? ! The key is that they are all of the same type. Except for black, white and gray, there are no other colors that can be seen, which is similar to the smug little fox back then.

    She rubbed her arms, her eyes fell on her hands, and she suddenly thought that she can use spiritual power now!

    In the spiritual world, others are busy cultivating, and she is busy eating, drinking, and living, so how can she spend so much time doing laundry, and at most use a cleansing technique.

    Now, she can test it out!

    Bai Rongrong quietly walked to the door, gently closed the door, and locked it.

    When Shen Ming heard the sound, he raised his head from the book, frowned and looked at the bathroom, which was still buzzing just now, but now it suddenly became quiet. The little woman even locked the door, not knowing what the hell she was doing.

    In the bathroom, Bai Rongrong was engrossed, folded her hands together, and made a gesture. Sure enough, she felt a familiar force born from her dantian, but it was so subtle that it was difficult to detect.     She focused all of her energy on the power that was flowing through her body, slowly condensing them, guiding them to her fingertips, and then pointing sharply at the pile of clothes.     The little bits of light pulsing out from the white fluffy fingertips, accurately scattered on the clothes, and then gradually disappeared.     Bai Rongrong ran to the front in surprise, and sure enough, all the clothes were brand new.     Suddenly, her body softened and she almost fell on her clothes. It was the familiar dizziness of depletion of spiritual power.     Her alarm bell is ringing, and she can't faint here no matter what!     Shen Ming heard the movement again, and saw the little woman open the door and walk out of the bathroom with some stiffness.     "After washing?"     "Well." Bai Rongrong replied with a small face.

    Shen Ming couldn't help frowning, only feeling that something was wrong with her.

    Bai Rongrong forced herself to move to the door, but heard a man suddenly calling her.

    "Bai Rongrong."

    For some reason, since Shen Ming called her like this once, he seemed to find it very interesting, so he kept calling her that.

    His voice was cold and hard, even if it didn't involve serious business, he was dignified, and he happened to call Bai Rongrong's real name, so that the little rabbit spirit was instantly substituted, thinking of his mother who had been flying for thousands of years, as if he was back again. It was the day when she was strictly demanded by her mother and forced to practice every day.

    She stopped nervously, almost unable to stand, her legs trembling: "Is there anything else?"

    "After washing the clothes, why don't you go to dry?"

    "..." Bai Rongrong was suddenly angry.

    This man is so abominable, always trying to enslave her!

    She decided (crossed out: had to) be hard-hearted: "You only said laundry, not drying!"

    Shen Ming was taken aback by the subtle trembling in her voice and the imperceptible cry. He didn't expect the little woman Being so excited, in the end, I had to say in a dazed way, "Then, go back to rest first."