Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Eh? Why are your skirts wrinkled?" When they

    arrived at the company, Gao Qian grabbed Bai Rongrong.

    The lights in the car were dark before, and she didn't see it. She didn't see it until she got out of the car, and Bai Rongrong was clearly wearing the clothes she wore before.

    She lowered her head and sniffed back and forth, but it wasn't sour.

    "Why did you come here dressed like this?! Did you forget that President Shen has disbanded our luxury top team?"

    Almost as soon as Gao Qian finished speaking, Bai Rongrong was confused when she saw a second The little girl in her early teens ran over quickly.

    "Sister Gao!"

    "Jiayi? Why are you here?"

    "President Shen." Zhao Jiayi carried a cosmetic case and a paper bag in the other, panting, "President Shen asked me to come and help."

    Wen Yan , Gao Qian suddenly looked at Bai Rongrong in disbelief, and slapped her on the shoulder. With such strength, she slapped the person staggering: "Okay, Rongrong! It's a bit of a trick, I'm so relieved! "

    Sister Gao, how long until the event starts?" Zhao Jiayi reminded.

    "Oh, look at how excited I am, let's go and do the styling!" Gao Qianchong squeezed Bai Rongrong's eyes, and the spirit of gossip ignited, "When it's over, I'll listen to every detail!"

    White velvet bulging belly is full of question marks.

    She was pulled into a small room by the two of them, pressed on a chair, and then began to undergo upgrades.

    Soon, Gao Qian went to contact the staff as an agent, and there were only two of them left in the dressing room.

    "Miss Bai, I'll put on makeup and hairdo for you first. If it hurts you, please tell me."

    Zhao Jiayi reminded cautiously, and then picked up the bottles and jars a little, and gently turned to Bai Fluffy face wipe.

    That strength is similar to when the ants crawled on the body when the rabbit was asleep, almost five senses.

    Bai Rongrong just had a confused memory. She couldn't accept the new world for a while, but she wasn't stupid. It was natural to see that the woman was a little afraid of her.

    She couldn't remember what happened between the female supporting cast and the stylist, and she didn't dare to say that the memory loss would be suspicious, so she could only show a big smile: Look! Rabbit fairy is the softest little fairy, very gentle!

    "Don't call me Miss Bai, call me Rongrong!"

    Zhao Jiayi's hand holding the eyebrow pencil trembled subconsciously, and there was no need for too much modification. After the even and delicate eyebrows, a long black line was suddenly pulled up.

    She trembled inwardly, seeing the woman seeing her mistake in the mirror, closing her eyes and waiting for the baptism of the storm.

    Bai Rongrong raised her eyebrows when she saw her appearance, and suddenly felt that she was a bit like the black spider grandma who lived alone.

    "This eyebrow shape doesn't seem to suit me, it feels so fierce!"

    She pressed down her eyebrows again, imitating the way the black spider grandma chased away the approaching small animals, and suddenly felt more like it.