Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Just in case, for fear of killing a passer-by on the way, a few men still put the white fluff that they finally tied into a sack.

    "Brother, even if this woman faints, she's still quite light." The second-ranked man sighed.

    Before their eldest brother could speak, the third child, who was carrying the sack with him, said with a thief smile: "That's right, this is a star! The best of the best! I don't know how many people think about it!"

    "Yes!" The second child continued to sigh, "It is said that people like them have to be counted as two for eating. And I checked on the Internet before, this is still an adopted eldest lady, and I don't know who offended!"

    "Hehe! The more he talked, the more energetic he became. "What star? What eldest lady? It's not in our hands yet, at our mercy?

    " , their eldest brother scolded, "This time the employer is not simple, he emphasized that as long as the woman's life is fine, if there is no sound, don't do anything else. It's better that we don't cause more troubles!"

    "Oh, Brother, don't be so cowardly!" The third child didn't care, "Since the woman said she wanted photos, then we just need not leave traces on the surface. As for what's under the clothes...hehe, who knows? "

    "No! We have to recognize our own identity. If we can avoid being involved in these rich and powerful grievances, it is better to get out of the way. If we do it too well, it will inevitably force people to jump over the wall. These rich people are different from us, compared to We are rich and powerful, and we have more problems than us, so it's better not to provoke them."

    "Third brother, eldest brother is right. If they hate us, they will kill three ants with their hands. Besides." Er spared a hand to touch his chest, "I don't know what's wrong, I always feel uneasy after taking this job, it's sudden here!"

    Seeing that no one agreed with him, the third child turned over angrily. White eyes: "Second brother, what kind of vote do you have in your heart? It is said that bare feet are not afraid of wearing shoes, aren't you just a bitch? People have given them to us, and we are still thinking about what good fruit we can eat. Can't it? These rich people are hypocrisy! They are all bitches, and they want to set up a memorial archway in front of people like us!"

    Seeing that he was really interested, the boss finally couldn't bear to scolded: "The third! If you still If you recognize me as a big brother, just do as I say!"

    Seeing that the big brother was really angry, the third child did not dare to refute any more, but he held his breath and said nothing.

    The boss shook his head helplessly, and begged to God cheekily, hoping to bless them this time.

    When Shen Ming chased out of the capital according to the surveillance, he just received a message from the special assistant-they found the trace of the car in the surveillance near a scenic spot in a mountainous area.

    This discovery is already a fortune in misfortune. Going further into the mountains, not only are there sparsely populated and the roads are more forked, but also there is no possibility of surveillance video.

    Therefore, when Shen Ming got into a tangle at the fork in the road again, even though he was very worried, he could only choose one based on his intuition.

    He knew that this was not the time for indecision, and any random thoughts would be of no avail, but he couldn't help but worry, what if he chose the wrong path and wasted especially precious time?     He really wished he could put a chain on the little woman and let her move only within the safe range he thought, otherwise, she wouldn't be as weakly afraid as she is now...

    The previous producer incident, the scene of seeing the little woman falling down in front of her eyes, couldn't help being played out in her mind over and over again.

    Fortunately, he will see him on the road soon The only small shop opened on the side of the road in the mountain village.

    He went to inquire with a glimmer of hope.

    Unexpectedly, the simple mountain people immediately recognized one of the men in the video screenshots on his mobile phone.

    "Eh? It's him?"

    Shen Ming suddenly turned serious: "You know this person?"

    "If it's normal, I'm not sure, but this person has just left. We are remote and don't have so many customers, so it's still very good. Yes ."

    "Then do you know which direction this person went after he left?"

    "I really took a look at this! I don't know where he bought the van he drove, and it looks better than the ones in our village. Hey, just follow the road up the mountain, maybe someone from the city came to camp!"

    Hearing "Van", Shen Ming was even more sure.

    Artists have a lot of things to prepare with them, and generally have a team equipped by the company, so they need a nanny car with a lot of space. In the eyes of the uninformed, it is indeed easy to recognize it as a van.

    He didn't dare to delay, and after thanking him, he drove straight in the direction pointed by the mountain people.

    This time, it didn't take long before he finally saw the sinful nanny car on the side of the road.

    In the dilapidated wooden house, the girl lowered her eyes, her long and thick eyelashes covering her eyes.

    The rope on the wrist has been completely untied at some point.

    She sat on the floor against the wall, her arms wrapped around her knees.

    The wooden walls that are not soundproof can't block the conversations next door, and the words of the men are clearly transmitted into her ears with strong hearing.