Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The third child couldn't believe that the soft and lovely girl had turned into this heart-pounding Yaksha now, and he burst into tears.

    "Ghost, ghost!"

    There seemed to be a bottomless vortex in the scarlet pupil, and the swirling flow in that vortex seemed to be a steady stream of blood.

    The Wannian Rabbit Demon tilted his head: "I ask you, is it Guli?" The

    third child couldn't think normally: "I, I don't know! Help, help!"

    For a while, he finally broke free from the shackles and went out. run.

    Only, when he staggered past two stunned sworn brothers and rushed to the door of the wooden house.

    There was a loud bang, and the door slammed shut spontaneously, no matter how hard he pulled, he couldn't shake it.

    At the same time, the light that could only come into the room through the window dimmed for a few seconds.

    The cloudy wind suddenly rose for no reason, and the bright full moon in the night sky was also obscured by the blowing clouds and mist.

    The third child realized something, he turned his head suddenly, and saw the "girl" standing at the door of the two rooms at some point, a black shadow outlined her thin outline, and her long hair fluttered flamboyantly behind her.

    He couldn't see her face clearly, but he only left a pair of sinister blood-colored pupils, which glowed faintly in the middle of the night.

    He is an outlaw, and this type of person can often burst into a powerful potential than ordinary people in the time of life and death.

    The third child didn't know what was in front of him, but instinctively felt a threat from the depths of his soul.

    And subconsciously understood that tonight, either she died, or he died!

    "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

    he yelled, ran to the two sleepy bodies on the ground, grabbed a wine bottle, and rushed towards the "girl".

    Seeing that such filthy wicked people dare to resist, the Wannian Rabbit Demon frowned, his scarlet pupils dilated and pinned to the man.

    Her gaze suddenly turned to the side.

    Just listening to the sound of "banging", the third child slammed onto the wall like a lump of meat, causing the entire wooden house to shake.

    Immediately afterwards, there was a crisp sound, and the glass wine bottle in his hand was also smashed into pieces, and the slag pierced into the skin of half of his body, instantly bloody.

    And when he opened his bloodshot eyes with difficulty, in an instant, the "monster" had come to him.

    The monster completely ignored the glass residue on his body and pinched his neck tightly.

    The third child couldn't breathe in a breath of air, his fat head and big ears turned the color of pig liver.

    At this time, when the monster's face was only a few centimeters away from him, he finally saw that it did not contain any human feelings, his eyes were fierce, and the killing energy seemed to overflow, covering him.

    It has only one sentence from beginning to end, one question - "Is it Guri?" The

    third child squeezed out four words with his last breath: "I don't know."

    However, this obviously could not satisfy the monster, and he felt a piece of it . In the terrifying silence, the hand that was choking him mercilessly increased its strength.

    Just as he turned his eyes up and became confused, the wooden door was suddenly knocked open.

    "Ruffy?!" The

    rabbit demon turned back subconsciously.

    In Shen Ming's stunned eyes, a familiar face that made him feel so worried flashed.

    But it wasn't the little woman he knew...

    However, in just a second, it seemed that his spiritual power was finally exhausted, and the man who was held up by his throat fell to the ground, and Bai Rongrong slowly closed his eyes, looking towards the man. to one side.

    At that moment, Shen Ming's always sober and wise mind was in chaos.

    However, the body reacts faster than the mind.

    He moved quickly to catch the little woman, lest she fall on the rough ground and get hurt.

    The man in his arms was obviously collapsed, as if he had tried his best to half-open his almond eyes, his pupils were pitch-black, as if the bloodthirsty scarlet just now was just his hallucination.

    However, the eyes that were always as bright as black gems were now dimmed.

    She looked at the void, seemingly lost.

    Such a little woman suddenly stabbed Shen Ming like a sharp arrow.

    Because the despair in her eyes coincided with the man in his dream who was seriously injured and died in a car accident, leaning weakly on the car window.

    Generally the same!

    "Why?" The

    little woman seemed to be muttering to herself, and she seemed to be asking the air, the heaven and the earth.

    "Why why?!"

    Shen Ming didn't care to clarify his thoughts, he shook the little woman in his arms anxiously, as if otherwise, she would be drained from his arms little by little, "Bai Rongrong, cheer up. A little bit!"

    I don't know if it was an instinctive reaction to her real name, but the man's call finally brought back a trace of her sanity.

    Bai Rongrong's eyes slowly focused, looking at the man.

    The desperation in her weak voice almost crushed his heart.

    "Shen Ming, why do we have to grow up?

    I don't want to grow up, and I don't ask for the future. But

    why, why are we still sad?"

    "..."

    Shen Ming didn't know how to answer, but a burst of victory came from his chest. After a while of throbbing, he told him that the little woman had experienced too many unpleasant things that he had no way of knowing.

    Bai Rongrong didn't expect anyone to give her this answer. She just grabbed the corner of the man's clothes tightly and shrank back and forth into his arms, as if she was looking for a corner to rest in vain.

    "I'm so uncomfortable, Shen Ming, I'm so tired..."