Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    "Zhou Tian, ​​Zhou Tian?" The

    cameraman slapped the door of the warehouse, wondering why the door was closed after Zhou Tian entered and could not be opened again.     Seeing that the goods were about to be smashed on Zhou Tian's head, Bai Rongrong quickly hugged the girl and pushed her away. In a hurry, she was not able to use her strength. The girl fell on the ground and suffered a severe head injury and passed out in a coma.

    And his shouting outside was ignored by the people inside.

    Suddenly, he heard a rumbling sound, and there seemed to be a sway in front of him. He scratched his head and said to himself anxiously: "Is it an earthquake?

    " The door was almost pulled down, but the door remained motionless.

    "Is Zhou Tian inside?" she asked quickly.

    "Yes, yes." The cameraman replied subconsciously.

    Then he saw the slender girl whose nose was not as high as his, dragged him aside, raised her slender long legs, and kicked against the warehouse door.

    Hearing a "bang", the door handle was loose, hanging from the door and crumbling, and the door was broken open from the outside.

    Bai Rongrong saw the indifferent figure of Gu Li with his back to her in the mess in the house at a glance.

    Looking down her direction, a girl was running and screaming desperately. Behind her, heavy goods kept falling from the shelves.

    There is no doubt that if these really hit the girl, it will definitely break her neck.

    Zhou Tian was obviously exhausted and staggered, but the sound of heavy objects falling behind him still sounded rhythmically, like the footsteps of death, ruthless.

    Bai Rongrong used her spiritual power to close the warehouse door tightly, shutting Zhou Tian and her own two cameramen out of the door again.

    But in the blink of an eye, Zhou Tian finally fell to the ground. She opened her eyes and looked behind her. The god of death had come to her feet. She moved her hands and feet together, how could she escape the attack of the goblin's supernatural power?

    Bai Rongrong looked at the unknown human being in front of her, and excitedly looked back at the vixen who broke her indifference and calmness because of her appearance.

    She yelled: "Are you crazy? This is a show! There are people everywhere!"

    Gu Li was obviously taken aback by Bai Rongrong's sudden appearance.

    The camera brother who was locked outside the door was nothing to be afraid of, and the movement just now was so loud that it covered up all other sounds, so she did not hear the door behind her being violently broken open and closed by others.

    "Bai Rong? Why are you here?"

    She asked subconsciously, but it was more like muttering to herself.

    Bai Rongrong looked angrily at the vixen who didn't take human life seriously at all, only to feel that she was very unfamiliar in front of her.

    How could this be? ?

    Obviously, the little fox is the weakest and most vulnerable. At the beginning, it was all her protection to survive. She was gentle and gentle when she spoke, as if she had no temper at all.