Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Anyway, rabbits are really hard to eat! And you see that I'm so small, I don't have a lot of meat at all, and it's not too satisfying to eat, right?" The

    little rabbit rolled her red eyes, trying her best to persuade her eyes to grow. The big little wolf gave up the idea of ​​eating himself.

    It was the first time the little wolf cub saw such a small and cute white dumpling, and he didn't want to eat it. He was also very confused: "But, mother told me to do this..."

    "Wow..." The little rabbit heard The whole rabbit sat on the ground and cried loudly, "Mother, I was wrong! I shouldn't have listened to you, ran out to play alone, and now the fluffy is going to be eaten. Mother and father, where are you?!"

    Seeing Bai Tuanzi's tears falling down like he didn't want money, the little wolf cub who had never cried suddenly panicked.

    He hurriedly went to help the white dumplings clean, but the more he wiped, the more he could not finish it.

    "You, don't cry!" he said stumblingly, seeing that the little rabbit didn't listen, he subconsciously increased the volume, "Don't cry!" The

    little rabbit cried even more fiercely: "Wow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Now , why don't you let people cry twice?"

    Seeing her misunderstanding, Xiaolang quickly explained: "No, I'm afraid you cry so loudly, what should I do if I call my mother back?"

    Hearing this, the little rabbit really instantly The voice was much lower, but I couldn't stop it for a while, and I couldn't help but sob and burp.

    Even though the little wolf is a pup, because of the strong nature of being born as a wolf and the iron-blooded upbringing of the mother wolf, he never knew that he could be so sad.

    However, he didn't want to eat the bunny originally. He couldn't explain why, but he always felt that they were also weak creatures, and the white dumplings that had given birth to intelligence were different from the annoying mice that squeaked in dark corners.

    "Okay then." He compromised, "I won't eat you, so don't cry!"

    "Really?" The little rabbit looked at him with snot bubbles and hiccups.

    "Yeah." The little wolf cub nodded, looking like a hero who could not chase after his words, "However, you have to cooperate with me to hide from my mother."

    "Oh, definitely!" The little rabbit nodded immediately. Suan laughed through her tears.

    After that, the female wolf came again. She looked around the hole and looked at the cub with sharp eyes: "Where's the rabbit?

    " Her chest: "Eat, eat!" The

    she-wolf sighed deeply. She is a big demon who has practiced for thousands of years. Even if a little rabbit who is not yet sensible hides her breath in a corner, how can she hide it? she.

    She looked sternly at her cub.

    The clever little wolf cub vaguely sensed something, and immediately ran to the mother's feet, rubbed her mother cheekily, and said coquettishly, "Where have you been, mother? Arang has been waiting for you in the cave for a long time. No one is playing with Arang."

    After listening, the she-wolf was helpless, but finally softened.

    "Alang, sooner or later you will conquer your own wolves." The

    little wolf cub didn't understand the meaning of his mother's words, but just looked at her with a pair of crystal clear eyes.

    The she-wolf said nothing and turned to leave.

    In this way, the little rabbit escaped once again.

    She is only playful, but she is cowardly and afraid of death, and she can force herself to use her brain at critical moments.

    She knows that the current peace is only temporary, and the more time delays, the more likely she is to die.

    However, before she could think of a way, a wolf and a rabbit who were playing could vaguely hear the noise outside the cave.

    They ran to the edge of the spirit formation covered by the she-wolf, and saw a man and a woman turned into humanoid bunny spirits confronting the she-wolf.

    "Mother!" The little rabbit immediately began to cry out for help, and was about to cry with excitement.

    The little wolf cub also began to call: "Mother, I don't like to eat rabbits, Rongrong said that rabbits are not delicious, let's let her go!"

    "..." The mother wolf hates that iron is not steel, "Of course rabbits say that they are not good Eat! Do you want to tell you whether it is steamed or braised incense?!"

    Little Wolf Cub: His mother said it also makes sense!

    However, he just said this to persuade his mother to let the white dumplings go, and it wasn't really because of this reason that he stopped eating bunnies.

    Seeing that her silly daughter was indeed in the wolf's cave, the mother rabbit exploded with anger.

    Facing the wailing of the little rabbit, he scolded directly: "Shut up for me! I'll take care of you when you come out!"

    Bai Tuanzi instantly shut up skillfully.

    The little wolf cub was so frightened: "Why is your mother rabbit scarier than my mother?"

    Bai Tuanzi was born without love.

    The two sides with different stances soon started fighting without a word, and even when they were evenly matched, the fight was turned upside down, and the two cubs were even forgotten, and they fought very hard.

    However, none of them thought that someone was watching secretly and waiting for an opportunity.

    In the spiritual world, the battle between demon kings is a common occurrence. It turned out that someone had planned to threaten the two big demons with two cubs, and wanted them to submit to their feet together.

    Taking advantage of the cub's parents' confrontation, they had no time to care, and wanted to break through the she-wolf's spiritual formation, steal their cubs, and then use the big demons for them.

    The young wolves and rabbits were frightened, they fled in a hurry, but their skills were poor, and they were very embarrassed.

    Just when the two cubs were about to fall into the hands of the enemy, the big demons finally sensed the danger of the children, turned around suddenly, and started a fierce battle with the enemy who was about to succeed.

    This fierce battle lasted for three days and three nights, and the little wolf cub and the little rabbit watched in horror and refused to leave.

    In the end, although the big demons won, the she-wolf was seriously injured and was powerless to return to the sky. Not long after that, she fell.

    Before he died, the parents of the little rabbit assured her that they would take care of the little wolf and raise him as their own child, and would never hinder his natural development.

    The mother wolf left with peace of mind, and the little wolf seemed to grow up overnight.

    He cultivated harder than any goblin, and eventually grew into an indomitable wolf king.