Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    After coming out of the restaurant, Shen Ming returned to his usual expressionless appearance.

    The special assistant who has been with him for many years can see that the man's body is icy and cold.

    He felt two steps behind his boss, for fear of getting in the way.

    In fact, he could vaguely guess why the boss was angry, but it was because of the verbal dispute with Ye Lang just now against Miss Bai. Although there was nothing on the surface, there was an obvious undercurrent between the two.

    But what he didn't understand was that it seemed that his own boss had the upper hand.

    When he came to the car, the special assistant stepped forward to help open the door of the back seat, while Shen Ming sat in with the ignorant white dumpling.

    After getting into the car, Shen Ming gradually calmed down in the narrow and depressing space around him.

    He should have guessed long ago that two people who violated the laws of nature so much, and they have known each other since childhood, it is very likely that they have a common secret.

    Ye Lang knew something about the little woman's situation.

    When he did not appear in the little woman's life.

    However, as long as he thinks that the little woman is classified with others, and he has become an outsider, a fire seems to be ignited in his body.

    Extremely hot and unbearable.

    Shen Ming smiled wryly, it seems that he can't be exempt.

    In the face of feelings, no matter how good self-control is useless, after all, he becomes an ordinary person.

    He grabbed Bai Tuanzi's soft body and held it up in front of him. The other party blinked his big eyes as clear as rubies, and his little feet drooped softly and naturally, with an innocent look on his face.

    Shen Ming suddenly lost his temper, and his previous irritability was also purified by those watery eyes.

    He reluctantly squeezed Bai Tuanzi's two front feet and shook it.

    "You, why don't you understand anything?"

    Bai Rongrong didn't know what the man was saying: She is a rabbit now, what does she need to understand? ?

    She felt that she had been smart enough to not cry, make trouble, or bite. Those rabbits who have not developed their intelligence, who is as smart as her?

    From her rolling pupils, Shen Ming could guess that this little woman was thinking wildly again.

    Seeing Bai Tuanzi's dazed state from the beginning, he slowly became arrogant.

    He suddenly had some bad thoughts mixed with a little selfishness, trying to dispel her arrogance.     Shen Ming nodded at Bai Tuanzi

    's fair-haired and smooth little head: "What do you have to be proud of? You don't understand anything, and you can't even see who treats you well."

The strength is not enough, isn't the meaning of the man's words to say that she is a white-eyed wolf?

    She is not!

    She is a red-eyed rabbit spirit with justice in her heart, even though her life is difficult.

    It is precisely by adhering to such morality that she can achieve a clear conscience and live in the world frankly.

    For example, when she was wandering, she didn't forget to help the little fox who was trapped in the mud and had no help.

    Also, she once risked her life to save the Demon King!

    Although I don't know why, I forgot a lot of this memory inexplicably, and I don't know if she succeeded in helping the powerful demon king in the end, but this is enough to show that although she is a quiet person, she is trying to take her own responsibility. !

    The special assistant sat in the front co-pilot with a complicated mood.

    The behavior of the boss these two days is too strange! More and more silent with people, speculative talk with a rabbit!

    Then, he heard that the conversation between one person and one rabbit seemed to collapse!

    There was a crisp and sharp cry from the whole car, and then, Shen Ming was in pain and couldn't help but "his".

    "You... dare to bite me!"

    Shen Ming couldn't believe it. His heart was on the little woman. He not only helped her hide her secrets, but also took care of her food and drink. He had never been so patient with any creature in this world. , she actually bit his finger!

    The little bunny is very reasonable. He is clearly pinched in the palm of others, but his mouth is open, revealing four small teeth up and down, and he screams happily but not convinced.

    Seeing her frizzy and jumping feet, Shen Ming suddenly thought of the feeling of the little woman pressing on him that day, tearing at the tips of his ears, and the tingling and numbness spread to his limbs.

    Now that I think about it, it feels like I am experiencing it myself.

    It turned out that at that time, his body had already reacted honestly to her...

    Seeing the man stunned, the bunny spirit gradually calmed down and stopped cursing.

    Um! No man dared to refute, he must have been persuaded by her!

    At this moment, the car that was driving normally and smoothly suddenly braked suddenly, and everyone rushed forward subconsciously.

    Shen Ming instinctively protected Bai Tuanzi in his arms in an instant.

    Fortunately, the speed has not accelerated, there is no danger.

    "God, how, how?!" The driver stammered and was so frightened that he couldn't speak properly.

    "Shen, President Shen!" The special assistant was also shocked.

    Shen Ming frowned and looked forward.

    I saw a brown-grey wild wolf with a length of three or four meters, far exceeding the normal size, looking at them fiercely with a fierce look in his eyes.

    A chill rises straight from the back, and even in a high-end customized Maybach with enough safety performance to be bulletproof, people can feel the killing intent breaking through the car's shell and wrapping them tightly, as if they have lost any mobility and can't. Move every minute.

    Shen Ming saw that the wolf was showing sharp fangs.

    He tightly protected the white dumpling in front of his chest, and without fear, he looked at the wild wolf that appeared strangely.

    The wild wolf looked at the man and the little rabbit who was completely stunned in his arms, only to find it extremely dazzling.

    Suddenly, there was a trace of doubt in the fierceness in his eyes.

    Because deep in Shen Ming's eyes, a blue vortex of spiritual power was faintly flickering...