Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "I'm sorry."

    Bai Rongrong, who was still struggling, froze, forgetting that she was still crying.

    She even doubted her hearing. But she is a rabbit, and those beautiful long ears are not white!

    Just when she was not sure, the chest in front of her vibrated slightly, and the man repeated in a very gentle voice different from usual: "I'm sorry."

    Noticing the stiffness of the little woman in his arms, Shen Ming put his neck on the on those soft little shoulders.

    "It's my fault, I shouldn't have explained it to you, I'm just blindly angry with you."

    He sneered suddenly, Bai Rongrong thought the dog man was laughing at her stupid again, struggled twice, but was tightened by him He stretched his arms, more trapped in his arms.

    "Good, don't move, just listen to me."

    Bai Rongrong stopped the useless struggle. A man had never spoken to her in such a tone, not even to anyone.

    Her full of anger and grievances were strangely temporarily appeased.

    In fact, Shen Ming was laughing at his own confusion. How could he forget? The person in his arms has always been the purest, and there will be no hiding.

    How could she understand what he really cared about in her heart?

    Seeing the woman's teary eyes, his heart that had been silent for a long time would actually throb silently.

    "You didn't do anything wrong, it's me who's wrong, it's me... If you care about it, you'll be messed up." He sighed and finally recognized the fact, "How can you be considered as doing a righteous act and saving a life? Is it wrong? I paid attention to the danger of the situation, saw your recklessness, and even investigated the cause of the matter, but I was only worried and angry, but I forgot your true thoughts and personal feelings."

    Bai Rongrong was a little stunned. But soon, the man gave her an explanation.

    Shen Ming stroked the little woman's soft hair one by one, and patted her back, as if he was carrying a fragile baby: "I was carried away, worried that you would be in danger or something. I am hurt, but what I really want to do is to tell you that the world is not as simple as you, and dangers may be encountered everywhere. I just hope that when you are kind, you can remember to protect yourself first. Safe."

    Bai Rongrong didn't know how to describe the feeling in her heart after hearing these words, and the previous anxiety and grievance seemed to be gently swept away by the man.

    She leaned back slightly and looked up at the man: "You know it wasn't an accident, did you?"

    Shen Ming frowned slightly, but didn't ask how Bai Rongrong knew about it, just nodded and admitted: "Yes , these days the Tong family has been dealing with this matter, and the matter is very big, I am worried that you will be revenge for saving Tong Ling, so I insist on walking with you on and off work. But now it's all right, you don't have to worry, everything has been It 's solved."

    Bai Rongrong's heart was shocked, it turned out that the man forced her to ride in the same car so strongly, did he want to protect her?

    Seeing the little woman's big eyes flashing, Shen Ming knew that she had fully understood what he said.

    He couldn't help but smile and asked earnestly, "So, can I be forgiven?"

    Hearing this, Bai Rongrong was suddenly a little embarrassed, because even though the man's actions were debatable, it was for her good.

    And she also learned from what she saw on the Internet, calling him a dog man.

    However, she still couldn't calm down completely. She was really sad these days!

    Bai Rongrong nodded awkwardly.

    Shen Ming smiled even more cheerfully. He reached out and covered a handful of the little woman's very fluffy head, half-jokingly and half-seriously: "What will you do without me in the future? Huh?"

    Bai Rongrong pouted, Still unable to let go: "But, I'm still a little angry!"

    Shen Ming raised his eyebrows, but patiently lowered his eyes to look at her obsidian-like pupils, and said seriously: "Then what do I need to do so that we can't be angry? Tell me, I will try my best to do it!"

    Bai Rongrong didn't answer, she really tried hard to think.

    Yes, how can she punish this man to relieve the grievance in her heart? However, men have everything, but she has nothing to threaten others.

    Alas, what a waste rabbit she is!

    Seeing the little woman frowning and not speaking, it seemed that the more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became. Shen Ming hurriedly tried to propose: "Why don't I treat you to something delicious? Order whatever you want? Two meals if one meal is not enough, three meals if two meals are not enough. ..."

    Bai Rongrong was even more angry!

    what to eat? A full rabbit feast? !

    They can't believe this group of human beings, they can compose nice songs to praise the cuteness of bunnies, but they can turn their heads and eat rabbits in a fancy way! hateful!

    She suddenly thought that when her parents had not yet ascended, their family of three lived happily, but the blind father often angered the hot-tempered mother. When the mother was in a hurry, how did she punish the father?

    right! My mother would climb on top of my father and bite my father's ear hard without letting out a mouthful of breath, until it calmed down!

    Bai Rongrong raised her eyes and saw that the man was still counting, trying to lure her into submission with delicious food, and she jumped on her all at once.

    Shen Ming sat on the ground unprepared, subconsciously caught the little woman who suddenly pounced on him, and hugged her slender and soft waist, but was knocked down by her excessive force and lay down on his back.

    He opened his eyes slightly, and before he had time to ask about the situation, he felt the tip of his ear being bitten by the tiny tender teeth.

    In an instant, a strong numbness spread to the limbs and bones. Shen Ming froze and didn't move.

    And the tip of the ear was still being torn thinly, slightly tingling, more itching, washing his stiff body in waves...

    The author has something to say: Is it sweet? Hehehe... (Old mother's thief laugh jpg.)