Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    White fluffy looked up.

    The man's tall body leaned against the head of the bed, and he didn't sleep peacefully.

    But that slender and powerful big hand has been holding her small hand, and even when she is not awake, she subconsciously exerts force.

    The man's vigilance was extremely strong, he keenly noticed her gaze, and immediately opened his vigilant eyes.

    When she met the little woman's black almond eyes like black gems, she instantly became gentle again.

    "Awake?" he asked softly, as if afraid to scare her.

    "Yeah." Bai Rongrong nodded obediently, and subconsciously looked at the hands they were holding.

    The man didn't feel the slightest embarrassment, and let go of it very naturally.

    He blinked his eyes with some effort, and at first glance, he didn't rest for long, and he looked very tired.

    Thinking that it was all because of herself, Bai Rongrong felt a little distressed and blamed herself.

    "I'm sorry, I made you worry again." The

    man didn't answer immediately, but sighed, squatted on the head of the bed, and looked at her.

    Without warning, Shen Ming stretched out his hand and squeezed her chin, forcing her to open her cherry red mouth slightly.

    "Ten?" Bai Rongrong blinked her innocent big eyes and asked indistinctly.

    "It's nothing, I just want to see how your little mouth grows, why do you like to apologize so much?"

    "..." Bai Rongrong pursed her lips together hard, not daring to speak.

    Moreover, she was also afraid that saliva would flow out with her mouth open all the time, it would be too embarrassing!     Fortunately, the man quickly let go of his hand and said to her softly, "I'm going out and I need to go to the police to cooperate with the investigation. You have to be obedient

    at home, do you understand?"

Last sentence: "I'll be back soon after I'm done."

    Bai Rongrong is not stupid, knowing that the man is taking care of her dependence, she is very moved and even more guilty.

    After a long time, she mustered up her courage, took a deep breath, and wanted to confess: "Shen Ming, actually I..."

    However, before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted by a man.

    "You—have a good rest at home! You are not allowed to go out to play until you are fully recovered. Remember?"

    "I didn't want to go out to play, Shen Ming, I mean..."

    "In case I get caught, I will Just told the housekeeper that carrots are not allowed to appear on the dining table at home for a month."

    "...!!"

    Bai Rongrong frowned suddenly, she was not convinced and did not dare to say it out loud, she only dared to mutter: " It's really inhumane!" I

    didn't expect that the man's ears were very good, but he still heard it.

    Shen Ming laughed angrily: "I'm inhumane? Would you like to take a mirror for you?"

    Hearing this, Bai Rongrong thought at this moment that she fell asleep as if she didn't even take a bath when she came back yesterday.

    It's over, isn't she ugly now? She's a dirty bunny!

    Will it even become the original form, it may no longer be a white dumpling, but a gray one, like the disobedient next door neighbor who likes to play in the mud? !

    But she would never admit it: "I, what's wrong with me? I'm fine!"

    Shen Ming sneered, and a burst of chestnut hit the little woman's fair forehead, causing her to scream "ouch" .

    "Look at you, you unconscionable, and see if you have become a white-eyed wolf!"

    After speaking, the man strode out.

    With his back to the little woman's expressionless poker face, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitch.

    Bai Rongrong grimaced aggrievedly covering her red, very conspicuous forehead, so pitiful.

    She is not a white-eyed wolf, she is a red-eyed rabbit!

    And she was sure that the man clearly saw it...

    In any case, Bai Rongrong obediently didn't run out all day.

    At breakfast, after feeling Mrs. Shen's care several times more than before, she went back to her room and continued to lie on the bed.

    She probably spends the whole day like this, except for necessary activities, she will not get out of bed.

    Bai Rongrong feels that she has taken another big step in becoming a waste rabbit who eats and waits to die. It is a shame among rabbits, comparable to a pig demon!

    However, it is really comfortable to be a waste!

    In addition, this is also partly the reason why Shen Ming specially warned him before he left.

    Every time Bai Rongrong approached the door of the room, he would think of the men's threat.

    Actually, she wasn't really afraid of not having carrots to eat. After all, at her human age, she is already an adult, and she has a job, so Shen Ming can't control her food at all.

    Even if the Shen family cut off carrots, could he still stop her from eating "wild carrots" outside?

    snort! But it's so bad for her that she will cross her hips!

    However, Bai Rongrong had to admit that she was now beginning to subconsciously and tend to obey the man's orders.

    I don't know if the man appeared many times when she was in danger, and he was always strict.

    She felt that she seemed to have experienced a kind of...serious fatherly love in Shen Ming that she had never experienced before!

    Bai Rongrong was shocked, this kind of thought must not come to her.

    After all, not being scolded any more is probably the only benefit of my mother after her ascension!

    Lying quietly like this, she doesn't feel bored. This is the basic quality of an unwilling salted fish rabbit.

    However, it didn't take long before there was a knock on the bedroom door.

    "Rongrong?"

    It was Mrs. Shen.

    Bai Rongrong sat up quickly: "Auntie, I'm fine, come in." The

    door was pushed halfway open, Fang Xu leaned in half, and asked thoughtfully, "Rongrong, a friend is here to see you. You are now How are you feeling? Can we see you?"

    "Mmmm." Bai Rongrong was not injured at all, "It's ok, Auntie."

    So Mrs. Shen and the visitor signaled.

    Bai Rongrong looked at the door, waiting for the door to be fully opened.

    She saw the dreamer standing in front of her.