Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    For the past few days, Shen Ming has always felt that there seems to be a restlessness in his body, which makes it difficult for him to calm down all the time.

    Always feel impatient and even a little irritable unconsciously.

    The executives of Shen's Group have a deep understanding of this point.

    In the past, they were just expressionless, refusing to talk, indifferent and cold, as if the air-conditioning was in place anytime, anywhere to cool down, but now, Mr. Shen is willing to talk, and only then did they know that the boss's words and eyes are the same. In the same way, the deterrent and attack power are too strong for them to bear!

    In the past, if there was something they couldn't do well, as long as they didn't touch the bottom line, Mr. Shen would usually fly over with a knife. Although this was enough to make them shiver, but after trying hard to correct it, they would be able to cross silently. get through.

    But now, Mr. Shen will give them a cold look first, and then his thin lips will move slightly: "What is this?"

    "The latest project."

    Sweaty

    "Really? I thought it was you. A euphemistic way of proposing resignation."

    "..."

    They really missed Mr. Shen who was too lazy to communicate with them!

    Shen Ming also noticed the changes in his mood and body. He, who has always been calm and rational like a normal person, also clearly knew the reason.

    But this time, he was invincible and could not find a way out.

    He still wasn't sure about his true feelings.

    And the other party is precisely the little woman who is sometimes pure and sometimes jumping off. He can't ignore her feelings and do some experiments without authorization.

    Before going to bed, Shen Ming looked at the date displayed on the phone screen. Tomorrow was the time for the little woman to go home.

    She will definitely walk with that man named Ye Lang, right?

    I don't know if I will hum that simple and childish rabbit song unconsciously...

    Thinking of a woman who could sing more and more happily with Yinghong's small mouth, Shen Ming couldn't help laughing.

    He put the phone down and closed his eyes.

    Before going to bed, I was still thinking about how to figure out my mind faster.

    Unexpectedly, one day, this super high IQ will take revenge on him.

    He understands that emotional matters cannot wait.

    I don't know if it is because he has been worrying and worrying recently, he actually repeated the dream that he had before.

    ——It was the round white dumpling.

    In the same forest, the grass is full of grass and the butterflies are flying.

    The white dumplings jumped around, cheering every day.

    wait, everyday? Why did he think of the word?

    On the bed, Shen Mingjian, who was in a dream, frowned slightly.

    Confused, unable to distinguish between reality and dream, he subconsciously thought and looked forward to whether Bai Tuanzi would still be as excited as he was in the last dream, and slammed his head into it.

    However, I also seem to think that just watching her happily playing with butterflies in the sun like this is the true meaning of quiet time, and I even hope that time will stop like this.

    However, soon, the sun quietly disappeared, and the moonlight sprinkled on the grass, like a layer of gleaming white light.

    Bai Tuanzi was gone, Shen Ming hurriedly looked around, although he in the dream could not move his position.

    Suddenly, he suddenly returned to his senses, only to see a woman standing in the moonlight at an unknown time - a woman dressed in white, black hair reaching her ankles, quietly scattered behind her slender back.

    For some reason, Shen Ming felt that this situation did not contradict the white dumpling just now.

    The sound of "tick-tock" broke the silence, the grass moved slightly, Shen Ming looked up to the sky, and saw that the rain was increasing in an instant, but after a while, it was replaced by hail.

    Shen Ming wanted to call the woman back, but when he lowered his head again, he found himself standing on a familiar bridge, with vehicles passing back and forth beside him, whistles honking incessantly, and he was very anxious amid the falling hail.

    It is the Kyoto Bridge.

    Suddenly, Shen Ming thought of something, he hurriedly turned around and looked around, only to see a red Aston Martin, without the harsh braking sound, resolutely rammed towards the bridge column at high speed.

    He opened his mouth to shout, but couldn't make a sound.

    There was a loud bang, overshadowing the deafening thunder.

    It seems that the dream is also affected by his will, and he can finally change his position, instead of running, he will come to the car that has hit and deformed in a blink of an eye.

    Into the eye, is a black hair top, leaning against the cracked window, the red blood flowing down the crack.

    Looking forward, the severely injured woman was powerless to return to the sky.

    She was dying, only a pair of almond eyes were half-open, but the eyes that were supposed to shine like obsidian were extinguished.

    She raised her eyelids desperately with the last ounce of strength, as if she had seen Shen Ming, and seemed to be looking at the whole world for the last time through the man.

    As a crystal tear slid down the blood on her face, she closed those beautiful eyes forever.

    Shen Ming struggled to break free.

    It shouldn't be like this! How can a little woman die? She is still alive and well! Although his memory is confused, he is a real person who can walk, dance, talk and laugh!

    However, he changed to God Vision and could no longer intervene.

    He heard a voice as old as the bark of a tree.

    "It's over."

    And the "he" in the dream finally spoke.

    "No."