Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Ye Lang always knew that the girl's way of thinking was different from others. Ye Lang never minded it, but he couldn't help being slightly startled every time.

    He nodded reluctantly, raised his eyebrows and said, "...Let's go home!"

    "Yeah!"

    Bai Rongrong smiled, but did not correct the inappropriateness of his use of the word "we".

    She used to naively thought that even the ends of the earth could be called "home" where there were family members. At that time, she also naturally classified Ye Lang as a family member. But she later learned that they were of different races at all.

    In the past, it was okay to be young and ignorant, at least after Ye Lang conquered his own wolf pack and became the wolf king, his territory would no longer be her home.

    How did she find out about all this? This also starts with Ye Lang's sudden disappearance during the tribulation process.

    Although Bai Rongrong is not smart enough in terms of human relationships, she can also see that the wolves don't like her, so she didn't foolishly approach the wolves after this, and call them brothers and sisters with a group of wolves. She just wants to not interfere with each other in the future. .

    But what she didn't expect was that the wolves didn't know when they had a great hatred for her, and they wanted to kill her.

    The life and death of the only close person, Alang, is unknown, and Bai Rongrong is not greedy for the world. For her, the matter of living is already lackluster, and there is no difference between life and death.

    However, the wolves didn't answer her questions, and they didn't let her understand, which made people very angry.

    They wanted to make her disappear like crushing an ant, so she wouldn't go with them!

    So she survived by breaking her tail, abandoned her hometown where she had lived for most of her life, and fled with all her might. Only then did she get to wander, get to know the little fox, and finally settle down.

    However, these are not important, the important thing is that Arang is back, and with him, even if the wolves chase the human world, they will not dare to do anything, just like before.

    In any case, they are extremely loyal to the king of Arang, so Bai Rongrong doesn't want to cause more troubles and use this matter to make Alang annoyed.

    And the premise of all this is that the wolves and her can live in harmony.

    "What happened?" Ye Lang asked as he walked, his eyes full of concern, "I was scared to death when I saw you change back to your original form!"

    Speaking of this, Bai Rongrong thought of that day. The giant wolf that suddenly appeared, she pursed her lips, and squinted at Ye Lang with a rare seriousness: "What do you say! You were almost scared to death, so you turned into a wolf to scare others?"

    Ye Lang is also rare He felt guilty in front of the big-hearted and reluctant Rabbit Jing, but he was secretly delighted when he heard the girl call Shen Ming "another" and acquiesce to his "we".

    "I am also impulsive..."

    "Impulsive? Big brother, this thing can't be impulsive! Times have changed, and now the human world can no longer accept our existence. Moreover, there are no wolves in the city, you are still so old. One! What if I send you to some anatomy room and take your hair and blood every day to study it?"

    Speaking of which, Bai Rongrong was also surprised: "Didn't you live in the human world for thousands of years? Don't know how to hide your identity and protect yourself?"

    "Well, I was wrong! You are right!" The powerful wolf king was extraordinarily well-behaved at the moment.

    Although the other party had a good attitude of admitting his mistake, Bai Rongrong scratched his head, feeling a little awkward no matter what.

    She has always been the one who has this line!

    "Forget it, forget it, in short, don't let your guard down easily. Humans may not live as long as us and have no spiritual power, but they are capable of producing in large numbers, just like Shen Ming, even me, an old rabbit of more than 10,000 years, can't If you dare to make a fool of yourself, you can only obediently admit it."

    "Yeah." Ye Lang lowered his eyes and squeezed out a perfunctory sound.

    Bai Rongrong shook her head helplessly, she knew that strong people like them had a common problem, that is, no one would obey anyone. This is their pride. It doesn't look like she is a salted fish, she is also very easy to admit to human beings, and there is no pressure.

    After all, those who know the times are Junjie!

    However, she respected Ye Lang and knew that he was doing it for her own good, so she explained patiently: "Alang, I know you are worried about me, but it is totally unnecessary. First of all, Shen Ming is very kind to me, I am a jerk, It's impossible for him to plot against me."

    "It's not necessarily!" Ye Lang whispered.

    "What?" Bai Rongrong didn't hear clearly, but the man didn't repeat it. She sighed and continued, "Besides, I think he has already noticed my identity."

    "How do you say it?" Ye Lang didn't expect it.

    In his opinion, Shen Ming is indeed a strong man, and he will definitely think highly of himself. How can he believe that there is a supernatural power in this world that he cannot surpass?

    Although there are still many secrets about this person, Ye Lang has investigated and there is no problem with his identity. From birth to the present, he is indeed the only son of the Shen family.

    Bai Rongrong is also a little tangled. This morning, she wanted to reveal everything, but who knows, men simply don't play cards according to the routine.

    "This has to start with the thing I just told you that I absolutely can't guess..." Before

    she could finish her words, she was interrupted by an incredible exclamation.

    "Bai, Bai... What is Bai?"

    "... Bai Rongrong." She reminded helplessly.

    "Oh, yes yes, Bai Rongrong, why are you here!" The

    boy looked young, only in his twenties, he was pointing at Bai Rongrong with a shocked face, his fingertips still Unstoppable trembling.

    Bai Rongrong showed a somewhat complicated smile and teased softly: "You can be here, your king can be here, why can't I? It seems that you are not only stupid, but you can't say nice things to coax you. Alang is happy, but his brain is not very smart."

    "You!!" The boy listened to the familiar teasing tone, thinking of the experience of being exposed to the camera before, the whole white and tender face instantly flushed red.